Emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Yup.. difference of culture. Live under my roof, and live by my rules.
    Agree to a point.

Pay rent and tell them to stay out of your room, respect your property(mail).

or

live for free and STFU.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

You guys should travel more see other cultures
  3. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Why? So we can see people who live with mommy and daddy because they can't make it on their own because their countries economies suck? Or because their government taxes them to death? I'll pass.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

I have been across the globe...
    The Historic PES Legend
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Agree to a point.

Pay rent and tell them to stay out of your room, respect your property(mail).

or

live for free and STFU.
    I can get on board with that idea. Until my kid orders something and I get a controlled delivery and I sign for it only to be cuffed. Cause they cuff the person that signs for it. Interesting huh?

Get a damn PO Box! That way when you order Research Chemicals to ingest (Illegal), you are the one with the problems. (Not directed at you Kris! )
    The Historic PES Legend
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Oh, and let's get your idea of other cultures straight. There is no inherient privacy in other family models, America has probably the most naturally gifted privacy there is, other family models are much more open and no unsuggested privacy is expected.

Seen it in Japan, Germany, Italy, France. Now the Auzzies were different, they would be the type to fight back, till their dad beat their ass into submission.
    The Historic PES Legend
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

w.e. Either way u go back to same thought of awww you staying with mommy and daddy loll, cuz you seem to think unless someones lives alone they are not adult. Is one thing to visit the globe its another to live there for a period of time WITH ppl of that culture in your household. Usa taxes ****load to everything has tax in usa. Diff cultures have diff expectations but ask anyone from another country who visited usa they will tell u american culture the ppl are very distant from another. And I don't mean that in bad way. Just some stories I hear from my american friends I could never picture them happening. Like parents forcing child to pay rent or kicking them out of house. I just had a convo with my gf who is from eastern europe even she is still shocked at certain differences between european families and american, like in usa its common for child to just move across country and see family every few years, imo that's sad.... (i don't mean to insult any culture our belifes I'm just pointing out diff cultures have diff out looks on life not evey culture is based on american belief of what it is to be adult)
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

i my culture if there is some disagreement btween family members it is discussed openly not my way our hwy, that is such a wrong approach to life.
  9. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

i my culture if there is some disagreement btween family members it is discussed openly not my way our hwy, that is such a wrong approach to life.
    See here again you are taking a morally superior attitude about your culture vs ours. Here we value independence, and if you have to live with someone else then you aren't independent. Your way is ridiculous, as its a joke to have the person who owns and pays for the house to not be able to set house rules as well. To me that's roughly equivalent to having no testicles.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

I understand setting rules, but there has to be space to argue certain things that seem unfair. I don't mean to make it sound like one culture is more superior than other, just different culture have diffetent ways of living. There is no right or wrong universal way, every one has there own opinion same how I think its my way our hwy approach is wrong and cause the child to have resentment towards parents.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

I pointed out multiple times I don't mean to insult ANY culture or believe.
  12. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

You think that, because its foreign to your culture. Here, I was itching to turn 18, and have my independence. And it was entirely my expectations that had I stayed at home under any circumstance other than me being a full time student that there was no reason for my parents to continue to support me in any financial way. Similarly, the original poster brought risk of his parents getting arrested into the home, not something an adult does.
    This space for rent

13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

Wellanother reason I don't order aas and if I did I would not to parents house. Its one thing to have your parents arrested. Any kid who is stupid enough to get caught is certainly not am adult. Same how I would never bring weapons to my mom house its a respect issue.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

I understand living with parents longer cuz of family love but that dose not mean I will turn their house into my personal crack house
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

So play this out hypothetically....

You DO turn the home of your parents into a crack house, bring in illegal drugs (which aas and serms are here usa), or cause discontent via telling your parent off trying to run their home....

What is your idea of the socially acceptable response of parents in your country....

Now don't tell "me we talk about it", dude we talk about it too, namely by laying down guidelines in the first place with repercussions and consequences in the same convo. This is an out right situation, where, say the kid (young adult) is a chronic violator of these terms and refuses to comply....

I know you guys don't just keep talking indefinitely now do you?

