Emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.12%

Back to the original topic, I am in the same boat. Well, not quite, but my PCT has gone for other reasons.

I've been on Epi for 5 weeks, using the following for PCT:
    DAA - 4/g
    DS Triazole
    AI Testopro
    AI Stoked
    AI Glycobol
    Creatine/Beta-alanine.

Obviously it's far from ideal but I think I've covered all bases, considering I simply cannot get my hands on anything else. Any thoughts?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I haven't researched how to DS suggests Triazole for PCT, but I can help some with the AI Products.

You can take the Glycobol and Stoked from day one of PCT following the dosing on the labels (if you haven't tried Glycobol before, you might want to start out at one or two capsules a day for the first few days and gradually increase to four caps per day). Stoked is taken two AM and two PM with or without food. Start the TestoPRO the beginning of week three.

I hope this helps some. Feel free to PM myself or Pembroke3355 for further help.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    deluded by the governments lies at least in this area i suppose! I guess it would be best to adopt the idea of what she doesnt know wont hurt her
    Exactly what I do..
    My Dad doesnt care so much..
    He loves it when I hook him up with supps
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.06%

just to be clear if mail is delivered to your mailbox it is not illegal to open. even if it does not have your name on it. glad yall have respect for your parents i do too my father is gone but my mom is still alive and i still try to respect her wishes. i would hate to go to prison for trying to protect my kids,but thats the choice parents have to make. hope op got his pct going . sorry they got rid of your stuff i know you need them . that was a overreaction on their part. should have asked you what it was and used for. hope you got to explain and get themto understand .
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%

Quote Originally Posted by colbran View Post
    just to be clear if mail is delivered to your mailbox it is not illegal to open. even if it does not have your name on it. glad yall have respect for your parents i do too my father is gone but my mom is still alive and i still try to respect her wishes. i would hate to go to prison for trying to protect my kids,but thats the choice parents have to make. hope op got his pct going . sorry they got rid of your stuff i know you need them . that was a overreaction on their part. should have asked you what it was and used for. hope you got to explain and get themto understand .
    If it is delivered to your mailbox, and not your name, you cannot open it.
    Show me literature as to where it agrees with your logic..
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.06%

google it . not my logic. goverment logic just like the bans they implement. not saying its right , just saying not going to postal prison for it. lol
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Op, why are you still living at home? Also, hopefully you are not shipping ups or dhl because those laws are different but anyway ..
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.15%

Still living at home because of funds. I can't afford 1500 a month just for rent or a mortage. Believe me if I did have the funds I would e out and all my Friends don't wanna place together.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.75%

woowo NO OFFENCE but im happy i got better luck, in my family repsecting privacy IS MAJOR! we do not open doors we are not suppose to, we do not open mail etc etc. so its all good we respect our privacy and everyopne in fam is treated like adult. treating a kid who is 18 like a babe and result him in moving out only creates more sepration between family IMO not a good way to handle it from parents aspect, even though it is their house they need to respect the fact UR AN ADULT. if i movied at 17-18 yrs out, i honestly would be so mad and put them in a old ppl home when it was their turn. i know it sounds mean but goes around comes around. then again i love my fam we respect our privatcy our culture from europe is to always be close and respect. NOOOO OFFFFENCE but many USA parents F up..... and i mean this with NO OFFENCE to anyone. but i have many american friends and they all complain about same thing as the kid who started this thread..... just my 2 cents, no offence to anyone, if i did sorry in advance
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.53%

i dont have any kids.

But if i did,,,

My way or the highway.

Done deal.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.37%

Im only 27, but I've probably learned more in the past five years than i did in the previous 10. Alot happens in these years , bought first home , got married , career finally took off. All that said, at 22 i thought i was an adult. I still have alot to learn.
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.81%

I cannot believe the safety aspect hasn't been mentioned

did you explain what the SERM was for and how important it is? did you tell them if you don't take the SERM you risk heart disease, possible lifelong HRT, and gyno ?

