Can ERASE be used as PCT?

Michael07

Awards
First off I appologize if this is a dumb question. I am 21 years old and have been working out for the past 5 years, however I am new to PH's.

I am going to be taking M-drol and am lookin for a PCT. I would like NOLVA but I am having a hard time finding where to get it and I understand its forbidden to ask about it.

So my question is can I use ERASE as a PCT for M-drol. Any advice will be very helpful. Thanks!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off I appologize if this is a dumb question. I am 21 years old and have been working out for the past 5 years, however I am new to PH's.

I am going to be taking M-drol and am lookin for a PCT. I would like NOLVA but I am having a hard time finding where to get it and I understand its forbidden to ask about it.

So my question is can I use ERASE as a PCT for M-drol. Any advice will be very helpful. Thanks!
You're 21 - you shouldn't be considering hormonals, period, IMO, and work on maximizing your natural potential for the next few years first. Learn about effective nutrition and training for gaining muscle, and put those principles into practice; build a more solid training base, and train properly.

If you're going to ignore everyone's advice and do it anyway, then make sure that you RESEARCH AND EDUCATE YOURSELF THOROUGHLY on the use of cycles and PCT, and make sure that you have EVERYTHING ready for your cycle AND PCT on had BEFORE you start your cycle.

Erase could be used as part of a stack during PCT, yes.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fail-keep researching

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
ERASE will make a good addition to your PCT, it will lower your estrogen and cortisol levels plus increase your test but should not be used as a replacement for a SERM (use google to find your source), having said that Rosie gave you very good advice I would also add that m-drol is not the best choice for a beginner cycle.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would not recommend MDrol as a first cycle either. That is a very powerful option imo, and should be used after you have other cycles under your belt.

To piggy back off of some of the others here, Erase is a part of your PCT, not as a serm replacement

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I have been looking more and more into ERASE as opposed to Lean Xtreme and 6 oxo. Would that be ok to do? Nolva is 20/20/20/20, was going to do the 3 caps per day of ERASE, or drop to 2 if 3 causes joint soreness. Then around week 3 add a test booster. Sounding ok? Will be for a 3 week mdrol cycle.