Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

too many hypotheticals going on in here.

i would be willing to bet a left nut, no parent is going to jail over some tamox or rc's for that matter.

especially if they just signed the package that was addressed to their child

I will take a very very very large bet on this....

Payment will be made with hypothetical money of course.

lmao.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.11%

Well I hav two weeks left of epi at 40mg and 50mg. I gained about 16lbs soo far. While on jus epi I been leaning out hardening up. But still no serm!!!! I don't feel shutdown at all being on hcgeneratre... Which I'm glad I had. So I'm gonna talk to my dad today to see if I can get him yo give me y stuff back. If not OTC it is unfourtually but it will be tcf-1 first 12 days sustain alpha forma-stanzol and gains keeper which has bromo and atd
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.11%

Gains Kepler also has dim and trib in it also....
    •   

4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

that is a fairly solid OTC PCT setup for epi
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    too many hypotheticals going on in here.

i would be willing to bet a left nut, no parent is going to jail over some tamox or rc's for that matter.

especially if they just signed the package that was addressed to their child

I will take a very very very large bet on this....

Payment will be made with hypothetical money of course.

lmao.
    No, you are probably right.. but that doesn't change the fact that the liability is now theirs. A fine might be more in the question.
    The Historic PES Legend
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.11%

Ya for just epi I'd be completely ok with it but my dumbass did 4 weeks of superdrol at 10/20/30/20 fourth week overlap with 20 epi and now epi is 20/30/40/50
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

the bottom line is they shouldn't be so damn nosey

its ok for them to not like it and fear for your safety. i get that.

i also get parents not wanting their kids to do recreational drugs in their

house or smoke.

but performance enhancing drugs don't change the environment of the house.

you might not have a ''right'' to do what you want but if they aren't

scumbags they should have a reason for objecting and stopping you from

doing something you really wanna do.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.79%

geekpoop just equated bringing crack into the house ( and smoking it i guess?) is the same as taking 1 nolva tab before you go to bed to stop you from getting gyno and making sure your endocrine system doesnt get permanently jacked up.

and what are these other guys talking about at 18 you are an adult?

all of a sudden since i graduated highschool now i'm responsibile for everything?

if my parents would have kicked me out when i was 18 cause now '' im old enough '', i would never speak to them again. why? because they don't love you. they don't give a flying F about your safety quality of life or future. they just '' dont wanna pay no mo''.

if they kick you out at 18-20 how in the hell can you go to college if you're working all damn day to pay for your rent and/or car note?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.14%

i agree to gamer2b80. its still federal offense
  10. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    geekpoop just equated bringing crack into the house ( and smoking it i guess?) is the same as taking 1 nolva tab before you go to bed to stop you from getting gyno and making sure your endocrine system doesnt get permanently jacked up.
    And spending money on and taking steroids is so terribly important if you can't even manage to earn enough to cover your own living expenses?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  11. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.79%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    And spending money on and taking steroids is so terribly important if you can't even manage to earn enough to cover your own living expenses?
    oh, damn. That one hurt me just reading it.
    The Historic PES Legend
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.79%

LOL hes 22. why the hell are we talking about money and self sufficiency? at 22 if you went balls to wall taking 15 hours EVERY semester, passing every class and not taking any extra courses, he would just be graduating.

thankfully my dad was never the type to ever ''remind me who is paying for stuff''. my parents have never used money as leverage on me once. they arent douche bags. in turn, i never disrespected my parents aside from arguments about going out late,excessive drinking, etc

if you're in college and you are doing good, you are working toward being self sufficient. until then you work part time, pay for your own food if youre working out, and spend the rest of your time on hobbies ( AAS) and studying.

i don't think its the 300$ one would spend every 7 months or so on a cycle that is holding one back from being able to lease your own apartment and pay 800+ per month plus utilities plus car note and insurance every single month etc etc etc.

whether he spends 50$ a month for beer for 7 months or spends 300$ one time is of no consequence to his living arrangement.

yall are acting like he is a 30 year old college drop out and he should be living on his own if he wants to spend any money on himself.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.79%

Kids! I tell ya.

