ATD, 6-bromo or Topical Form?

imjuschillin

Awards
Hey guys, I'll try to keep this short.

I have Clomid, AI PCT, activate extreme and leand extreme, (both fr DS)

I've read a lot of peeps say Inhibit E (ATD) for PCT with H-drol. If you can't use that, would 6-bromo be a better option or top Formestane for PCT for H-drol?

ATD, 6-bromo and Top Form are all Aromatase inhibitors, right? They stop the estrogen almost completely whereas Clomid is selective?

Thanks!

mcssassin

Awards
:gotsearch i dont think ur ready... clomid is selective how? do you mean male and female or? yes it was developed for females ( i have heard) but works for males its not a serm per say but a test super restart with emo sides.. yes they are all a.i's . look if you dont know the basics just search please

imjuschillin

Awards
What I meant was: Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SERMs) are a class of compounds that act on the estrogen receptor. A characteristic that distinguishes these substances from pure receptor agonists and antagonists is that their action is different in various tissues, thereby granting the possibility to selectively inhibit or stimulate estrogen-like action in various tissues.

I was wondering because I read some AI's are suicidal inhibitors and stop almost all estrogen accross the board and how their use in PCT related to Clomid (which, I think most people on here would call a SERM.) and H-drol.

I assume from all the favorable reviews from my hours of searching is that Formestane would be the way to go if not ATD. I have searched, but thing is everyone seems to have a different opinion, people stop responding in a thread and it goes dead, and so you have to search many to find one where the question is answered - if you can find one with your question, and someone answering it with any amount of reasoning included. The threads also go off topic. It'll start as Hdrol PCT, then they are talking about tren and Mdrol, which confuses someone looking for specific details even more. Some aren't even found although they show in search results, so, I have been trying.

I just wanted some clarification because the active ingredient in all 3 seems to be different... ATD, 6-bromo, and then 4-hydroxyandrostenedione (Form.)

mcssassin

Awards
your 1st paragraph is correct. and h-drol is weak but a good first cycle. because it is so weak you can sometimes get away with a otc pct i would use atd or formastane but everyone reacts diff. if you have clomid just keep it on hand in case you need it. but if it was me i would use a very light dose of clomid for a week just to get going again otc recovery will take alot longer... and your ? about the atd, form and 6 brom they will help with estro dropping it maybe 15 to 25 percent atd being the strongest may do more but then you have to worry more about estro rebound

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nikosktm Supplements 16
Anabolics 6
Supplements 7
Supplements 0
Stroke UR Ego Cycle Logs 5