5-deca-zol PCT help!!!

Farth

Awards
So I went to a supplement store " Incomplete Nutrition" and was browsing around when I was approached by an employee. He asked me if I was finding every thing ok and I told him I was looking for something to help me break a bench press plateau. He then directed me to something called 5-deca-zol. He told me it would help me break through my plateau and also build some extra muscle. I Directly asked him if it would affect my hormones and he said "NO" and that it would "NATURALLY" raise my testosterone temporarily. He also suggested that I buy something called 6-estro-pct to help me keep my gains after I stopped taking the 5-deca. So I went ahead and bought both of these items. The employee told me to take 2 pills a day for 4 weeks then start on the pct with 2 pills a day. (BTW I had no idea what PCT meant at the time)
So I took my bottles and went home. The next day I started taking the 5-deca after about 4 days I noticed an incredible difference in my mood and in the gym. I also noticed that I was getting acne on my chest. To make a long story short. I started googling 5-deca-zol. What I found severely disturbed me......
5-deca-zol was a Designer steroid/pro-hormone with not one, but 2 steroids in it SUPERDROL and HALODROL. To make things worse the forums that I have read said that these are EXTREMELY TOXIC for your liver something about them having/being methyl in them.

I never wanted to take steroids....... Now I am 2 weeks into this 5-deca and I want to quit it as soon as possible. I have done a **** ton of research and I actually got a hold of a Serm yesterday (nolva). What I need to know is there any thing else I need to take besides nolva. Should I take the Nolva and the PCt product that I bought? The PCT has 6-Bromodione 75 mg
4'7-Dihydroxyisoflavone, Diindolylmethan, 6'7-Dihydroxybergamottin (DHB)
and white button mushroom extract. I am also taking some Milk thistle for my liver. If any one can give me some insight it would be appreciated.

I Don't understand how companies like this can sell things like this and get away with it...............

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your experience, man. I absolutely hate when people who are either uneducated or just downright liars end up doing stuff like this to people. Good job on getting your hands on the nolva.

I'm inexperienced in hormonal products, but I'll offer up what I can. I'd start by finding some other support products or one that has an "all-in-one" profile (Cycle Support by AI or Cycle Assist by CEL, etc.) so you can get some hawthorne berry and other items for support.

I'd quit the product immediately and start the nolva along with still running your support product(s).

As far as dosing goes and when to bring in a natural test-booster and maybe some cortisol control, I'll allow someone with experience to show you a schedule.

Sorry I can't offer up much, but I guarantee someone who knows their stuff can show you a dosing schedule.

After it's all said and done, I would go back to that store, too, and talk to a manager about this - this shouldn't be tolerated.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dont take teh PCT product you bought. Return it and get a cortisol control product and/or test booster

If you want to go all out (which i am assuming you do since you sound like you are tripping balls lol) I would do:

Nolva
20/20/10/10
Test Booster (PCT Assist if you want to order online)
x/x/x/x
Cortisol Control product (Reduce XT or suppress c)
0/0/x/x/x/x

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind that people that work at these stores are usually teenagers that dont know anything. It's like the 20 something personal trainers I see at the gym. The only reason they are thin is because they are young. And people think that if they listen to them they will get thin too.

Farth

Awards
Alright thanks for the replys. I'll stop my 5-deca tomorrow and start my Nolva and get a cortisol product and a test booster asap. I hope I don't feel like total crap after coming off this stuff.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright thanks for the replys. I'll stop my 5-deca tomorrow and start my Nolva and get a cortisol product and a test booster asap. I hope I don't feel like total crap after coming off this stuff.
you were on it for a short time, you will be fine, don't worry about it (serious).

Farth

Awards
It's kinda hard not to worry when Testicular atrophy has already occurred............

