Sustain Alpha + SERM PCT

DavidG

Awards
I was thinking of running a low dose Nolva (tamoxifen citrate) with Sustain Alpha and TCF-1 as PCT for a six week cycle of halodrol. Any suggestions of what dosages I should run nolva when combining it with sustain alpha?

On a side note though, is there going to be an added benefit of running the nolva along with sustain alpha & TCF-1 for a halodrol PCT? Should I run PCT with just SA + TCF-1 and hold on to the nolva just in case something goes wrong or should I incorporate it off the bat, as I was originally planning?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just run nolva 20/20/10/10

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking of running a low dose Nolva (tamoxifen citrate) with Sustain Alpha and TCF-1 as PCT for a six week cycle of halodrol. Any suggestions of what dosages I should run nolva when combining it with sustain alpha?

On a side note though, is there going to be an added benefit of running the nolva along with sustain alpha & TCF-1 for a halodrol PCT? Should I run PCT with just SA + TCF-1 and hold on to the nolva just in case something goes wrong or should I incorporate it off the bat, as I was originally planning?
That's really your call here. I would not dose the Nolva that high if you do use it here; (20/20 or 10/10/10) would work fine.

Adding in Sustain Alpha and TCF-1 makes for a very complete and effective PCT for sure; maybe even EndoAmp Max to further aide in preserving gains through mitigating erratic cortisol fluctuations and providing increased levels of GH.

If you have any additional questions i'd be glad to help.

-John

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Like John has said here i think 10/10/10 would be sufficient with Sustain Alpha and TCF-1.. Its really your call on the nolva, IMO i think adding the nolva would be overkill for something like H-drol, but thats just me.

Also EndoAmp MAX is one of my favs along with Toco-8, am i a bit biased? Of course, but i used them prior to becoming a rep as well and the science behind it is all i need!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
blood work would give the real answer.

but, I bet the TRS from PP would get you up and going again from your h-drol cycle!

I've had good luck using the TRS starting the 3rd week of a SERM based PCT as well.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
On long aas cycles I've used the trs and torem, low dose nolva and the trs will be just fine for your cycle, better safe then sorry, just make sure to keep up on your support supps during pct.

DavidG

Awards
ok cool guys...thanks for the input.

Just wondering, if you guys would think the need to use Nolva in addition to Sustain, etc is dependent on the dose of halodrol used during the cycle? The reason I ask is because I'll be using Turinabol LV which recommends running it at 90mg, whereas I see most people dosing h-drol at 60 - 75mg.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
90 seems to be the general concensus for turinabol lv, sustain will be fine for almost any dose of it.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
For running a low dose Nolva (tamoxifen citrate) with Sustain Alpha and TCF-1 as PCT I would run it like this:
nolva wk1-4 20/20/10/10
wk1-10 sustainalphalv 1-2 doses a day
wk4-8 HCGenerate
wk1-10 toco-8 1 serving a day

I feel this would be great for pct and boosting test while helping recovery.