Emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Well as my luck has it my rents found my stash.... of serms.... thought they were steroids and toke them away.... i am 2 weeks in on a sd/epi bridge. thats like this 20/20/30/30 and epi 30/40/40/50. What should i do? I dont have a local guy and cant get anything in the mail as they open everything now and have no other place to ship it. Will this PCT work....hpefully you guys think so...

TCF-1 first 12 days.... and use whatever left 4 weeks in
sustain alpha 5on 2 off 4 weeks
formastanzol 4 weeks
gains keeper which has bromo and atd and trib and milk thistle and longjack and dim

Both the forma and gains keeper have DIM is 125mg to much of it?

I have been on normal support sups and also hcgenerate (still noticing some atrophy)

Lets hear what you guys think please?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
age???
First, your parents cannot open your mail. You make that clear with them! That is a federal offense.
Get a SERM sent to a friends house is what I suggest.
I had to yell at my mom to get her to stop touching my mail..

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
22 but its there house... there rules... abotu opening the mail i did yell at them and all that got me was please stop the roid rage.... I was thinking that sendng it to a friends house but so far none of my friends came through.... my stats are 5'9 205 age 22..

also the bromo is dosed at 80mg isnt that alil high?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
22 but its there house... there rules... abotu opening the mail i did yell at them and all that got me was please stop the roid rage.... I was thinking that sendng it to a friends house but so far none of my friends came through.... my stats are 5'9 205 age 22..

also the bromo is dosed at 80mg isnt that alil high?
Not sure about bromo crap..
IDC if it is your parents house, the law is the law.. If they can open your mail, you can take roids.. Get it sent to your workplace or a PO box.. Put a comment on the shipping option to leave at post office for you to pick up..

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
go idea to leave at post office... and the po box

Chest

Awards
The post office will hold your mail up to a month its right on there website look it up. All you have to say hold my mail for a certain amount of time and then pick it up

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
PO box is the way to go. The reality is, yeah it's their house their rules, and anytime you don't like the rules feel free to leave. That's why telling them not to open his mail won't work.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
yup they said go and leave.... i couldnt say anything to it....my dad used to use i know for sure he told me he used Hot Stuff.... i think it has a form of test in it... but whatever he is still strong as helll we went to the gym and he hasnt been in years easy repped out 225 for 39 reps at about 260lbs

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PO box is the way to go. The reality is, yeah it's their house their rules, and anytime you don't like the rules feel free to leave. That's why telling them not to open his mail won't work.
Doesnt matter what the parents think; still a federal offense.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's why I moved out at 18 and never looked back :D

...and FWIIW, every minute of freedom was worth the years of being broke, lol.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
lawl... This is why kids are so screwed up nowadays, think they know better at the age of 18 than there parents do at the age of 45 or 50.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PO box FTW.

I use one.

Dish out the cash for the PO box and more SERMS. If you can't... don't continue the cycle. You should be fine if you're two weeks in to be honest. No scare.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lawl... This is why kids are so screwed up nowadays, think they know better at the age of 18 than there parents do at the age of 45 or 50.
He is 23 dude. Not a kid..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol

sorry but yeah he is.

lots to learn, lots.
Ok, young, yes..
But not 18 or 17 etc..
There is a big difference from 18 and 23.

Yes, lots to learn, but the guy talking is only 30... that is not even a decade gap from op..

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Actually im 32, but yes, you learn alot between 23 and 32. Anyhow, I agree with his parents, their house, their rules. Sure, it sucks that it happened, absolutely.. however that "its the law" ****.. doesn't cut it. Best of luck op.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Im curious.. How old are you Gamer?? Do you still live at home with?? I know the age of the OP already and he has been given solid advice of either holding the mail, or getting a PO box..

Lets be real. He is not going to bully his parents.. and he shouldnt be able to.. He lives in their home under their rule.. You keep saying federal law.. I wonder how many laws he has broken with unprescribed serms,, even if research, most def. not a standing chance for him

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys just learn from the master...

on how to talk to your parents

Ok this is for the people that dont realize I am joking.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Ya thanks guys I am going to get a po box now. Should I use my real name or what?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im curious.. How old are you Gamer?? Do you still live at home with?? I know the age of the OP already and he has been given solid advice of either holding the mail, or getting a PO box..

Lets be real. He is not going to bully his parents.. and he shouldnt be able to.. He lives in their home under their rule.. You keep saying federal law.. I wonder how many laws he has broken with unprescribed serms,, even if research, most def. not a standing chance for him
LMFAO, what are you getting at?
I never said bully, but nobody but you has the ****ing right to open your own mail.. Does that ****in make sense broski????!!!

