Liquid Nolva-Tastes like ****?

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
I just went to take my first dose, so the bottle says for research only, not for human consumption etc.. and it says 50 ml 20mg/ML so i'm guessing 1ml-20gs..the dropper starts at .1 ends with 1ML..put a full ML in some fruit juice..omg **** is like drinking cigarettes..horrible after taste..is this normal? hope i dont have a defective poisonous batch or some **** lol

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Also I just heard...don't start your PCT until 2 weeks after the cycle?

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
It tastes horrible. First dose is on your first day "off" of AAS.

Just drop it in your mouth and wash it down with juice. It is like CEE in that it ruins whatever it touches.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Yeah my buddy was saying the 2 week period helps prevent estrogen rebound but I don't think so..esp with havoc, very light..nolva has me sweating though lol

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You would wait 2 weeks if you were running test.. Not with orals though. You begin your PCT the day after your last dose..

And as far as the chems.... .bro what did you think they were gonna taste like candy? lol. Just man up and drink that sh1t..... ;)

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
No just makin sure i'm not drinking rat poison haha

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
I mix my liquid tamoxifen with a little orange juice, and it deadens the taste to a certain extent. First I add the dosage to a shot of OJ, shoot it, then immediately chase it with more OJ. Seems to do the trick.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Shoot the tamox and then chase it with something very sweet tasting, done :D

ManBeast