LOL hes 22. why the hell are we talking about money and self sufficiency? at 22 if you went balls to wall taking 15 hours EVERY semester, passing every class and not taking any extra courses, he would just be graduating.

thankfully my dad was never the type to ever ''remind me who is paying for stuff''. my parents have never used money as leverage on me once. they arent douche bags. in turn, i never disrespected my parents aside from arguments about going out late,excessive drinking, etc

if you're in college and you are doing good, you are working toward being self sufficient. until then you work part time, pay for your own food if youre working out, and spend the rest of your time on hobbies ( AAS) and studying.

i don't think its the 300$ one would spend every 7 months or so on a cycle that is holding one back from being able to lease your own apartment and pay 800+ per month plus utilities plus car note and insurance every single month etc etc etc.

whether he spends 50$ a month for beer for 7 months or spends 300$ one time is of no consequence to his living arrangement.

yall are acting like he is a 30 year old college drop out and he should be living on his own if he wants to spend any money on himself.
    The Historic PES Legend
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

I gets laughs from all this

Not a typo error that is really how the thought came in my head.
  15. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

Sure, every parent should expect to support their kid to the tune of $15-20 thousand dollars a year of college costs for 4 or 5 years while the kids spend time and energy on vanity (and break laws in the process), and are too lazy to make it on their own. No wonder kids act so spoiled nowadays, and expect a free ride from the government too once they graduate. "Why aren't there more jobs for biological anthropology researchers" "Why should I have to pay for healthcare" etc
    This space for rent

16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.79%

Sure, every parent should expect to support their kid to the tune of $15-20 thousand dollars a year of college costs for 4 or 5 years while the kids spend time and energy on vanity (and break laws in the process), and are too lazy to make it on their own. No wonder kids act so spoiled nowadays, and expect a free ride from the government too once they graduate. "Why aren't there more jobs for biological anthropology researchers" "Why should I have to pay for healthcare" etc

are you retarded? i just explained in detail why the negligible amount spent on supplements is not the obstruction to independence.

you keep saying '' too lazy to make it on their own''. why don't you tell me how kids can work 40 hours a week ( if they can even get a full time job paying enough to cover all of the expenses of living alone with no real experience ), go to school 3-4 days a week AND find time to do papers,assignments, and study.

enough of this bull**** dialogue, i want YOU the obvious super hero of independence and finance to tell the kids how its done. hell you should write a book .

i just want you to tell me wtf you are talking about. none of it makes sense. this hypothetical bull**** you keep saying
  17. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.79%

are you retarded? i just explained in detail why the negligible amount spent on supplements is not the obstruction to independence.

you keep saying '' too lazy to make it on their own''. why don't you tell me how kids can work 40 hours a week ( if they can even get a full time job paying enough to cover all of the expenses of living alone ), go to school 3-4 days a week AND find time to do papers,assignments, and study.

enough of this bull**** dialogue, i want YOU the obvious super hero of independence and finance to tell the kids how its done. hell you should write a book .

i just want you to tell me wtf you are talking about. none of it makes sense. this hypothetical bull**** you keep saying
    I somehow worked a full time, a part time, and went to school 3 days a week. Accrued all my own loans, and paid them all off myself somehow.

That's the problem, the lackadaisical attitude of "I can't".
    The Historic PES Legend
  18. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

you keep saying '' too lazy to make it on their own''. why don't you tell me how kids can work 40 hours a week ( if they can even get a full time job paying enough to cover all of the expenses of living alone with no real experience ), go to school 3-4 days a week AND find time to do papers,assignments, and study.