Im 21, live with my parents still, live by their rules, but they cannot touch my mail, and I made it clear with them and they understand.

Also, I gave him that"solid" advice..

colbran

Awards
gamer , my son is 21 if he told me that, he would be looking for a new home . he could ask but not tell . federal mail rules are second to mom and dad rules . my son will start being a man when he moves out on his own. op respect your parents wishes. get a po box use your own name . manup lol

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't matter if youre 14 or or 40 if you live under your parents roof it's only right to respect their rules. If they are against you using steroids, its probably because they're not educated on the subject and it's NO surprise they went through your mail. You can say federal offense and still not budge your parents. Some folks are just that way.

x 2 for PO box

Using a friends house is really not a great idea, because if for some reason you have a questionable item mailed to them, its their reponsibility if they break the law by recieving it and you're just putting them at risk. if theyre your friends and they still live with their parents too it'd be even worse then sending it to your house again.

my 2 cents

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gamer , my son is 21 if he told me that, he would be looking for a new home . he could ask but not tell . federal mail rules are second to mom and dad rules . my son will start being a man when he moves out on his own. op respect your parents wishes. get a po box use your own name . manup lol
Thats funny, because I know a lot of 30-50 yo's that wont touch their kids mail, just because they live in their house, and they say it is Bull**** when parents do.. Cool your a parent, did you get a certificate when you became one? Did your IQ increase 100 points? I guess once you have a kid and move out, your wisdom also icreases 10x..

Yup, cant wait till im a dad and own my own house xD

colbran

Awards
you will see gamer . age and wisdom go together . might be 20 years from now when you are worried about what your kids are doing , and you will think thats what those old guys where trying to say. im glad you have that kind of relationship with your parents . you are a good poster i have read lots of your posts .

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I dont think that you necessarily get the right to break a federal law, however it's not right to argue with your parents will while you're in their house. I'd kick my kid out if they were old enough and didn't wanna play with my rules. I however, would not be tampering with anything delivered by the United States Postal Service...

Fedex, UPS, and DHL you better believe you can touch those cuz they're shipped by private companies LMAO

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
yup they said go and leave.... i couldnt say anything to it....my dad used to use i know for sure he told me he used Hot Stuff.... i think it has a form of test in it... but whatever he is still strong as helll we went to the gym and he hasnt been in years easy repped out 225 for 39 reps at about 260lbs
:bsflag:

Bull****, unless your last name is Kazmaier.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
lol when i get my stuff in the mail i jus tell um its protein nothin to worry about

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you guys know of Jared Hess, aka, Big_Spaz? He posts mostly over at BB.com. He put up 34 reps of 225 while in The Cage for Animal's Pros vs Bros contest.

AI is definitely proud to have that guy as a rep and Sponsored Athlete.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Gamer u act like a 21 yr old. That is what im getting at. You have no clue how u will feel or act when/if u grow up, man up an have ur own home with a family. So for now my post will jus puss u off :)

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
There is a massive difference in how u will view things from ur age to mine, especially if u have kids u care for. Its part of growing up and becoming a man. From ur post u lack respect for ur parents

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
oo i forgot to mention also my dad use to be a powerlifter and he sat me down tonight and told me why he doesnt want me to do it... says im no where near my genetic limit... which he swares is 220lbs at 10 percent but im at 208lbs at 13-15% and its hard gaining weight for abotu 3 weeks. gotta up them calories another 250

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you will see gamer . age and wisdom go together . might be 20 years from now when you are worried about what your kids are doing , and you will think thats what those old guys where trying to say. im glad you have that kind of relationship with your parents . you are a good poster i have read lots of your posts .
My parents are pretty strict and I respect them.. They know I dont party, drink or do drugs.. All I do is work, workout, school and food..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is a massive difference in how u will view things from ur age to mine, especially if u have kids u care for. Its part of growing up and becoming a man. From ur post u lack respect for ur parents
I dont lack respect for my parents, but I also dont have to share this with an anonymous 40yo poster thank you very much..

Your also damn right I have a lot of growing up to do as I never claimed to have as much knowledge and wisdom of a 40yo..

So, in the good words of me: :bryce:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
here my 2 cents- Just because you are a parent- does not mean you can break the law- on the other hand yes it is your house, if the kid still lives there he needs to follow the rules- and you are taking steroids by the way- Im 22- and im very open with my parents about my hormone use- i live by myself- but i have nothing to hide-

bottom line- parents(even though its their house) are not above the law

they can kick you out though

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and I dont think gamer lacks respect- I think he just stated op's rights as an american citizen

I dont lack respect for my parents- in fact I have the upmost respect for them- thus my being honest and upfront with them

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know that I said I moved out at 18, but that was because I agreed with what many here have said, "Their house, their rules."

