Runny..nipples? lol

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Im on my 5th day of liquinolva..but today I noticed that my nipples are excreting some type of solution..uhhh lol? Its not horrible only if i squeeze them but wtf?

B

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im on my 5th day of liquinolva..but today I noticed that my nipples are excreting some type of solution..uhhh lol? Its not horrible only if i squeeze them but wtf?
Umm..that's gyno..

Keep taking the LiquiNolva it'll help, just give it time.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
thats prolactin. get urself some cabergoline

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
cabergoline E3D or I think L-Dopa, what was your cycle? Tren?

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Aww wtf gyno, really? No i ran epistane lol ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im a natural t booster, cortisol supresser and 20 mgs of nolva a day, really still getting it?

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Do I need to up my nolva to 30mgs? The sides for nolvadex are pretty bad..really don't want to but if i NEED to I will

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Do I need to up my nolva to 30mgs? The sides for nolvadex are pretty bad..really don't want to but if i NEED to I will
No bro, its prolactin, nolva won't do **** as far as I have read and seen on forums. You need something like B6/p5p at high dosage (400mg ED), L-Dopa (found in USP Powerful, MP Bullet Proof) or caber soruce from :thinking: u know where.

Strange man from EPI. What did you run before EPI and how long of a break did you have?

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
****, what about forma-stanzol? So basically my prolactin is high and I need to lower it? I ran it my first cycle, 5 weeks. started PCT immediately after last day of epi..

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
****, what about forma-stanzol? So basically my prolactin is high and I need to lower it? I ran it my first cycle, 5 weeks. started PCT immediately after last day of epi..
I stated what I know works, maybe someone else can chime in with more knowledge. Honestly though, f**k everyone who tells you "don't worry" "no leave letro, just get nolva". You have to be prepared for this ****.

Im going to do a H-Drol run soon, and I have letro and 2 weeks worth of caber on hand, I have plently of people tell me the extras where a waste. Rather be safe than sorry

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Dude this totally caught me off guard and i'm getting really paranoid and afraid don't know whats going on inside my body.. didnt anticipate this esp with epistane.. clinically why is my prolactin high, that's what I dont get it..it's my estrogen thats causing the leaking? So I need an AI?

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Im on purus labs recycle I thought that had some l-dopa in it, what are the sides of that? and what is B6/p5p? Im just worried i dont want to be playing all these games with my hormones

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Im on purus labs recycle I thought that had some l-dopa in it, what are the sides of that? and what is B6/p5p? Im just worried i dont want to be playing all these games with my hormones
Well I suggest you research into what has been said and then make your own decision. Honestly, I don't get how this has happened on EPI.....

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Oh VITAMIN b-6 Duh lol, so 400mgs of b-6 AND p5p, =800 mgs of that a day..AND l-dopa@ how much you think?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
ok, dude, listen and calm down.

upping your nolva is jsut going to make it worse. u have progesterone/prolactin induced gyno. it happens. order cabergoline, p5p and l-dopa. use those. stop the nolva. it is going to make it worse. the p5p will have b6 in it, no need to take more than jsut the p5p.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
What about turning my nuts back on though, If I drop the nolva arent I leaving my HPTA sorta just hanging out in the wind?

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Hey papa how many mgs of p5p you think I should run, and l-dopa? I'm not going to do the cabergoline route yet.. don't like messing with all that at once, esp meds..one of the side effects was heart failure lol

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Does any dopamine agonist med work to reduce prolactin? I read an article in muscular development saying wellbutrin can increase dopamine and libido.

P

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
p5p and ldopa both are great for helping to reduce progesterone.. p5p has been shown to stop nursing mothers from lactating. Im currently running both mentioned supps to control prolactin.

P

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I noticed when i missed a few doses of them my nip went crazy and the cyst behind the nip swelled up. I assume rebound from all the suppression. My issue is from past tren use that created my problem

P

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Bigpapa, why does using nolva increase the problem? I am also using raloxifene with clomid because im in pct from cycle. Am i to understand my clo and anti e are making my nip worse?Would u elaborate?

