Is cortisol control necessary for pct?

pressmaster

Awards
I am coming off a 3month test cycle and i am going to pct with 20 mg nolvadex and 50mcg IGF-1 lr3,200 mcg Mgf.The lr3 will be done im 5on 2off and the mgf will be done im eod.Also I have access to cheap tribulus and i have a bunch of anadraulic state gt so the natty boosters might help the way i c it,if u guys disagree or think these natty boosters suck let me no ur opinion.I think they can be useful 4 ppl with low test levels but r useless 4 ppl n their twenties lookin 4 that xtra edge.This 2 me seems like it will be a good pct but i was wondering if u guys feel it is necessary to throw n cortisol blockers,SNS makes 1 pretty cheap so it's no biggie but i want some nput.Is cortisol raging pc and n need of being tamed to maximize gains or is the whole concept overstated and overrated.Also if u guys think my nolva dosing is 2 low then let me no but the general consensus seems to be that guys overuse nolva and it is only needed n doses of around 20.Also i have the "true twenty" so no worries when it comes to dosing.As this substance is very hepatoxic i would rather run it low as i no 4 a fact from bloodwork it is hell on the liver.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would take something for it, maybe a low dose of dhea

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not necessary, but I would recommend it. My view on PCT is if you spent all this time and money on a great cycle, why skimp on PCT which is arguably more important that the cycle itself?

Check out Reduce XT, its the cheapest cortisol control product on the market.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Forma-stanzol during PCT would reduce estrogen, lower SHBG (free up test), lower cortisol, rasie IGF-1 levels and stimulate test production all in one and is slightly androgenic :)!

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
vit C also works dosed mid/ morning when cort levels spike

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Not necessary, but really nice. Relora all the way, beehatches.