PLease Help! Need Answer!!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.89%

PLease Help! Need Answer!!

Have been on HRT for 1 year, was stupid and added in a little extra. When I was done about 4 months ago I took 15mg of Novadex or it was arimidex for 2 weeks(If this helps the pills have a/x on them).

My wife just came to me and said she would like to have another child. My question is I have read something like "if a women is taking novadex/arimidex for breast cancer she should wait 2 years after taking before trying for a child". If this is true would this mean the same for me???? I cant find anything on the male side of it, and checking also due to the short term I took??? Please advise!!!!

2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by hatt957 View Post
    Have been on HRT for 1 year, was stupid and added in a little extra. When I was done about 4 months ago I took 15mg of Novadex or it was arimidex for 2 weeks(If this helps the pills have a/x on them).

My wife just came to me and said she would like to have another child. My question is I have read something like "if a women is taking novadex/arimidex for breast cancer she should wait 2 years after taking before trying for a child". If this is true would this mean the same for me???? I cant find anything on the male side of it, and checking also due to the short term I took??? Please advise!!!!
    This seems like a question you need to ask a doctor.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    This seems like a question you need to ask a doctor.
    hes correct but ill give you what i think is accurate. youll have to come off of trt for certain. if you havent used hcg you'll want to use that before entering pct, your dr will set you up with the regimen. you will need a strong pct, again your dr will set you up. you will need to get sperm ct done after pct. at that point your dr will advise you on your next step.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.85%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    hes correct but ill give you what i think is accurate. youll have to come off of trt for certain. if you havent used hcg you'll want to use that before entering pct, your dr will set you up with the regimen. you will need a strong pct, again your dr will set you up. you will need to get sperm ct done after pct. at that point your dr will advise you on your next step.
    Would u also recommend HCGenerate?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Would u also recommend HCGenerate?
    hcgenerate is great but he needs scripts and dr guidance to get him where he wants to go. i tried boosting my sperm ct with clomid thru my uro but had no luck. probably a good thing though because having a child at my age would certainly ruin my retirement plans
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    hcgenerate is great but he needs scripts and dr guidance to get him where he wants to go. i tried boosting my sperm ct with clomid thru my uro but had no luck. probably a good thing though because having a child at my age would certainly ruin my retirement plans
    Agreed a doctor should be used in this case.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ph's answer please
    By Topbod in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 06:21 PM
  2. IS THERE NOONE THAT CAN ANSWER THIS?!
    By bateman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 07:41 PM
  3. Please answer if you can....
    By michaeljannis in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 04:17 PM
  4. I probably know the answer to this...(amp+bc+e)
    By rampage jackson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 10:33 AM
  5. And the answer is......??!!!
    By toughchick401 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 05:49 PM