What kind of ****ty parents ( no offense) would willfully subject their kids to possible lifelong health and social problems so that their will is fulfilled?

Its like not letting your kid go to the emergency room when they are grounded.

They might not like what you're doing but the LEAST they could do is protect you ( or allow you to protect yourself) this time and request that you don't take steroids until you are out of the house.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Omg im glad that gamer kid is banned, what a prick.

Im only 26..... But I moved out at 18, moved out of state and then from state to state at 19 for work, at 22 I met my ex wife, at 23i had my kid, at 24 I got divorced and have been continuing to raise my kid now for another 3 years....

If you are 21 and still at home cool, good way to get through college and get a good ass job, not gonna knock it..... But sorry you dont do **** for growing up living at home and miss out on a considerable amount of life experiences and lessons that someone else might be getting out in the real world.....

Age at a certain point is not a factor, knowledge is not a factor, wisdom IS a factor and the wisest people know that they dont KNOW every thing at 20, 30, 40, 50..... But I'd sure as hell listen to what they have to say and listen up reeeeaaaaalll good, they are essentially your future and your their past.... I think they could give you a tip or two.

If you think other wise, then you sir are a fool.

I know you guys want to say they can't open your mail blah blah blah..... well kid show me what you got in the mail, open it in front of me or kick rocks.... See how fast your logic fails?

Respect your folks wishes, they did everything in their might to put food in your undeserving lil mouth every day of your life, have you a place to sleep, took you to school to learn to be productive for yourself, bought you clothes and likely alot more stuff just for the sake of your happiness for the last 20 years.... You want to do something they don't approve of? Get a job, get your own place, get a life of your own THEN YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, ITS ON YOU!

This thread has turned into a pile of bs, can't believe the disrespect some people show their own parents...
  14. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.38%

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post

Im only 26..... But I moved out at 18, moved out of state and then from state to state at 19 for work, at 22 I met my ex wife, at 23i had my kid, at 24 I got divorced and have been continuing to raise my kid now for another 3 years....

If you are 21 and still at home cool, good way to get through college and get a good ass job, not gonna knock it..... But sorry you dont do **** for growing up living at home and miss out on a considerable amount of life experiences and lessons that someone else might be getting out in the real world.....

Age at a certain point is not a factor, knowledge is not a factor, wisdom IS a factor and the wisest people know that they dont KNOW every thing at 20, 30, 40, 50..... But I'd sure as hell listen to what they have to say and listen up reeeeaaaaalll good, they are essentially your future and your their past.... I think they could give you a tip or two.

I know you guys want to say they can't open your mail blah blah blah..... well kid show me what you got in the mail, open it in front of me or kick rocks.... See how fast your logic fails?

Respect your folks wishes, they did everything in their might to put food in your undeserving lil mouth every day of your life, have you a place to sleep, took you to school to learn to be productive for yourself, bought you clothes and likely alot more stuff just for the sake of your happiness for the last 20 years.... You want to do something they don't approve of? Get a job, get your own place, get a life of your own THEN YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, ITS ON YOU!

This thread has turned into a pile of bs, can't believe the disrespect some people show their own parents...
    Amen!
    The Historic PES Legend
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post

Amen x2!

