beginning of 3rd week?

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Do you start taking your ai and test booster at the beginning of your 3rd week on pct, or after the 3rd week(beginning of 4rth)?

Just want to be clear. Thanks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do you start taking your ai and test booster at the beginning of your 3rd week on pct, or after the 3rd week(beginning of 4rth)?

Just want to be clear. Thanks.
Depends on how long your cycle is. Also on the compound you're using - since not all compounds need and AI, and some you wouldn't use an AI during or after, period.

Most Testosterone boosters take ~7 days to kick in, so you want to start them with ~7 days left on your cycle, so they kick in for PCT. If it is a compound an AI is fine to use after, then start it either the same time as your Testosterone booster or the first day of PCT. Note that you want to find out what the 'kick in' time for the products you are planning on using during PCT BEFORE you start your cycle.

This is something you want to know BEFORE you start your cycle!

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
It was an mdrol 3 week cycle that I stretched a little into a 4th week. I'm on nolva and its the beginning of my 2cnd week. I have Erase and Titanium that Im going to stack. Just wondering if I should start it next week which is the beginning of my 3rd week on pct or wait 2 weeks.

Also, btw, is there anything wrong with taking livercare everyday? I mean even while not cycling, it cant hurt right?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It was an mdrol 3 week cycle that I stretched a little into a 4th week. I'm on nolva and its the beginning of my 2cnd week. I have Erase and Titanium that Im going to stack. Just wondering if I should start it next week which is the beginning of my 3rd week on pct or wait 2 weeks.

Also, btw, is there anything wrong with taking livercare everyday? I mean even while not cycling, it cant hurt right?
Depends how long your PCT is going to be, and when you want it to kick in - if you're already on the second week of your PCT, I would say start them NOW. Like I said, you should have had this all worked out BEFORE your cycle.

I would say there shouldn't be a problem re livercare.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Oh I had it all worked out, but when I started thinking about it.. I simply just confused myself by overthinking it. I've read it only takes a couple weeks to recover, and I'd like to start them now.. but I didn't want to chance it, so I came here for more a more experienced answer.

Thanks for the replys Rosie. Much appreciated.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh I had it all worked out, but when I started thinking about it.. I simply just confused myself by overthinking it. I've read it only takes a couple weeks to recover, and I'd like to start them now.. but I didn't want to chance it, so I came here for more a more experienced answer.

Thanks for the replys Rosie. Much appreciated.
I see. Don't believe everything you read and don't secondguess yourself over something so important. Your PCT should be as long or twice as long as your cycle was.

No worries, bud :)