Need PCT help

zack76

Awards
I am only 17 so yes i know this was a very bad thing for me to do. This is my first time using this site so bear with me here.

I purchased a stack from a local complete nutrition with a pro hormone product called 5-deca-zol. It also came with a natural test booster called 3-test -oxo and a non stim fat loss product called mega shred. also bought optimizer for liver and prostate support as well as estrogen supression.

5-deca-zol-serving size 1 capsule-12.5 mg halodrol and 15mg superdrol. dosage 2 caps a day.

start of cycle- July 1st

end of cyle- was going to be august 1st but i actually took the stack back as of yesterday july 28th.

Now my question here is what exactly would be recommended for me to take for PCT? I bought novadex xt buy gaspari nutrition and i dont know what else to purchase for my PCT. currently only using novadex xt and im obviously very stupid for using a ph due to my age and lack of knowledge so please help me out.

zack76

Awards
im sure this pissis people off because im just another stupid teenager who didn't do his research ahead of time and shouldn't even have considered pro hormones but isnt there anyone willing to help me out?

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
your liver could be really messed up, taking 2 methylated phs. make sure to get a strong milk thistle supp.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im sure this pissis people off because im just another stupid teenager who didn't do his research ahead of time and shouldn't even have considered pro hormones but isnt there anyone willing to help me out?
Dude what do you want us to say? You knew what you were doing was stupid and did it anyways! You are underage, and have no PCT lined up!
If you have the means to get a SERM (which im guessing is no) then do so immediately! Nolvadex (not the novedex xt you mentioned, its crap) or Clomid are your best options. If you cant do that you may just be screwed. Sorry, but the truth hurts sometimes. A good Test booster and an AI will help, but even if you recover you will more than likely lose every bit of gains you made from this cycle.

Its kids like yourself that keeps us adults from having nice things!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay what you did was stupid but YOU are not stupid- your young not an excuse but its true

That being said listin what you NEED to do BAD is get bloodwork done
You need to be tested for

Testosterone levels

Lipid levels

and if possible LH levels

This is expensive but this will give you an idea if you need further help or not

get this done and post the results on the website

Good Luck

U may be fine (I doubt it) but its possible, if you are not okay and some of ur levels are fd up- SERM or go see an ENDOCRINOLOGIST

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Get clomid, which is a SERM and dose as follows: 50/50/50/50

Even if you get a test done, and your test is low, I doubt the doc will treat you..
Better to self medicate in an educated manner than to not be treated and suffer with low test and possible gyno.

zack76

Awards
thanks for the replies havent been on for awhile. i dont have access to any real serms so is there any over the counters that could possibly get the job done?

zack76

Awards
i am currently on the novedex xt gaspari nutrition, p6 extreme cellucor, and liver fix myogenix. not sure if this is good enough but but they were recommended to me by the guy at the store. also i have gained on pct somehow lol. im 180 now.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am currently on the novedex xt gaspari nutrition, p6 extreme cellucor, and liver fix myogenix. not sure if this is good enough but but they were recommended to me by the guy at the store. also i have gained on pct somehow lol. im 180 now.
I promise you have not gained "lean mass" on PCT lol..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the replies havent been on for awhile. i dont have access to any real serms so is there any over the counters that could possibly get the job done?
You may want to look in the TRS stack from Primordial Performance to help give you that boost ;)!

zack76

Awards
and sorry rickrock complete nutrition people prey on kids like me who are oblivious to pro hormones just so they can make a good sale because they are on commission.

zack76

Awards
well i dont look any smaller thats all i know. what is the TRS stack?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i dont look any smaller thats all i know. what is the TRS stack?
Testosterone Recovery Stack.. It is exactly what it says, a "testosterone recovery stack" lol.. Two of the products, sustain alpha and toco 8 work to increase test, LH and FSH and endoamp max lowers cortisol, which is catabolic to muscle.
If you dont have the money for all of that, just go with the Sustain Alpha, you body and you "boy" will love you ;)...

zack76

Awards
okay. so u think what i currently have is not efficient? thanks for the help by the way

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As of now, your taking ATD, which is a decent OTC AI, but what you really need is something to kick the LH and FSH.. Honestly, SERM is the onlu sure way of recovery. In your case, if all you can get is OTC supps, then yes, I think you need a tad bit more..

zack76

Awards
alright well thanks for the help man i really appreciate it. ill look into that sustain alpha. and i honestly had no clue how much damage pro hormones could actually do. basically the guy at complete nutrition told me as long as i do pct ill be fine so i bought it.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
google "research" chemicals. search you will find what you need. We can't give you sources, it's against board rules. That should be your priority. Dose it like gamer outlined for you.

zack76

Awards
also i have some battle fuel and bullet proof on hand. dont know if these would be any better of choices or not but any feedback on these would be appreciated

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and sorry rickrock complete nutrition people prey on kids like me who are oblivious to pro hormones just so they can make a good sale because they are on commission.
Well at least I can say you have come to the right place for help bro. NEVER listen to some dude in a store. Just research, take your protein and creatine, and EAT. You will grow. And wait for anything hormonal til after 21.

zack76

Awards
ya wasnt planning on it for a very long time. it sucks that i cant use them for quite awhile but its worth it to wait. when i took the stack back i actually exchanged it for some creatine and a couple tubs of protein lol.

Cassavus

I second the TRS from Primordial Performance. It's probably your best bet of getting close to normal again without a SERM. And even then it's going to take quite some time for your body to balance itself back out. I'd also suggest not buying from Complete Nutrition anymore. Most of the people that work there don't care about your well being (not saying all, but most). They just want to make a sale. Besides, it's way cheaper to buy protein, creatine, etc. online or at Vitamin Shoppe. Plus, you have a much better selection of quality products.

zack76

Awards
ya thanks for the help man. im about to get paid on friday and will have about 150. not sure where to order a serm but am considering getting the TRS stack. i definitely wont be buying from complete nutrition anymore thats for sure.

zack76

Awards
okay so after a little back and forth and some argument with my mom i have convinced her to help me order clomid. i plan on dosing 50/50/50/50 like i was told to. i do have some questions tho. do i take it before bed? are there any websites that someone could recommend to me for ordering it? Also should i stop taking any of my current supps that im using for pct? my pct supps are the following:

bullet proof musclepharm- 1 scoop before bed
novedex xt gaspari nutriton- 2 caps before bed
p6 extreme cellucor- 3 caps pre workout and 2 caps evening
liver fix myogenix- 2 caps morning time and 2 caps evening
optimizer legal limit labs- 1 cap morning time and 1 cap afternoon
supports:
fish oil
opti men multi vitamin