think i need a PCT but what do i get?

astralman77

Awards
today i bought a product called S-roid by Hardcore Formulations. i told the guy i took some andro once and that i liked the gains i noticed. i liked the way it made me feel during workout. so i bought this stuff, and got to reading about PCT which he did mention it he just said come back here and i'll get you what you need.... that i don't need it right now....so im ok with that....
in case you aren't familiar with the product it says this in the supplement facts
2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one, 17b-ol 10mg*
other ingredients: Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate.
serving size one cap.

directions say take once per day 1 month on, 3 months off.

-------

so i ask you this..... what should i take during PCT? is PCT just knowing what to take during this time? can this product be used in a safe way or is it still gambling with my non-boobs even WITH tyhe proper PCT?
im new to PCT, i have never heard about it... but cycling and anabolics i have hear dof.... and read a few quick overview sites on it....never heard of or been reccommended for a PCT. thanks for taking the time to read this long post :)

Lee

astralman77

Awards
oh and the guy at the store recommended, 2 caps instead of one....(20mg) per day but no more than that. bottle says only 1.... is the bottle just telling you the safest posssible way to use it keeping themselves not liable as much as possible for people gettin boobs and stuff? or did this guy just not know the bottle said take one? cuz i read where some people took 3!