Balls stayed shrunk

tallbikerguy

Awards
Hi there fellas...I finished my cycle and then my PCT with Nolva 40/40/20/20 and my balls stayed shrunk. The first week I noticed as if they were going to get back to normal, but nothing...

Can anyone advise on what to do?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You might want o put down what you took and what your pct consisted of. I hear clomid works well for the ol' sack.

tallbikerguy

Awards
I took Nolvadex liquid form from a research place. I took it as 40/40/20/20 for a month and still frustrated man.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How harsh was your cycle and how long did you run it for? My guess is that you took something HARSh and took it for a long time. You may have to run your SERM a bit longer. Ive seen people running it for like 6 weeks after a harsh cycle

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You might want o put down what you took and what your pct consisted of. I hear clomid works well for the ol' sack.
I think he also means WHAT compound did you run, dosages, duration, etc.

Also HCG works wonders for the balls.

tallbikerguy

Awards
I ran Test E 300 with Deca 300 for 8 weeks. 600 mg of Test a week, and 300 mg of Deca to avoid Deca youknowwhat. Then waited like two weeks and ran Nolva at 40/40/20/20. This is freaking depressing man, makes me terrified of hooking up with a chick!

tallbikerguy

Awards
Also, I finished the Nolva 2-3 weeks ago so I was waiting for my body to like recover on its own...but I don't see any improvement

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
could be bunk nolva imo, I dont play with research chems bro.. Look for pharm grade clomid and nolva and I would run the doses high. Also, if you're really concerned, get some blood work done. There's a thread on how to get everything you need tested for 51 dollars without insurance or a doctors visit. This will tell you where your levels are at, and that way you dont have to guess based on "how you feel". Good luck

tallbikerguy

Awards
could be bunk nolva imo, I dont play with research chems bro.. Look for pharm grade clomid and nolva and I would run the doses high. Also, if you're really concerned, get some blood work done. There's a thread on how to get everything you need tested for 51 dollars without insurance or a doctors visit. This will tell you where your levels are at, and that way you dont have to guess based on "how you feel". Good luck
Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also look into Testicular Massage (yes, you can do this yourself). Always works wonders, and works VERY quickly, for me.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Also look into Testicular Massage (yes, you can do this yourself). Always works wonders, and works VERY quickly, for me.
Well this sounds like something ANYONE could benefit from ;)

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
Clomid works best for this, especially with deca. Nolvadex won't massage HPTA the same way.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I get the feeling that it may have been a bunk SERM. Research chems are always hit or miss.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
HCG and clomid, restart your PCT in a sense

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

seriously?

tallbikerguy

Awards
Just got some Arimedex HD from the Vitamin Shoppe, a friend at the gym recommended it. I'm going to continue with the Nolva and add this in. The site where I got the Nolva from has very good reviews...but we all know it is a hit or miss with research chems as the reverend said.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
clomid would have been the better choice. get some clomid and some HCG and ull be hangin low again

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
A way for doctors to make money they don't deserve.
Well if the doctors weren't compensated so well the poor pharmaceutical conglomorates wouldn't be pumping out new informercials on poorly tested prescription medication.. And then America would really be up sh1t creek eh??

;) pardon my sarcasm, I agree with you 150%

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Well if the doctors weren't compensated so well the poor pharmaceutical conglomorates wouldn't be pumping out new informercials on poorly tested prescription medication.. And then America would really be up sh1t creek eh??

;) pardon my sarcasm, I agree with you 150%
You got that right SC. :box: