letro in tablets or in a vile?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mine are in tabs. I got perscription so mine is tabs.

therocker187

Awards
ok... but is either one more effective then the other?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tabs, you know what your getting there, most of the time at least.. Get a pill splitter..

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
Tablets are usually HG, made by companies(usually** some UG labs do this as well), capsule form can also be done UG, and liquid is usually in the form of "research chemicals" which can be 100% legit if you get the right place, but even then the dosing could be off, it could be contaminated,etc,etc.

Tabs if you can get them.

therocker187

Awards
well i got letro from ***********.com, im not sure if its legit tho, the company is cipla. i have seen on many boards that ppl say it is. I have heard that letro kills sex drive and causes sore joints. and i am on day 8 of using it and have not experienced any of this.

my dosage was .6mg, 1.25mg, 1.25mg, 2.5mg, 2.5mg, 2.5mg, 2.5mg, 2.5mg
of course im not looking forward to any sides effects, but if I dont experience those, does that mean the letro also is bunk?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i got letro from alldaychemist.com, im not sure if its legit tho, the company is cipla. i have seen on many boards that ppl say it is. I have heard that letro kills sex drive and causes sore joints. and i am on day 8 of using it and have not experienced any of this.

my dosage was .6mg, 1.25mg, 1.25mg, 2.5mg, 2.5mg, 2.5mg, 2.5mg, 2.5mg
of course im not looking forward to any sides effects, but if I dont experience those, does that mean the letro also is bunk?
There letro is legit but I wouldn't openly post where you got it from..

I don't get any of those sides either, but it def works the way it is suppose to for me.

therocker187

Awards
would any of yall say that 6 weeks is not long enough?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what do the majority of yall prefer after letro? nolva or ralox.

what do yall think of using aromasin, would that be a little bit overkill?
Why are you using something after, thats just overkill. Just taper the letro like is suppose to be done, and there is no worry of rebound.

therocker187

Awards
Why are you using something after, thats just overkill. Just taper the letro like is suppose to be done, and there is no worry of rebound.
not from what i hear in all the forums. im using ralox after the letro just in case.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Some people did have a rebound after Letro, so it is safe to use Ralox or Nolva afterwards.

therocker187

Awards
any studies or anything showing which is better for after use of letro? i cant find any