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.35%

Agreed with^^^this! Additionally, children or adult children make nothing "clear" to their parents. Your logic fails as soon as they say leave; is that clear? Oh and for the record parents are required to know what is in the mail of their children because we are legally responsible for them. That law does not apply. Some states that goes to 21. And for the older children, good luck finding a prosecutor that would do anything in this case, silly.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I am very greatful that i have an open relationship with my parents and i can talk to them about anything and everything. Family will be there through thick n thin so its wise to keep them close because in the end there all you have. My time in Iraq back in 04 only strengthened our relationships. A few close calls and watching your friends pass really makes you stop and take a bigger look at life and whats important...just some food for thought.
  18. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    woowo NO OFFENCE but im happy i got better luck, in my family repsecting privacy IS MAJOR! we do not open doors we are not suppose to, we do not open mail etc etc. so its all good we respect our privacy and everyopne in fam is treated like adult. treating a kid who is 18 like a babe and result him in moving out only creates more sepration between family IMO not a good way to handle it from parents aspect, even though it is their house they need to respect the fact UR AN ADULT. if i movied at 17-18 yrs out, i honestly would be so mad and put them in a old ppl home when it was their turn. i know it sounds mean but goes around comes around. then again i love my fam we respect our privatcy our culture from europe is to always be close and respect. NOOOO OFFFFENCE but many USA parents F up..... and i mean this with NO OFFENCE to anyone. but i have many american friends and they all complain about same thing as the kid who started this thread..... just my 2 cents, no offence to anyone, if i did sorry in advance
    If you are an adult, you provide for yourself. If you aren't providing for yourself, you are still a child. If you can't manage to work enough to pay for your own place, you don't work enough to be wasting your money on steroids for fun either.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.75%

I'm from a diff culture, in my culture it dose not mater about money , kids usually stay until marie no point in living by urself . Not every country or culture is as distant as the american culture.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.38%

I'm from a diff culture, in my culture it dose not mater about money , kids usually stay until marie no point in living by urself . Not every country or culture is as distant as the american culture.
    Yup.. difference of culture. Live under my roof, and live by my rules.
    The Historic PES Legend
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.53%

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Yup.. difference of culture. Live under my roof, and live by my rules.
    Agree to a point.

Pay rent and tell them to stay out of your room, respect your property(mail).

or

live for free and STFU.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.75%

You guys should travel more see other cultures
  23. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Why? So we can see people who live with mommy and daddy because they can't make it on their own because their countries economies suck? Or because their government taxes them to death? I'll pass.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  24. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.38%

I have been across the globe...
    The Historic PES Legend
  25. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Agree to a point.

Pay rent and tell them to stay out of your room, respect your property(mail).

or

live for free and STFU.
    I can get on board with that idea. Until my kid orders something and I get a controlled delivery and I sign for it only to be cuffed. Cause they cuff the person that signs for it. Interesting huh?

Get a damn PO Box! That way when you order Research Chemicals to ingest (Illegal), you are the one with the problems. (Not directed at you Kris! )
    The Historic PES Legend
  26. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.38%

Oh, and let's get your idea of other cultures straight. There is no inherient privacy in other family models, America has probably the most naturally gifted privacy there is, other family models are much more open and no unsuggested privacy is expected.

Seen it in Japan, Germany, Italy, France. Now the Auzzies were different, they would be the type to fight back, till their dad beat their ass into submission.
    The Historic PES Legend
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.75%

w.e. Either way u go back to same thought of awww you staying with mommy and daddy loll, cuz you seem to think unless someones lives alone they are not adult. Is one thing to visit the globe its another to live there for a period of time WITH ppl of that culture in your household. Usa taxes ****load to everything has tax in usa. Diff cultures have diff expectations but ask anyone from another country who visited usa they will tell u american culture the ppl are very distant from another. And I don't mean that in bad way. Just some stories I hear from my american friends I could never picture them happening. Like parents forcing child to pay rent or kicking them out of house. I just had a convo with my gf who is from eastern europe even she is still shocked at certain differences between european families and american, like in usa its common for child to just move across country and see family every few years, imo that's sad.... (i don't mean to insult any culture our belifes I'm just pointing out diff cultures have diff out looks on life not evey culture is based on american belief of what it is to be adult)
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.75%

i my culture if there is some disagreement btween family members it is discussed openly not my way our hwy, that is such a wrong approach to life.
  29. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%

i my culture if there is some disagreement btween family members it is discussed openly not my way our hwy, that is such a wrong approach to life.
    See here again you are taking a morally superior attitude about your culture vs ours. Here we value independence, and if you have to live with someone else then you aren't independent. Your way is ridiculous, as its a joke to have the person who owns and pays for the house to not be able to set house rules as well. To me that's roughly equivalent to having no testicles.
    This space for rent

