how does this look for my pct.

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.76%

how does this look for my pct.

After a 3 week mdrol 10/20/30 does this pct seem sound?

nolva 20/20/20/20
    Erase 3 caps per day
    Testopro as directed starting week 3.

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

That might be a little dry pct. mdrol is a dry compound anyway. I'd wait on the erase til 3rd or 4th week pct. Let some test and estrogen build up first.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.76%

So just the nolva for the first couple weeks then? Seems too simple, but I'll go with it. See I'm having an issue with the AI and test booster, it seems that alot of the products advertise both features. Shouldnt I be using an AI from day 1 with the nolva? What do you think?
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.76%

Or do you have a different suggestion?
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.76%

bumpity.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  219.0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.61%

Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    bumpity.
    I recommend clomid or torem for superdrol ALWAYS. I would not use nolva as it is proven to upregulate the PR. Stick with clomid or torem and add in a low dose AI either right away or when you start your T booster and taper off slowly. You have to make sure you get prolactin and estrogen completely in control before you cease a SD PCT.

BEAST
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.11%

Some recommend not to start an AI til your test levels come up some. week 1 and 2 your test and estrogen levels will be very low. But as test comes up estrogen will rise also. Serms block the estrogen receptor. AI blocks estrogen from being created. with very little estrogen then to start blocking any new estrogen from being created could dry you out. I wont argue Nolva or Clomid. Beast might have a good point on it.

And the serm should be run 4 weeks. test booster... I've heard both sides of the debate on when to start that and I could go either way.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.76%

Ok, just to make sure though, ERASE is an AI correct? It seems alot of the aromatase inhibitors also claim to boost testosterone, or at least have test boosting attributes, so I guess I'm getting a little confused. I thought I had it all figured out, but apparently I have not.
  9. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    Ok, just to make sure though, ERASE is an AI correct? It seems alot of the aromatase inhibitors also claim to boost testosterone, or at least have test boosting attributes, so I guess I'm getting a little confused. I thought I had it all figured out, but apparently I have not.
    Erase is an AI. I would start it during week 3, and run it at 2-3 caps per day until your bottle is gone.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  219.0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.61%

Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2 View Post
    Some recommend not to start an AI til your test levels come up some. week 1 and 2 your test and estrogen levels will be very low. But as test comes up estrogen will rise also. Serms block the estrogen receptor. AI blocks estrogen from being created. with very little estrogen then to start blocking any new estrogen from being created could dry you out. I wont argue Nolva or Clomid. Beast might have a good point on it.

And the serm should be run 4 weeks. test booster... I've heard both sides of the debate on when to start that and I could go either way.
    This is not always true, both crazyfool and I have both had bloodwork done immidiately after coming off a cycle and starting PCT and had elevated E2 (along with low T) prior to the buildup of a SERM. It's good in theory, but as you all know in reality theory isnt't always reality.

AND if you're looking for a comprehensive PCT I recommend 6 weeks of clomid &/or torem and 12.5mg aromasin beginning a taper up to 25mg which you will reach the 6th week of clomid/torem and then a 2-4 week taper off of aromasin slowly OR ... bridge your low dose aromasin into your next cycle or w.e.

BEAST
  11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.11%

Pipes you might read up on AI's and SERMS so you know how they work. It will help you with your pct.

Beast. That's interesting. Was that an mdrol cycle also?