Ya dude, I promise you MANY american homes aren't much diff then your own, mutual respect is expected and given... The topic discussed in this thread is about what we would do, as his parents have done, when this mutual respect issue is breached.... Your telling me there's no such thing as kicking out someone who does such a thing and then refuses to desist such actions.... Doubtful

If so our countries and societies really are different and thank goodness we broke off from the old country long ago and reestablished a new status quo for independence both at home and as a whole....
    I understand living with parents in the longer cuz of family love but that dose not mean I will turn their house into my personal crack house
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

..... i dont stash my AAS in parents home = respect.

this whole convo has gotten twisted outside the original conversation all i pointed out is that for some culutres it is norm for child to stay in longer or until marriege somehow this convo turned into culuture bashin LMFAO. every culutre has it's up and downs. u guys need to calm down loll.
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

yeah certain rules can't be breached but at same time an adult is respected as an adult i pointed this out earlier.....
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  18. Registered User

tl;dr
    but if my mom would have tried that **** with me i would roid raged on her
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

..... i dont stash my AAS in parents home = respect.

this whole convo has gotten twisted outside the original conversation all i pointed out is that for some culutres it is norm for child to stay in longer or until marriege somehow this convo turned into culuture bashin LMFAO. every culutre has it's up and downs. u guys need to calm down loll.
    I wasn't bashing merely stating an opinion, in fact an opinion that was only made given a certain stipulation was met.....
    I'm happy i live here in america if it really is that hard to establish your independence in foreign countries, especially if parents are willing to be negligent and not instill those ideals in their children

My opinion
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty music View Post
    tl;dr
    but if my mom would have tried that **** with me i would roid raged on her
    You sir either have a sick sense of sarcastic humor, which I like, or are an enormous piece of troll dung
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

too many hypotheticals going on in here.

i would be willing to bet a left nut, no parent is going to jail over some tamox or rc's for that matter.

especially if they just signed the package that was addressed to their child

I will take a very very very large bet on this....

Payment will be made with hypothetical money of course.

lmao.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.

Well I hav two weeks left of epi at 40mg and 50mg. I gained about 16lbs soo far. While on jus epi I been leaning out hardening up. But still no serm!!!! I don't feel shutdown at all being on hcgeneratre... Which I'm glad I had. So I'm gonna talk to my dad today to see if I can get him yo give me y stuff back. If not OTC it is unfourtually but it will be tcf-1 first 12 days sustain alpha forma-stanzol and gains keeper which has bromo and atd
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.

Gains Kepler also has dim and trib in it also....
  24. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

that is a fairly solid OTC PCT setup for epi
    This space for rent

25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    too many hypotheticals going on in here.

i would be willing to bet a left nut, no parent is going to jail over some tamox or rc's for that matter.

especially if they just signed the package that was addressed to their child

I will take a very very very large bet on this....

Payment will be made with hypothetical money of course.

lmao.
    No, you are probably right.. but that doesn't change the fact that the liability is now theirs. A fine might be more in the question.
    The Historic PES Legend
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.

Ya for just epi I'd be completely ok with it but my dumbass did 4 weeks of superdrol at 10/20/30/20 fourth week overlap with 20 epi and now epi is 20/30/40/50
  27. Registered User

the bottom line is they shouldn't be so damn nosey

its ok for them to not like it and fear for your safety. i get that.

i also get parents not wanting their kids to do recreational drugs in their

house or smoke.

but performance enhancing drugs don't change the environment of the house.

you might not have a ''right'' to do what you want but if they aren't

scumbags they should have a reason for objecting and stopping you from

doing something you really wanna do.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  28. Registered User

geekpoop just equated bringing crack into the house ( and smoking it i guess?) is the same as taking 1 nolva tab before you go to bed to stop you from getting gyno and making sure your endocrine system doesnt get permanently jacked up.

and what are these other guys talking about at 18 you are an adult?

all of a sudden since i graduated highschool now i'm responsibile for everything?

if my parents would have kicked me out when i was 18 cause now '' im old enough '', i would never speak to them again. why? because they don't love you. they don't give a flying F about your safety quality of life or future. they just '' dont wanna pay no mo''.

if they kick you out at 18-20 how in the hell can you go to college if you're working all damn day to pay for your rent and/or car note?
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

i agree to gamer2b80. its still federal offense
  30. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    geekpoop just equated bringing crack into the house ( and smoking it i guess?) is the same as taking 1 nolva tab before you go to bed to stop you from getting gyno and making sure your endocrine system doesnt get permanently jacked up.
    And spending money on and taking steroids is so terribly important if you can't even manage to earn enough to cover your own living expenses?
    This space for rent

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clomid Emergency Help!
    By VeganMike in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 04:52 PM
  2. 911---emergency!!!
    By dcf143 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 02:26 PM
  3. EMERGENCY...NP out of penetrate!
    By raginfcktard in forum Supplements