My theory about Natty T boosters- I dont think you need them!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have heard mixed things- one school of thought sais yes throw them in at week 3 another school sais no need its the SERM that is getting us up and running again

SOOO I am interested in peoples opinions/experiences with this.....It makes sense to me that a natty t booster is not needed because we have the serm which not only helps with estro problems but jumpstarts our own t production

Thus my pct as of now is clomid 50/50/25/25/25

One extra week of clomid

I am not close minded and I am open to changing this if needed

Just some food for thought

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets put it this way, nothing that could go wrong in your PCT could have been fixed by adding a test booster week 3

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Most of them don't work anyway, or work in ways that are in the wrong part of the endocrine feedback loop. Proper SERM dosage is all you need.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
exactly my logic- its the serm that works on the endocrine system- sure maybe a t booster does to but not in the manner a serm does! If the t boosters work why even run a serm?!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
exactly my logic- its the serm that works on the endocrine system- sure maybe a t booster does to but not in the manner a serm does! If the t boosters work why even run a serm?!
a serm kickstarts your natural test production and gets your hpta going again

test boosters only "free" your bound test...

two different things, maybe test boosters "work" but the increase would not matter when youre shut down. Youd have nothing to boost

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sooo theoretically is a test booster needed in the pct- if serms increase total t wouldnt there be more free t as a result of the increase of total t????

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
a serm kickstarts your natural test production and gets your hpta going again

test boosters only "free" your bound test...

two different things, maybe test boosters "work" but the increase would not matter when youre shut down. Youd have nothing to boost
I think only avena sativa and nettle root affect SHBG

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
no i believe its not necessarily needed, that is why you use nolva or clomid to restart what was stopped from shutdown, but i believe in using a product like DAA that has been proven to raise testosterone, but not during PCT, perhaps after the 4th week, to raise after the clomid/nolva did its job

and since we're talking 24 bucks for 24 servings of DAA, i say its a gamble well worth it. most test boosters with a list of propieratary ingredients just dont sit well with me.. i believe more in the onion myth than a list of god knows what

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no i believe its not necessarily needed, that is why you use nolva or clomid to restart what was stopped from shutdown, but i believe in using a product like DAA that has been proven to raise testosterone, but not during PCT, perhaps after the 4th week, to raise after the clomid/nolva did its job

and since we're talking 24 bucks for 24 servings of DAA, i say its a gamble well worth it. most test boosters with a list of propieratary ingredients just dont sit well with me.. i believe more in the onion myth than a list of god knows what
propitery blends suck a fat one

Yes I have read good things about DAA

Will look into that if I need it- but I am saving up for a SARM right meow to bridge between this cycle and the winter one soooo

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well the test boosters are supposed to free up test when there is not much test available. This will help you keep some gains you just made. But the test boosters tell your body you have more test than you really do so it might not produce as much which takes longer to recover from a cycle. I prefer the test booster pct but I see the other side of the story too.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sarm S4 is said to be okay to bridge between anabolic cycles- no I dont plan on being on something for the next nine months lol- was going to use the sarm in between cycles!