Emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Well as my luck has it my rents found my stash.... of serms.... thought they were steroids and toke them away.... i am 2 weeks in on a sd/epi bridge. thats like this 20/20/30/30 and epi 30/40/40/50. What should i do? I dont have a local guy and cant get anything in the mail as they open everything now and have no other place to ship it. Will this PCT work....hpefully you guys think so...

    TCF-1 first 12 days.... and use whatever left 4 weeks in
    sustain alpha 5on 2 off 4 weeks
    formastanzol 4 weeks
    gains keeper which has bromo and atd and trib and milk thistle and longjack and dim

    Both the forma and gains keeper have DIM is 125mg to much of it?

    I have been on normal support sups and also hcgenerate (still noticing some atrophy)

    Lets hear what you guys think please?


  2. age???
    First, your parents cannot open your mail. You make that clear with them! That is a federal offense.
    Get a SERM sent to a friends house is what I suggest.
    I had to yell at my mom to get her to stop touching my mail..
    •   
       


  3. 22 but its there house... there rules... abotu opening the mail i did yell at them and all that got me was please stop the roid rage.... I was thinking that sendng it to a friends house but so far none of my friends came through.... my stats are 5'9 205 age 22..

    also the bromo is dosed at 80mg isnt that alil high?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Machwon1 View Post
    22 but its there house... there rules... abotu opening the mail i did yell at them and all that got me was please stop the roid rage.... I was thinking that sendng it to a friends house but so far none of my friends came through.... my stats are 5'9 205 age 22..

    also the bromo is dosed at 80mg isnt that alil high?
    Not sure about bromo crap..
    IDC if it is your parents house, the law is the law.. If they can open your mail, you can take roids.. Get it sent to your workplace or a PO box.. Put a comment on the shipping option to leave at post office for you to pick up..

  5. go idea to leave at post office... and the po box
    •   
       


  6. The post office will hold your mail up to a month its right on there website look it up. All you have to say hold my mail for a certain amount of time and then pick it up

  7. PO box is the way to go. The reality is, yeah it's their house their rules, and anytime you don't like the rules feel free to leave. That's why telling them not to open his mail won't work.

  8. yup they said go and leave.... i couldnt say anything to it....my dad used to use i know for sure he told me he used Hot Stuff.... i think it has a form of test in it... but whatever he is still strong as helll we went to the gym and he hasnt been in years easy repped out 225 for 39 reps at about 260lbs

  9. Quote Originally Posted by duke66 View Post
    PO box is the way to go. The reality is, yeah it's their house their rules, and anytime you don't like the rules feel free to leave. That's why telling them not to open his mail won't work.
    Doesnt matter what the parents think; still a federal offense.

  10. That's why I moved out at 18 and never looked back

    ...and FWIIW, every minute of freedom was worth the years of being broke, lol.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  11. lawl... This is why kids are so screwed up nowadays, think they know better at the age of 18 than there parents do at the age of 45 or 50.

  12. PO box FTW.

    I use one.

    Dish out the cash for the PO box and more SERMS. If you can't... don't continue the cycle. You should be fine if you're two weeks in to be honest. No scare.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    lawl... This is why kids are so screwed up nowadays, think they know better at the age of 18 than there parents do at the age of 45 or 50.
    He is 23 dude. Not a kid..

  14. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    He is 23 dude. Not a kid..
    lol

    sorry but yeah he is.

    lots to learn, lots.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    lol

    sorry but yeah he is.

    lots to learn, lots.
    Ok, young, yes..
    But not 18 or 17 etc..
    There is a big difference from 18 and 23.


    Yes, lots to learn, but the guy talking is only 30... that is not even a decade gap from op..

  16. Actually im 32, but yes, you learn alot between 23 and 32. Anyhow, I agree with his parents, their house, their rules. Sure, it sucks that it happened, absolutely.. however that "its the law" ****.. doesn't cut it. Best of luck op.

  17. Im curious.. How old are you Gamer?? Do you still live at home with?? I know the age of the OP already and he has been given solid advice of either holding the mail, or getting a PO box..

    Lets be real. He is not going to bully his parents.. and he shouldnt be able to.. He lives in their home under their rule.. You keep saying federal law.. I wonder how many laws he has broken with unprescribed serms,, even if research, most def. not a standing chance for him

  18. Guys just learn from the master...

    on how to talk to your parents




















































    Ok this is for the people that dont realize I am joking.

