PLease Help! Need Answer!!

hatt957

Awards
Have been on HRT for 1 year, was stupid and added in a little extra. When I was done about 4 months ago I took 15mg of Novadex or it was arimidex for 2 weeks(If this helps the pills have a/x on them).

My wife just came to me and said she would like to have another child. My question is I have read something like "if a women is taking novadex/arimidex for breast cancer she should wait 2 years after taking before trying for a child". If this is true would this mean the same for me???? I cant find anything on the male side of it, and checking also due to the short term I took??? Please advise!!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have been on HRT for 1 year, was stupid and added in a little extra. When I was done about 4 months ago I took 15mg of Novadex or it was arimidex for 2 weeks(If this helps the pills have a/x on them).

My wife just came to me and said she would like to have another child. My question is I have read something like "if a women is taking novadex/arimidex for breast cancer she should wait 2 years after taking before trying for a child". If this is true would this mean the same for me???? I cant find anything on the male side of it, and checking also due to the short term I took??? Please advise!!!!
This seems like a question you need to ask a doctor.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
This seems like a question you need to ask a doctor.
hes correct but ill give you what i think is accurate. youll have to come off of trt for certain. if you havent used hcg you'll want to use that before entering pct, your dr will set you up with the regimen. you will need a strong pct, again your dr will set you up. you will need to get sperm ct done after pct. at that point your dr will advise you on your next step.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hes correct but ill give you what i think is accurate. youll have to come off of trt for certain. if you havent used hcg you'll want to use that before entering pct, your dr will set you up with the regimen. you will need a strong pct, again your dr will set you up. you will need to get sperm ct done after pct. at that point your dr will advise you on your next step.
Would u also recommend HCGenerate? :banana:

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Would u also recommend HCGenerate? :banana:
hcgenerate is great but he needs scripts and dr guidance to get him where he wants to go. i tried boosting my sperm ct with clomid thru my uro but had no luck. probably a good thing though because having a child at my age would certainly ruin my retirement plans

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hcgenerate is great but he needs scripts and dr guidance to get him where he wants to go. i tried boosting my sperm ct with clomid thru my uro but had no luck. probably a good thing though because having a child at my age would certainly ruin my retirement plans
Agreed a doctor should be used in this case.