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's kinda hard not to worry when Testicular atrophy has already occurred............
You will be back to normal in no time, stop playing with your nuts :chairshot: lol

oxtroyxo

Banned
Awards
dont take teh PCT product you bought. Return it and get a cortisol control product and/or test booster

If you want to go all out (which i am assuming you do since you sound like you are tripping balls lol) I would do:

Nolva
20/20/10/10
Test Booster (PCT Assist if you want to order online)
x/x/x/x
Cortisol Control product (Reduce XT or suppress c)
0/0/x/x/x/x
hi im 20 iv bin workling out in my bed room for about 5 months starting the real gym soon i think i want a ph supplement what can i doo to make sure i do it safe ? i want the H DROL i know milk for liver and also cycle assist and aa pct after

Farth

Awards
Today I Stopped my 5-deca and started my serm. I also went to the local health food store picked up some more Milk thistle along with Red yeast Rice, Hawthorn Berry, Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek, Fish oil, and CoQ10 until my Pct assist gets here ( trying to be safe as possible as Who knows what kinda damage I have done to the inside of my body). Also I decided to Drink 2 gallons of water a day instead of my usual 1 gallon. I will keep this post updated for informational purposes.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You'll be fine.

oxtroyxo...Just eat healthy and workout. I did not touch PH til I had 10 yrs under my belt. You've got some newbie gains to make still.

Farth

Awards
Today I feel fine I assume it will take a while for the 5-deca to get out of my system.
I do notice though and possibly its in my head, but I have , how should I put it, a slight irritation in my testicles. It's like a vice being clamped on them......anyways so far so good. Also Energy levels are still good.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hi im 20 iv bin workling out in my bed room for about 5 months starting the real gym soon i think i want a ph supplement what can i doo to make sure i do it safe ? i want the H DROL i know milk for liver and also cycle assist and aa pct after
I see posts like this and can't tell if they're jokes or not. If this is not a joke, you have absolutely no reason to be messing around with something hormonal for a number of reasons.

- 5 months is very minimal time - as WWBoy already pointed out, you have many more gains to make
- working out at home and transitioning to a gym in itself will provide you opportunity to crush more weight and get stronger without ANY supplemental help; and when you do decide to find some, natural products will work just fine
- you're 20

Diet will bottom line trump everything else. Even if you think you're eating "right" or "well" or "enough" - you probably aren't. Post a thread in the appropriate section, list (very specifically) what you're eating and when and let others help make adjustments to bring you the maximum benefits.

Then, when you've got that figured out, nail down your training and make sure it's perfect, too.

You've got a ton of time to make gains and grow without needing the help of any products.

And Farth, glad to hear things are going well thus far. You've taken a ton of precaution to do this right, so you should be just fine.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For what it's worth, the half life on Superdrol is said to be about six hours and the half life of Halodrol is about twelve hours. These will be out of your system a little sooner than you thought they would be.

Farth

Awards
I really didnt know how soon they would be out of my system.
Superdrol is said to be about six hours and the half life of Halodrol is about twelve hours.
Based on that information how long do you think they will be out of my system?
Do you think drinking more water will get it out faster?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, there's not really anything you can do at this point other than wait. You weren't on very long, so you have that working for you. Do some google searches for half life calculators if you're really tweaking about this. If you're really paranoid, go and get some bloodwork done.

How much of each were you taking a day. I couldn't find the amounts when I did a quick google search, but I'm in a hurry.

Farth

Awards
I am planning on getting some blood work done in December when I turn 28(I will post it on here if I remember).
As what the doses were....I dont know, it was 5-deca-zol. The bottle says
2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst3-one-17b-ol :15mg
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4diene-3-17b-diol : 12.5 mg

What this all means.....I have no idea but I was taking 2 pills a day for about 2 weeks.
I'll look for a half life calculator. Thanks.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you have any bad sides from this? You were taking 30mg of superdrol...you should have made some decent gains even in just two weeks.

Farth

Awards
No bad side effects that were visible, only some very mild acne on my chest. Who knows whats going on with my internals. 30mg, that's a lot from what I have read. Ive seen cycles on this forum of like 10/20/20. But If I would of did the full cycle like was instructed,from what you said, would have been like 30/30/30/30. Of course from my understanding there is also some halodrol in there.
I did make some gains. I was at a plateau on my bench press at 320. At the end of the 2 weeks it was 335-340. But that doesn't even matter to me at the moment Id rather be stuck at 320 and have a healthy liver.

oxtroyxo

Banned
Awards
I see posts like this and can't tell if they're jokes or not. If this is not a joke, you have absolutely no reason to be messing around with something hormonal for a number of reasons.