  19. Ya thanks guys I am going to get a po box now. Should I use my real name or what?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by PumpDogg View Post
    Im curious.. How old are you Gamer?? Do you still live at home with?? I know the age of the OP already and he has been given solid advice of either holding the mail, or getting a PO box..

    Lets be real. He is not going to bully his parents.. and he shouldnt be able to.. He lives in their home under their rule.. You keep saying federal law.. I wonder how many laws he has broken with unprescribed serms,, even if research, most def. not a standing chance for him
    LMFAO, what are you getting at?
    I never said bully, but nobody but you has the ****ing right to open your own mail.. Does that ****in make sense broski????!!!

    Im 21, live with my parents still, live by their rules, but they cannot touch my mail, and I made it clear with them and they understand.

    Also, I gave him that"solid" advice..

  21. gamer , my son is 21 if he told me that, he would be looking for a new home . he could ask but not tell . federal mail rules are second to mom and dad rules . my son will start being a man when he moves out on his own. op respect your parents wishes. get a po box use your own name . manup lol

  22. Doesn't matter if youre 14 or or 40 if you live under your parents roof it's only right to respect their rules. If they are against you using steroids, its probably because they're not educated on the subject and it's NO surprise they went through your mail. You can say federal offense and still not budge your parents. Some folks are just that way.

    x 2 for PO box

    Using a friends house is really not a great idea, because if for some reason you have a questionable item mailed to them, its their reponsibility if they break the law by recieving it and you're just putting them at risk. if theyre your friends and they still live with their parents too it'd be even worse then sending it to your house again.

    my 2 cents
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  23. Quote Originally Posted by colbran View Post
    gamer , my son is 21 if he told me that, he would be looking for a new home . he could ask but not tell . federal mail rules are second to mom and dad rules . my son will start being a man when he moves out on his own. op respect your parents wishes. get a po box use your own name . manup lol
    Thats funny, because I know a lot of 30-50 yo's that wont touch their kids mail, just because they live in their house, and they say it is Bull**** when parents do.. Cool your a parent, did you get a certificate when you became one? Did your IQ increase 100 points? I guess once you have a kid and move out, your wisdom also icreases 10x..

    Yup, cant wait till im a dad and own my own house xD

  24. you will see gamer . age and wisdom go together . might be 20 years from now when you are worried about what your kids are doing , and you will think thats what those old guys where trying to say. im glad you have that kind of relationship with your parents . you are a good poster i have read lots of your posts .

  25. I dont think that you necessarily get the right to break a federal law, however it's not right to argue with your parents will while you're in their house. I'd kick my kid out if they were old enough and didn't wanna play with my rules. I however, would not be tampering with anything delivered by the United States Postal Service...


    Fedex, UPS, and DHL you better believe you can touch those cuz they're shipped by private companies LMAO
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Machwon1 View Post
    yup they said go and leave.... i couldnt say anything to it....my dad used to use i know for sure he told me he used Hot Stuff.... i think it has a form of test in it... but whatever he is still strong as helll we went to the gym and he hasnt been in years easy repped out 225 for 39 reps at about 260lbs


    Bull****, unless your last name is Kazmaier.

  27. lol when i get my stuff in the mail i jus tell um its protein nothin to worry about

  28. Do you guys know of Jared Hess, aka, Big_Spaz? He posts mostly over at BB.com. He put up 34 reps of 225 while in The Cage for Animal's Pros vs Bros contest.

    AI is definitely proud to have that guy as a rep and Sponsored Athlete.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  29. Gamer u act like a 21 yr old. That is what im getting at. You have no clue how u will feel or act when/if u grow up, man up an have ur own home with a family. So for now my post will jus puss u off

  30. There is a massive difference in how u will view things from ur age to mine, especially if u have kids u care for. Its part of growing up and becoming a man. From ur post u lack respect for ur parents
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Clomid Emergency Help!
    By VeganMike in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 06:52 PM
  2. 911---emergency!!!
    By dcf143 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 04:26 PM
  3. EMERGENCY...NP out of penetrate!
    By raginfcktard in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 11:24 AM
  4. ProHormone PCT Emergency
    By SlantedX in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 09:47 AM
  5. Emergency cycle (help!)
    By baham99 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 09:06 PM
Log in
Log in