Are you retarded or just another lazy ass punk kid? I guess both. I worked full time and still went to school, paid my own way, and managed to do my assignments. The fact that punks want someone to make it all easy for them, so they have enough time for texting and facebook is just a sad reminder of how this country sinks lower generation by generation. "Mommy and daddy take care of me" just turns into "Government take care of me"

Its going to be a really weak United States in another 20-30 years. 25th in science out of 30 developed nations, 21st in math, but #1 in confidence. Thats America's children today, all confidence and bluster, but nothing to back it up with.
    This space for rent

19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.79%

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I somehow worked a full time, a part time, and went to school 3 days a week. Accrued all my own loans, and paid them all off myself somehow.

That's the problem, the lackadaisical attitude of "I can't".
    good job man. you did it all on your own.

im glad you did it. but not everyone wants to or has to.

not all of us hated our parents and want to move out asafp.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.79%

good job man. you did it all on your own.

im glad you did it. but not everyone wants to or has to.

not all of us hated our parents and want to move out asafp.
    I never hated my parents, in fact they were fantastic. But I could make it on my own and not put the financial burden on them that they didn't need. Coming from a pretty poor home, maybe it instilled hard work to do better instead of riding the easy train.
    The Historic PES Legend
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.79%

Are you retarded or just another lazy ass punk kid? I guess both. I worked full time and still went to school, paid my own way, and managed to do my assignments. The fact that punks want someone to make it all easy for them, so they have enough time for texting and facebook is just a sad reminder of how this country sinks lower generation by generation. "Mommy and daddy take care of me" just turns into "Government take care of me"

Its going to be a really weak United States in another 20-30 years. 25th in science out of 30 developed nations, 21st in math, but #1 in confidence. Thats America's children today, all confidence and bluster, but nothing to back it up with.

so lets take a typical scenario

go to class from say 8 am to 4 or 5pm MWF .......what full time jobs aside from oil rigs and the like allow one to work T/TH Saturday and sunday? sales?

waiting tables or pizza delivering it would be pretty hard to come up with 1400+ gas and food.

im just curious.
  22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.79%

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I never hated my parents, in fact they were fantastic. But I could make it on my own and not put the financial burden on them that they didn't need. Coming from a pretty poor home, maybe it instilled hard work to do better instead of riding the easy train.
    maybe if you wanted to help your parents financially you should have stayed at home and paid THEM rent instead of someone else.

just a thought since it doesnt cost them any extra money for you to stay in their house......after all they still live there whether you do or not.

pay for your food and maybe help with electricity and fuggidaboutit
  23. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

so lets take a typical scenario

go to class from say 8 am to 4 or 5pm MWF .......what full time jobs aside from oil rigs and the like allow one to work T/TH Saturday and sunday? sales?

waiting tables or pizza delivering it would be pretty hard to come up with 1400+ gas and food.

im just curious.
    lemee see, thats 24 hours of class isn't it? Should be able to hit 120 credit credit hours in 5 semesters that way. Oh wait, i'm leaving out time for lunch, so its only 7x3 for 21 hours a semester, so 6 semesters or 3 years. And I guess you expect that there aren't any jobs on night shifts either? please, give me a break. You can easily work 40 hour jobs, hit 12 credits a semester and 6 over summer for your 30 credits a year.
    This space for rent

24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.79%

lemee see, thats 24 hours of class isn't it? Should be able to hit 120 credit credit hours in 5 semesters that way. Oh wait, i'm leaving out time for lunch, so its only 7x3 for 21 hours a semester, so 6 semesters or 3 years. And I guess you expect that there aren't any jobs on night shifts either? please, give me a break. You can easily work 40 hour jobs, hit 12 credits a semester and 6 over summer for your 30 credits a year.
    you misunderstood.

class one 8:30-9:45
    class two 10-11:15
    class three 11:30-12:45
    class four 1-2:15
    class five 2:30-3:45

then you gotta drive home ( in my case i lived in colorado with the light rail thank God it only took about 35 minutes )

thats 15 credit hours - 8 semesters

all of that is assuming you get perfect scheduling and have no layovers and you dont eat anything or have any breaks whatsoever

night shifts? so race home and work from 5pm to 1am? then wake up at 6:30 or 7 for school the next day? lol no thanks.