- 5 months is very minimal time - as WWBoy already pointed out, you have many more gains to make
- working out at home and transitioning to a gym in itself will provide you opportunity to crush more weight and get stronger without ANY supplemental help; and when you do decide to find some, natural products will work just fine
- you're 20

Diet will bottom line trump everything else. Even if you think you're eating "right" or "well" or "enough" - you probably aren't. Post a thread in the appropriate section, list (very specifically) what you're eating and when and let others help make adjustments to bring you the maximum benefits.

Then, when you've got that figured out, nail down your training and make sure it's perfect, too.

You've got a ton of time to make gains and grow without needing the help of any products.

And Farth, glad to hear things are going well thus far. You've taken a ton of precaution to do this right, so you should be just fine.
hi, sorry i took awhile to reply ok here it is... note i aint realy done this b4 because im working out in my bed room but this monday il start it for real because monday is when i hit the gym and leave my bed room.

7 am 4 to 6 boiled eggs with oats and then a shake .. go back to bed if im not ot college.... then from 10 am or maybye 11 brown beard with tunna fish and butter or somthink like that ... then from 11 to 1 or 2pm il have a pasta with tunna more brown bread and oats also light mayo .... from 2 to 4 or 5pm will head out to the gym for 1 hour and a half workout maybye 2 hours just depends .. after work out i will take usn muscle fuel anabolic for all round weight gainer .. then from 7 to 10 more pasta and tubba fishh hopfuly chicken if i have some with brown bread butter and light mayo after that il jus eat like a snack or 2 as a cheese sandwich or somthink b4 bed a shake.........

soo what do you think bro? im 154bls not big at all i got a chest on me and im leftin 60 kg 4 reps of 10 but ima take it down to 3 reps of 10 on curl bar im lefting 32kg again 4 reps of 10 but when join gym money ima take it dwn to 3 reps of 10

i am very serious about thins i want to be 170bls by the summer thats why i am soo in 2 just taking a H DROL WITH CYCLE ASSIST AND NOVA FOR PCT 4 WEEKS ON 50MG i got toldd its very mild and not much sides what you think the best way bro? you live once right ? soo i dntno lol i need help lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hi, sorry i took awhile to reply ok here it is... note i aint realy done this b4 because im working out in my bed room but this monday il start it for real because monday is when i hit the gym and leave my bed room.

7 am 4 to 6 boiled eggs with oats and then a shake .. go back to bed if im not ot college.... then from 10 am or maybye 11 brown beard with tunna fish and butter or somthink like that ... then from 11 to 1 or 2pm il have a pasta with tunna more brown bread and oats also light mayo .... from 2 to 4 or 5pm will head out to the gym for 1 hour and a half workout maybye 2 hours just depends .. after work out i will take usn muscle fuel anabolic for all round weight gainer .. then from 7 to 10 more pasta and tubba fishh hopfuly chicken if i have some with brown bread butter and light mayo after that il jus eat like a snack or 2 as a cheese sandwich or somthink b4 bed a shake.........

soo what do you think bro? im 154bls not big at all i got a chest on me and im leftin 60 kg 4 reps of 10 but ima take it down to 3 reps of 10 on curl bar im lefting 32kg again 4 reps of 10 but when join gym money ima take it dwn to 3 reps of 10

i am very serious about thins i want to be 170bls by the summer thats why i am soo in 2 just taking a H DROL WITH CYCLE ASSIST AND NOVA FOR PCT 4 WEEKS ON 50MG i got toldd its very mild and not much sides what you think the best way bro? you live once right ? soo i dntno lol i need help lol
Okay, so apparently this wasn't a joke.

First of all, this is no "lol" matter. I think you're taking this way too lightly. Just because it's considered a "mild" compound, does not mean it doesn't have any risks whatsoever associated with it. I'll be running this shortly and that is after 11 years of training at age 25.

