H-DROL CRASH DAY 32 NEED HELP

JOHN 62

Awards
everthing was going well planded on running 6wk at75mg end of second week stacked with p-stanz 200mg third week 300mg on day 27 started to feel bloated lower left back pain and constipation very lazy and have some yellow spots on skin went to the doctors to get blood work no results yet told me to stop taking no pct on hand enythink otc i could use till pct comes in

pct 6/6/6/6/
inhibit-e 3/2/2/2
reducet-et 0/2/2/2

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sure go ahead and take that stuff until your pct arrives, your doc is most likely going to freak about your blood work. Low T, Low E2, high AST, bad lipids lol...

JOHN 62

Awards
just feel like sh..t was just thinging of taking cycleassist till my order comes in probly on wensday did you use h-drol and have any sides

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah after five weeks I stopped because I could not take feeling like god awful **** anymore lol...

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Yellow tissue... might be jaundice. Did you take liver support during your cycle?

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I would stop everything and flush with whatever liver friendly supps you care to use. It won't do a whole lot of good, but can't hurt. Liver wise you should clear up and feel better in a few weeks. A healthy liver repairs itself quite well. Lay off the booze if you drink and any other substances harsh to the liver. If you knew for sure your bile or hepatic ducts weren't blocked at all one might try UDCA. At any rate since u seem to get liver sides from the lightest of the orals, u may want to use UDCA during your next 17a cycle if there is a next time. Good luck

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I would stop everything and flush with whatever liver friendly supps you care to use. It won't do a whole lot of good, but can't hurt. Liver wise you should clear up and feel better in a few weeks. A healthy liver repairs itself quite well. Lay off the booze if you drink and any other substances harsh to the liver. If you knew for sure your bile or hepatic ducts weren't blocked at all one might try UDCA. At any rate since u seem to get liver sides from the lightest of the orals, u may want to use UDCA during your next 17a cycle if there is a next time. Good luck
It really makes me think there was alcohol comsumption or some other risk factor involved... I mean, really? On H-drol alone?

JOHN 62

Awards
only 10 beers in 28 days maybe had a problem before the start of my cycle next time ill do bloodwork before i start this way i know im good

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
You had to have had something going on beforehand bro, or predisposed to liver issues from the family. I seen a lot of people take way worse of a hormone for long periods and come out with blood work that is good. Hope everything works out ok man.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best of luck to you.

Sounds like liver AND possibly kidney issues (LEFT side back pain...liver is in the front right just around the lower ribcage area).

Are you having any urinary/bladder or hydration issues?

gymrat0706

Awards
I'm taking h-drol and been on it for almost 2months taking 150mg a day divided into three two pill servings. I feel like an animal in the gym and I've had no signs of gyno. I'm about to start my pct in two weeks

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you going to have bloodwork after your cycle?

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
everthing was going well planded on running 6wk at75mg end of second week stacked with p-stanz 200mg third week 300mg on day 27 started to feel bloated lower left back pain and constipation very lazy and have some yellow spots on skin went to the doctors to get blood work no results yet told me to stop taking no pct on hand enythink otc i could use till pct comes in

pct 6/6/6/6/
inhibit-e 3/2/2/2
reducet-et 0/2/2/2
Ever heard of periods, commas, or question marks?? English bro, english...