HELP w/ dosing

J

JMD199123

Awards
So doing a seperate pct from a cycle. Just trying to get my numbers a little higher... balls still a little surpressed from cycle (mid dec-mid jan) and trying to get that situated. Low libido, and not really ED but they arent solid woodys. Morning wood isnt everyday either. So need help w/ the dosing on this one. Going to run Clomid/HCGenerate. Here is the dosing to get me hanging low again and shooting rockets!!!

Clomid (before bed?);
day1-3 150
rest wk1 100
wk2 100/75/50???
wk3 50
wk4 50
????wk 5???? 25????

HCGenerate
5 pills a day for 4 weeks. Should i spread them all out / 2 or 3 in the morning and 2 or 3 at night / 5 in the morning or at night?????

thanks for responses. also will be taking milk thistle/multiv/fishoil

also side question, can clomid reduce gyno or is that just nolva?

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
this is how i ran my last clomid cycle:

only three weeks: 100/50/25

worked fantastic when stacked with some inhibit e for an mdrol cycle

ad some hawthorne berry for the bp, errections also are bp dependant

if youre looking to reduct gyno clomid is not the thang to take...nolve 20-10 ed should be solid dep on the amound of gyno

J

JMD199123

Awards
this is how i ran my last clomid cycle:

only three weeks: 100/50/25

worked fantastic when stacked with some inhibit e for an mdrol cycle

ad some hawthorne berry for the bp, errections also are bp dependant

if youre looking to reduct gyno clomid is not the thang to take...nolve 20-10 ed should be solid dep on the amound of gyno
u can get hawthorne berrys at any vitamin shop right? Would it be beneficial for me to throw in inhibit e w/ clomid and hcgenerate tho?? ya i dont really know if i have gyno or not... it may be in my head idk. got prolactin levels checked and they were fine. didnt get estradiol but thyroid was good.