Toremifene dosing/timing

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I have seen postings ranging from 90/60/30/30 to 40/40/40/40. I am using the TRS from Primordial as well, and the last day of my AAS cycle is tomorrow. It was NOT considered a highly suppressive cycle(my log of it is in my signature). I would like to know what is recommended as a low dose of Torem, 40/30/30/20? Is that enough to be effective? Is is worth my time to use the Torem? All suggestions welcome.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have seen postings ranging from 90/60/30/30 to 40/40/40/40. I am using the TRS from Primordial as well, and the last day of my AAS cycle is tomorrow. It was NOT considered a highly suppressive cycle(my log of it is in my signature). I would like to know what is recommended as a low dose of Torem, 40/30/30/20? Is that enough to be effective? Is is worth my time to use the Torem? All suggestions welcome.
Torem:90/60/60/30
Start TRS stack third week of PCT

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Wow, totally different than anything I've read thus far. Thank you, much appreciated.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow, totally different than anything I've read thus far. Thank you, much appreciated.
And honestly, if you have enough torem.. I would run IMO 120/90/60/60... But, if you got the research chem, I doubt you have enough to dose like that..

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
And honestly, if you have enough torem.. I would run IMO 120/90/60/60... But, if you got the research chem, I doubt you have enough to dose like that..
Well, I have a 70ml bottle at 50mg/ml. So no, not enough for that type of dosing.

If I'm not shutdown very badly, will be an overdose of SERM? Why can't I start taking the TRS+TCF-1 right away on day 1 of PCT? Dose the SERM in the morning or before bed?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I have a 70ml bottle at 50mg/ml. So no, not enough for that type of dosing.

If I'm not shutdown very badly, will be an overdose of SERM? Why can't I start taking the TRS+TCF-1 right away on day 1 of PCT? Dose the SERM in the morning or before bed?
Dose torem before bed. Take TRS and TCF-1 starting week 3 of PCT.. During the first 2 weeks of PCT, only the SERM will be truly effective to kickstart your pituitary and HPTA.. Then you bring in those 2 testosterone supps week 3 when your testes are out of atrophy and some test is flowin..

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Dose torem before bed. Take TRS and TCF-1 starting week 3 of PCT.. During the first 2 weeks of PCT, only the SERM will be truly effective to kickstart your pituitary and HPTA.. Then you bring in those 2 testosterone supps week 3 when your testes are out of atrophy and some test is flowin..
Cool :) I didn't know that. I was under the impression that 1-androsterone doesn't really require a SERM, but better safe than sorry.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool :) I didn't know that. I was under the impression that 1-androsterone doesn't really require a SERM, but better safe than sorry.
Oh, 1-andro.. im not well versed on that PH.. But I say, if you shut yourself down, now matter how hard, you always need a SERM.. I always come out of a cycle feeling better than prior to a cycle and I believe it is because of SERM usage..

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Listen to gamer.....this is exactly how you should run your pct