Help me with dosing

COBRAfan67

Awards
Gonna be starting an H-drol cycle here in a few weeks... some quick questions
Stats- 23y/o- 219lbs- 6'1"...

Gonna be running H drol 50/50/75/75/100

Ive taken H-drol before @ 25/25/50/50/50 and had no sides and ran OTC PCT, came out fine- last year.

Ive been doing research but the numbers are all different, Id figure Ill post what I wanna use and see what you guys have to say.

Gonna Pre-Load with milk thistle and hawthorne berry for a 2 weeks, then run cycle assist and the h-drol (Should I space the doses out? like split evenly throughout the day or just 1/2 doses every 12 hrs?)

PCT-
I-Force Reversitol- 3/2/2/1/0/0
Inhibit-E- 2/2/1/1/0/0
Cycle Assist until its gone... Maybe split doses in half? So it lasts longer?
Lean Xtreme- 3 caps- not sure when to start? Should I split the doses?
And still debating on Novedex or 6-oxo (I heard 6-oxo dose at 0/0/3/3/2/1? Not sure about the Novedex... which would you recommend?)
PCT Assist maybe? Do I need it though with the Reversitol??

I think I have it all covered there... See anything Im missing or should change up?

Also I use Jack3d pre-w/o... dunno if I should use it or not
And BCAAs with Creatine and Opti-Men Multi-Vit
Then I take ZMA before I go to bed...

Any info is appreciated... Thanks

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
pct..rethink that. no need to use reversitol and inhibit e. reversitol i believe contains the same main compoun as inhibit e. and reversitol has alot of goodies in it, i would use that. dude, you have waaaayyyy too many anti-e's in ur pct..now u wanna throw in novedex or 6-oxo...yeesh. i wouldnt run jacked either...i got insane calf and back pumps with h-drol, so jacked would make it worse. lean extreme..start about day 10-14 of pct...and follow the directions on the bottle.

as for your cycle, if u ran it at 50 and were fine, i'd prob run it 50/75/75/100/100 but thats just me.