Rx serm help for m-drol and blood work

Dmiller369

Awards
so i have a nova source from a research lab online that i have yet to order from. im currently in week 2 of my m-drol cycle and im stationed in texas. week four of the cycle ill be back home in indiana and i was wondering how hard it is to obtain a Rx serm from my family doctor. i was planning on getting blood work when i get back, and i was going to tell him im on m-drol and i need a serm. but would he just prescribe me it that easy or what? also would he know what serm i needed or would i need to say clomid or novadex?

thats for the help,
miller

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
I would venture to say that it is almost impossible to get from a GP. Most of those guys will have no clue why you want it and even if you explained everything they would still not want to touch it. On top of that they would have to enter it in your record as having prescribed you a serm. Why? Well they could write why but I seriously doubt you want it on record that you juiced. So just order from a research site and stay relatively anonymous.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
and for future reference, you really need to have your serm on hand BEFORE you start the cycle. things can go wrong on cycle making you have to stop even with non aromatizing compounds.

Dmiller369

Awards
yes that's what i have been told but the web site i was planning on using ships the serm in a suspicious looking box that says not for human consumption on it. and considering i am living on a military base i figured it would not be a good idea to have it shipped to my PO box when i will be home during the last week of my cycle.

anyways, would anyone be so kind to PM me so i cant ask about the web site i am getting it off of and if its a good price. etc.

Dmiller369

Awards
also when should i get my blood work done? during PCT or right after?

PhREAK

PhREAK

Awards
yes that's what i have been told but the web site i was planning on using ships the serm in a suspicious looking box that says not for human consumption on it. and considering i am living on a military base i figured it would not be a good idea to have it shipped to my PO box when i will be home during the last week of my cycle.

anyways, would anyone be so kind to PM me so i cant ask about the web site i am getting it off of and if its a good price. etc.
I'm facing the same problem..

Dmiller369

Awards
pm for help phreak. ill let you know what i did.