You're 154 and want to be 170 - that's not an unrealistic goal without using PH's or DS's. You listed a TON of food you'd be eating - that's a good first step. What you should really do, is use a program like fitday or something similar where you can map out all your macros (protein/carbs/fat) and overall calories, so you can monitor that closely.

If you're gonna do it, you're gonna do it and no one here can stop you, but I will tell you this: with where you are now, H-Drol is a dumb move and it won't get you what you seem to think it will. It's not magic. You have tons of room left for natural gains and it sounds like a lot more room to gain knowledge.

Jumping into the PH/DS game is a very poor judgment call for you right now.

oxtroyxo

Banned
Awards
Okay, so apparently this wasn't a joke.

First of all, this is no "lol" matter. I think you're taking this way too lightly. Just because it's considered a "mild" compound, does not mean it doesn't have any risks whatsoever associated with it. I'll be running this shortly and that is after 11 years of training at age 25.

You're 154 and want to be 170 - that's not an unrealistic goal without using PH's or DS's. You listed a TON of food you'd be eating - that's a good first step. What you should really do, is use a program like fitday or something similar where you can map out all your macros (protein/carbs/fat) and overall calories, so you can monitor that closely.

If you're gonna do it, you're gonna do it and no one here can stop you, but I will tell you this: with where you are now, H-Drol is a dumb move and it won't get you what you seem to think it will. It's not magic. You have tons of room left for natural gains and it sounds like a lot more room to gain knowledge.

Jumping into the PH/DS game is a very poor judgment call for you right now.
thanks bro but im deffo in 2 this i mean i got m drol but i jus thought hmm il leave it and my cuzin had it his bin doing the same thing that i am his lefting like 10kg more then what he was b4 his on his firrst week sand only sides is he feels sleepy but he is deeffo getting big and his 177bls so more then me but yh i will listen to you im not a **** or a nob head lol im here to listen to the pro's i have a huge repect for older ppl thats the way iv bin raised
( inteernet or no internet ) its just soo tempin bro i mean your saying it i shudnt do it it can mess me up but you got to take it from my pointt of veiww.. over ppl are saying its ok to take it i caled pro ppl up and they said train a lil more maybye 3 months more and your b ok to take it its just hard i dntno what the best thing is to do i have gone bigger im like maybye 158 since iv bin in my bed room for 5 months and 2moz il b going the gym and hitting it harder bro its confusin :( lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks bro but im deffo in 2 this i mean i got m drol but i jus thought hmm il leave it and my cuzin had it his bin doing the same thing that i am his lefting like 10kg more then what he was b4 his on his firrst week sand only sides is he feels sleepy but he is deeffo getting big and his 177bls so more then me but yh i will listen to you im not a **** or a nob head lol im here to listen to the pro's i have a huge repect for older ppl thats the way iv bin raised
( inteernet or no internet ) its just soo tempin bro i mean your saying it i shudnt do it it can mess me up but you got to take it from my pointt of veiww.. over ppl are saying its ok to take it i caled pro ppl up and they said train a lil more maybye 3 months more and your b ok to take it its just hard i dntno what the best thing is to do i have gone bigger im like maybye 158 since iv bin in my bed room for 5 months and 2moz il b going the gym and hitting it harder bro its confusin :( lol
Like I said, you'll end up doing ultimately whatever you want to and all anyone else can do is offer insight. I'm not going to try to persuade you any further, but I'll say this one last time: I am highly against bringing hormonal products into play based on what you've stated your training experience and stats are.

Farth

Awards
It's been 5 days since I started my PCT and every thing seems to be OK. My "boys" seem to be more solid and I have had morning arousal every day so far. My energy levels haven't changed a whole lot. I have noticed that my endurance is not as good as it was before in the gym but other than that every thing seems fine.
One question that I have though is I have read that you should reduce your workout time in the gym when you start you PCT because you could over train very easily. I normally am at the gym for 90 or so minutes and have cut back to about 45 minutes. In anyone's opinion when should I be able to go back at it again full throttle?