sorry man all of that sounds really inconvenient and definitely not optimal for college and getting good grades. its possible but its definitely not optimal.
  25. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

you misunderstood.

class one 8:30-9:45
    class two 10-11:15
    class three 11:30-12:45
    class four 1-2:15
    class five 2:30-3:45
    So your classes were 1.25 hrs x 3 to get 3 credits? And if you go to school year round as I said, you only need 12 credits during the normal school year. Also that above is 830-345, so you almost clipped an hour off of 8-4 at that point. I guess math isn't really a strong point for you?

night shifts? so race home and work from 5pm to 1am? then wake up at 6:30 or 7 for school the next day? lol no thanks.
    Yes, its easier when you can be lazy, and not provide for yourself as an adult.

sorry man all of that sounds really inconvenient and definitely not optimal for college and getting good grades. its possible but its definitely not optimal.
    Yes, how terribly inconvenient to be self sufficient and an adult. As I said before, its going to be a sorry ass USA in the next 20-30 years with that sort of attitude so common.
    This space for rent

26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.79%

So your classes were 1.25 hrs x 3 to get 3 credits? And if you go to school year round as I said, you only need 12 credits during the normal school year. Also that above is 830-345, so you almost clipped an hour off of 8-4 at that point. I guess math isn't really a strong point for you? last i checked no one knows the teleportation move lol? the class ENDS at 3:45.....walk to your car 4pm....drive home 30 or 40 minutes like stated above.....and you are walking in the door around 4 30 almost 5...... good points though i guess?

Yes, its easier when you can be lazy, and not provide for yourself as an adult. yes very lazy that i want more than 5 hours of sleep and maybe time to breath for a second each day lol? much less have a girlfriend or a gym membership.

Yes, how terribly inconvenient to be self sufficient and an adult. As I said before, its going to be a sorry ass USA in the next 20-30 years with that sort of attitude so common.
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.79%

i just want to make this my last point :

yes, its possible to work your ass off to the bone from 18-22 and get through school with no ones help.

but why would you want to? time is irreplaceable and invaluable. you can always make more money but you can't replace lost memories or relationships.

fine you are awesome and the king of the world cause you got through college solo.

i'd rather take my time getting into the rat race that i'm going to be in the next 30 years.

thats just my way. yall can do whatever you want
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.74%

I live in my parents, but I provide everything for myself besides rent , that said I live in a one parent household school 12+ credits and work 40+ hrs hit the gym 2x a day, and still have some time left over for cookin my 6 meals. and other minor things. I understand having to work your ass off for every sock u got I had to do it my entire life since my family was right on money being refugees.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.74%

I'm starting to like this thread alot, its amazing how long a day is and like arnold said, if u sleep 8+ hrs, u only need 6 so sleep faster lol so true
  30. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

I may be exaggerating things a bit, but I see it as a big piece of the slow decline of a America, that lack of personal responsibility. The whole "somebody owes me something" mentality, people not acting in a self reliant way but expecting to at the same time have full say over all of their actions. When you go to a hotel with a no pets policy, if you bring pets, they kick you out. If you rent an apartment and do damage to the place, you lose your security deposit.

My oldest daughter is 14, and she's fully under the expectation that when she graduates high school her choices are the military, find a job and move out, find a job (so she can contribute to the household expenses) and work out student loans + grants + scholarships to pay her way through college. Is it because of a lack of income here? No, me + my wife fall together into somewhere between top 5-10% incomewise nationally (courtesy of the IRS telling me that each year). Including property taxes, I pay over $20,000 a year in taxes, which is depressing. But at the same time, rather than viewing it as being shoved out into the rat race, she sees it as the start of her adult life, making her own choices and having freedom to do what she wants how she wants.
    This space for rent

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clomid Emergency Help!
    By VeganMike in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 05:52 PM
  2. 911---emergency!!!
    By dcf143 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 03:26 PM
  3. EMERGENCY...NP out of penetrate!
    By raginfcktard in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8