cant get a straight answer

becket04

Awards
Ok I'm on my fourth week of ctd equibold and went to get my pct I was told that ctd testradex was what to use. I thought I needed a serm but I was told that testradex is a serm. Any advice please?

mcssassin

Awards
Ok I'm on my fourth week of ctd equibold and went to get my pct I was told that ctd testradex was what to use. I thought I needed a serm but I was told that testradex is a serm. Any advice please?
what company is ctd? and what is in testradex? i assume its tribulus plus an a.i and no thats not enuf to be safe. but please post whats in it

becket04

Awards
CTD stands for clinical testing and development. They are a company that sells all sorts of supplements and what not. The equibold consists of 2a,3a-epethio-17a-methyl-5a-androstane-17b-0l. i have been taking 25 mg a day for 4 weeks now. the testradex contains;
Vitamin B6 3.5mg
Magnesium (as aspartate) 150mg
Zinc (as monomethionine and aspartate) 10mg
Testradex blend 441mg
Bulgarian Tribulus (20% protodiascin),
Chrysin (5,7-dihydroxyflavone),
Tongkat Ali, 6, 17 keto-Etiocholeva-3-Ol
tetrahydropyranol, 3, 17 keto-Etiochol-Triene

i was planning on starting it the last week of my cylce. my main concern is gyno and liver problems.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
yeah you need a SERM, you can take that with your SERM though.

mcssassin

Awards
off the top of my head i would say that is epi/ havoc clone. as a matter of fact im sure of it. most people take between 30 to 40- 50 mg a day. some take more. there are guys on here who layed out pct for this search epi you will get your answers (epistane) by IBE as a matter of fact search epitho's on the stickys for more info P.S your pct (testradex) is close to useless but only cause you did not say how much of the last item was in it? some say epi can be ran with a otc pct but i cant say that. good luck!!! is the last thing atd??

becket04

Awards
idk if the last thing is atd? and there is 445 mg of the testradex blend.

becket04

Awards
what else would you take while on cycle to prevent liver and heart problems, i have heard so many different things?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
idk if the last thing is atd? and there is 445 mg of the testradex blend.
Yeah it's ATD, no telling how many mg there is of it.

Milk thistle for your liver and hawthorn berry for your blood pressure, if you're worried about it. Neither are expensive and be picked up at the corner store.

becket04

Awards
ok thanks, where is the best place to get a serm pct. can i get some at the nutrition store?