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Bigpapa, why does using nolva increase the problem? I am also using raloxifene with clomid because im in pct from cycle. Am i to understand my clo and anti e are making my nip worse?Would u elaborate?
Everyone knows that clomid is better for you than its counterpart nolvadex. Nonetheless I believe u could stay on the nolva if you switched your ai to transdermal formestane. Form is the sh*t bro.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
for the OP:

the nolva is liver toxic, since it sounds like you have been reading up alot. the HPTA "rejuvenation" u can say from nolva isnt that great. Clomid is much better for this. nolva is really used to stop estrogen from binding to breast tissue, which makes gyno. clomid would also help in reducing the progesterone sides, which is why clomid is a generally accpeted pct for things such as "tren" clones. if i were you i would switch to clomid before you make your problem worse.

p5p, well, i dont remember the exact dosing but i do know that i took 3 pills a day, that should help.

to PumpDog:

well, using reloxifene and clomid IMO is not a good idea. since the clomid is restoring your natural test levels and the reloxifene is inhibiting estrogen, your rebound is happening. you need some amount of estrogen in your body to function properly and recover. an OTC AI would work just fine. it will allow the estrogen to occur slowly, and not completely kill it which can be a cause of shut down and side effects. id say drop the reloxifene and see how you do.

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
what a bunch of BS! you're first cycle and you get hit with prolactin problems. off of epi no less.

sorry man. hope everything works out for ya

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Try P5P @ 150mg Week 1, 100mg wk 2, 50mg wk 3.
That's what I run just to be safe.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Damn sorry to hear about your situation. I have to echo the statement that you can't have enough support supps on hand.. I dont care what compound it is youre on, when you start playing with your hormones you've got to be prepared for anything...

good luck bro sorry its all i can offer

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Damn sorry to hear about your situation. I have to echo the statement that you can't have enough support supps on hand.. I dont care what compound it is youre on, when you start playing with your hormones you've got to be prepared for anything...
exactly...well put.

P

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Thanx Bigpapa.I have 2 bottles of otc 6 bromo.I will drop the raloxifene and start that tonight alongside my clo.Jus ran tren ace again an for 8 wks before nip issue this time. Gettin it cut out soon!

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Thanx Bigpapa.I have 2 bottles of otc 6 bromo.I will drop the raloxifene and start that tonight alongside my clo.Jus ran tren ace again an for 8 wks before nip issue this time. Gettin it cut out soon!
Does anyone have any opinions on forged Bromo?? It looks good but it does not specify which isomers are in it. One isomer is a competitive ai while the other acts like a suicidal ai. Both isomers together would work well. Opinions??

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i love tren ace.. what did u use for pct? when was the flare up?

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Well heres my plan I guess; the prolactin is a little better today..actually none has came out today.. even with squeezing.. I'm going to finnish my inital pct, pick up p5p, and dose it as stated above.. my right nipple is very sensitive, but one thing I don't wan tot worry about is will I have to stay on p5p forever to keep the prolactin down?

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
I'll also at the en dof my PCT getting full bloodwork, and see what the doc has to say..

P

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
BigP I was running test e 500mgs/wk with 25mgs/dbol a day and 150mgs of tren a wk m. w. f... PCT was clo 50 mgs, Evista 60mg, p5p, ldopa all E.D. I didnt want to go into pct but my nip forced me

P

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the hijack Fatal. It will shrink down in time, or at least mine has before. Time will only tell. I knew better than to use tren, however i caved and tried it again an ended up with new gyno

P

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Ive had both nips cut on before to remove this ****. Damnit now I have to do it again for my left one :(

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Well heres my plan I guess; the prolactin is a little better today..actually none has came out today.. even with squeezing.. I'm going to finnish my inital pct, pick up p5p, and dose it as stated above.. my right nipple is very sensitive, but one thing I don't wan tot worry about is will I have to stay on p5p forever to keep the prolactin down?
Id say dose the P5P throughout pct and then assess situation. Don't pinch your nips, even to check, its causing further stimulation. Just check how things are at the end of PCT and hopefully bloodwork will give you some direction as to whats out of whack with your body. Good luck bro.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha don't milk yourself bro it's the same as when a woman breastfeeds... Stimulates more milk.