tcf-1 or sustain alpha

ninja warrior

Awards
so i'm gonna run a sd run bridged into epistane for 6 weeks. i have clomid on hand for pct but also want a natty test booster. whats better for this, between sustain alpha, and tcf-1? i want to try one of those but if something better is out there, i'm all ears.
thanks

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sustain Alpha; it'll also help with estrogen control in addition to test benefits.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so i'm gonna run a sd run bridged into epistane for 6 weeks. i have clomid on hand for pct but also want a natty test booster. whats better for this, between sustain alpha, and tcf-1? i want to try one of those but if something better is out there, i'm all ears.
thanks
Why not stack them? But yes, if you're only going to use one, as Ryan said, I would recommend Sustain Alpha.

ninja warrior

Awards
well i could stack if needed, but some say clomid is enough, some say add a nat test booster. you think i need both?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stack them and get the transdermal sustain, not oral...

You will be mad at yourself if you dont stack them ;)..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i could stack if needed, but some say clomid is enough, some say add a nat test booster. you think i need both?
SERMS are not a must for PCT - if you have the right stack and everything is in check, you don't have to use one. I would actually recommend using a Testosterone boosting STACK as opposed to using a SERM.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SERMS are not a must for PCT - if you have the right stack and everything is in check, you don't have to use one. I would actually recommend using a Testosterone boosting STACK as opposed to using a SERM.
For an SD bridge to Epi, he's much better off going with a SERM.

ninja warrior

Awards
cool, thanks for the quick replys. normally i wouldnt use the serm, but with this being my first sd run, i know it's really suppresive so i'm using it to be safe. i was gonna bridge, sd into cel's p-plex, but figured sd into epi, is good to, and with mr. supps bogo on epistrong, i'll have a p-plex into epi bridge for early next year. should i use the same pct for that cycle as well, or is p-plex not at suppressive? i think gamer told me it was?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cool, thanks for the quick replys. normally i wouldnt use the serm, but with this being my first sd run, i know it's really suppresive so i'm using it to be safe. i was gonna bridge, sd into cel's p-plex, but figured sd into epi, is good to, and with mr. supps bogo on epistrong, i'll have a p-plex into epi bridge for early next year. should i use the same pct for that cycle as well, or is p-plex not at suppressive? i think gamer told me it was?
p-plex is not as suppressive as SD.. More suppressive then epi. In the middle.

ninja warrior

Awards
so i see the tcf-1 is 12 days on and 12 off, so should i start the tcf-1 on day 1 of pct with clomid and sustain alpha, or wait like 2 weeks into it, and then start the 12 days of tcf-1? also, i have a bottle of inhibit-e. should i throw that in as well twords the end of my pct or does it seem uneeded being that neither are aromatizeable?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd recommend running clomid and then starting the sustain Alpha the 3rd week of pct and continue it for a month while using the TCF-1. also, make sure you're keeping your intake of saturated fats high...need to keep cholesterol up for test production!

Musclefever

Awards
would a cycle of epi need a serm....i have read alot and many ppl say u need a serm other say otc is enough for epi.....your thoughts on this?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would a cycle of epi need a serm....i have read alot and many ppl say u need a serm other say otc is enough for epi.....your thoughts on this?
I know individuals who have only used Testosterone boosting stacks in their PCT after a cycle of Epi without any issues.