I respected my parents enough that if I was going to break the rules, it wasn't going to be under their roof...wait...wut? :think:

It's funny because it's true!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BY all means i do agree- that if ur folks dont want u doing roids under their roof- move out- they still shouldnt break the law- but in like you could respect them by moving out of the house(if you choose to continue using roids)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and I dont think gamer lacks respect- I think he just stated op's rights as an american citizen

I dont lack respect for my parents- in fact I have the upmost respect for them- thus my being honest and upfront with them
Thank you, that is exactly what I meant..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And my mom might kill herself if she found out about me and hormones..
She cries because I use supplements..
She is deep into trusting the media and FDA and what the elementary school nurse says..

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And my mom might kill herself if she found out about me and hormones..
She cries because I use supplements..
She is deep into trusting the media and FDA and what the elementary school nurse says..
deluded by the governments lies at least in this area i suppose! I guess it would be best to adopt the idea of what she doesnt know wont hurt her

Shatter

Shatter

Awards
Back to the original topic, I am in the same boat. Well, not quite, but my PCT has gone for other reasons.

I've been on Epi for 5 weeks, using the following for PCT:
DAA - 4/g
DS Triazole
AI Testopro
AI Stoked
AI Glycobol
Creatine/Beta-alanine.

Obviously it's far from ideal but I think I've covered all bases, considering I simply cannot get my hands on anything else. Any thoughts?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't researched how to DS suggests Triazole for PCT, but I can help some with the AI Products.

You can take the Glycobol and Stoked from day one of PCT following the dosing on the labels (if you haven't tried Glycobol before, you might want to start out at one or two capsules a day for the first few days and gradually increase to four caps per day). Stoked is taken two AM and two PM with or without food. Start the TestoPRO the beginning of week three.

I hope this helps some. Feel free to PM myself or Pembroke3355 for further help.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
deluded by the governments lies at least in this area i suppose! I guess it would be best to adopt the idea of what she doesnt know wont hurt her
Exactly what I do..
My Dad doesnt care so much..
He loves it when I hook him up with supps :D

colbran

Awards
just to be clear if mail is delivered to your mailbox it is not illegal to open. even if it does not have your name on it. glad yall have respect for your parents i do too my father is gone but my mom is still alive and i still try to respect her wishes. i would hate to go to prison for trying to protect my kids,but thats the choice parents have to make. hope op got his pct going . sorry they got rid of your stuff i know you need them . that was a overreaction on their part. should have asked you what it was and used for. hope you got to explain and get themto understand .

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just to be clear if mail is delivered to your mailbox it is not illegal to open. even if it does not have your name on it. glad yall have respect for your parents i do too my father is gone but my mom is still alive and i still try to respect her wishes. i would hate to go to prison for trying to protect my kids,but thats the choice parents have to make. hope op got his pct going . sorry they got rid of your stuff i know you need them . that was a overreaction on their part. should have asked you what it was and used for. hope you got to explain and get themto understand .
If it is delivered to your mailbox, and not your name, you cannot open it.
Show me literature as to where it agrees with your logic..

colbran

Awards
google it . not my logic. goverment logic just like the bans they implement. not saying its right , just saying not going to postal prison for it. lol

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Op, why are you still living at home? Also, hopefully you are not shipping ups or dhl because those laws are different but anyway ..

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Still living at home because of funds. I can't afford 1500 a month just for rent or a mortage. Believe me if I did have the funds I would e out and all my Friends don't wanna place together.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
woowo NO OFFENCE but im happy i got better luck, in my family repsecting privacy IS MAJOR! we do not open doors we are not suppose to, we do not open mail etc etc. so its all good we respect our privacy and everyopne in fam is treated like adult. treating a kid who is 18 like a babe and result him in moving out only creates more sepration between family IMO not a good way to handle it from parents aspect, even though it is their house they need to respect the fact UR AN ADULT. if i movied at 17-18 yrs out, i honestly would be so mad and put them in a old ppl home when it was their turn. i know it sounds mean but goes around comes around. then again i love my fam we respect our privatcy our culture from europe is to always be close and respect. NOOOO OFFFFENCE but many USA parents F up..... and i mean this with NO OFFENCE to anyone. but i have many american friends and they all complain about same thing as the kid who started this thread..... just my 2 cents, no offence to anyone, if i did sorry in advance

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i dont have any kids.

But if i did,,,

My way or the highway.

Done deal.