30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.75%

I understand setting rules, but there has to be space to argue certain things that seem unfair. I don't mean to make it sound like one culture is more superior than other, just different culture have diffetent ways of living. There is no right or wrong universal way, every one has there own opinion same how I think its my way our hwy approach is wrong and cause the child to have resentment towards parents.
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.75%

I pointed out multiple times I don't mean to insult ANY culture or believe.
  32. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%

You think that, because its foreign to your culture. Here, I was itching to turn 18, and have my independence. And it was entirely my expectations that had I stayed at home under any circumstance other than me being a full time student that there was no reason for my parents to continue to support me in any financial way. Similarly, the original poster brought risk of his parents getting arrested into the home, not something an adult does.
    This space for rent

33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.75%

Wellanother reason I don't order aas and if I did I would not to parents house. Its one thing to have your parents arrested. Any kid who is stupid enough to get caught is certainly not am adult. Same how I would never bring weapons to my mom house its a respect issue.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.75%

I understand living with parents longer cuz of family love but that dose not mean I will turn their house into my personal crack house
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

So play this out hypothetically....

You DO turn the home of your parents into a crack house, bring in illegal drugs (which aas and serms are here usa), or cause discontent via telling your parent off trying to run their home....

What is your idea of the socially acceptable response of parents in your country....

Now don't tell "me we talk about it", dude we talk about it too, namely by laying down guidelines in the first place with repercussions and consequences in the same convo. This is an out right situation, where, say the kid (young adult) is a chronic violator of these terms and refuses to comply....

I know you guys don't just keep talking indefinitely now do you?

Ya dude, I promise you MANY american homes aren't much diff then your own, mutual respect is expected and given... The topic discussed in this thread is about what we would do, as his parents have done, when this mutual respect issue is breached.... Your telling me there's no such thing as kicking out someone who does such a thing and then refuses to desist such actions.... Doubtful

If so our countries and societies really are different and thank goodness we broke off from the old country long ago and reestablished a new status quo for independence both at home and as a whole....
    I understand living with parents in the longer cuz of family love but that dose not mean I will turn their house into my personal crack house
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.75%

..... i dont stash my AAS in parents home = respect.

this whole convo has gotten twisted outside the original conversation all i pointed out is that for some culutres it is norm for child to stay in longer or until marriege somehow this convo turned into culuture bashin LMFAO. every culutre has it's up and downs. u guys need to calm down loll.
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.75%

yeah certain rules can't be breached but at same time an adult is respected as an adult i pointed this out earlier.....
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.32%

tl;dr
    but if my mom would have tried that **** with me i would roid raged on her
  39. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

..... i dont stash my AAS in parents home = respect.

this whole convo has gotten twisted outside the original conversation all i pointed out is that for some culutres it is norm for child to stay in longer or until marriege somehow this convo turned into culuture bashin LMFAO. every culutre has it's up and downs. u guys need to calm down loll.
    I wasn't bashing merely stating an opinion, in fact an opinion that was only made given a certain stipulation was met.....
    I'm happy i live here in america if it really is that hard to establish your independence in foreign countries, especially if parents are willing to be negligent and not instill those ideals in their children

My opinion
  40. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty music View Post
    tl;dr
    but if my mom would have tried that **** with me i would roid raged on her
    You sir either have a sick sense of sarcastic humor, which I like, or are an enormous piece of troll dung

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clomid Emergency Help!
    By VeganMike in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 05:52 PM
  2. 911---emergency!!!
    By dcf143 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 03:26 PM
  3. EMERGENCY...NP out of penetrate!
    By raginfcktard in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8