Got results from blood work 8 weeks after H-Drol

anabolicscuba

Awards
Just got results from my blood work 8 weeks after H-Drol cycle. I also did a 4 PCT of clomid. Should I be concerned about my BUN value? My test is low so hopefully my doctor will prescribe something for that.

BUN - 30
Creatinine - 1.28
eGFR - >59

Lipids
HDL - 45
LDL - 67

Testosterone - 262 ng/dL

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you have the ALT/AST numbers?
Your lipids look great!

anabolicscuba

Awards
AST - 33
ALT - 40

What about the BUN though, im a little concerned about it.

greaser

Awards
Just got results from my blood work 8 weeks after H-Drol cycle. I also did a 4 PCT of clomid. Should I be concerned about my BUN value? My test is low so hopefully my doctor will prescribe something for that.

BUN - 30
Creatinine - 1.28
eGFR - >59

Lipids
HDL - 45
LDL - 67

Testosterone - 262 ng/dL
What was the reference range given by your lab? It can vary somewhat from lab to lab. The lab I go to uses a range from 8-27. By that measure you are slightly out of range. However, as was mentioned by another poster, you should know your ALT and AST levels after running a 17aa compound.

What you SHOULD be primarily concerned about is your low testosterone. That is really quite low. In fact, you are pretty much shut down. Are you sure your clomid was legit? If you were using research Clomid I'm going to say that it was way under dosed or it was bunk. Did you happen to get your LH or FSH tested? Have you run previous cycles or had issues with low testosterone before?

I would be totally up front with your doctor. He may need to refer you to an endocrinologist. In the meantime, I would get a hold of your full lab report. There's no way they only tested those things. Hopefully they did your liver values and maybe your LH and FSH and possibly E2. You'll need all that info to figure out what's really going on.

How old are you, by the way?

anabolicscuba

Awards
retest

What was the reference range given by your lab? It can vary somewhat from lab to lab. The lab I go to uses a range from 8-27. By that measure you are slightly out of range. However, as was mentioned by another poster, you should know your ALT and AST levels after running a 17aa compound.

What you SHOULD be primarily concerned about is your low testosterone. That is really quite low. In fact, you are pretty much shut down. Are you sure your clomid was legit? If you were using research Clomid I'm going to say that it was way under dosed or it was bunk. Did you happen to get your LH or FSH tested? Have you run previous cycles or had issues with low testosterone before?

I would be totally up front with your doctor. He may need to refer you to an endocrinologist. In the meantime, I would get a hold of your full lab report. There's no way they only tested those things. Hopefully they did your liver values and maybe your LH and FSH and possibly E2. You'll need all that info to figure out what's really going on.

How old are you, by the way? 33
Just got my blood work done again. This time my BUN was 20 and my Test level was 370. Still not great but make me feel a little bit better.

twistid

Awards
Where did you get your clomid from (can you PM me please?) so I can avoid purchasing from there. What was your cycle like/PCT ?

6 week hdrol cycle? dosing? Gains?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would help if we had pre cycle numbers lol