Toremifene dosing/timing

  1. Toremifene dosing/timing


    I have seen postings ranging from 90/60/30/30 to 40/40/40/40. I am using the TRS from Primordial as well, and the last day of my AAS cycle is tomorrow. It was NOT considered a highly suppressive cycle(my log of it is in my signature). I would like to know what is recommended as a low dose of Torem, 40/30/30/20? Is that enough to be effective? Is is worth my time to use the Torem? All suggestions welcome.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    I have seen postings ranging from 90/60/30/30 to 40/40/40/40. I am using the TRS from Primordial as well, and the last day of my AAS cycle is tomorrow. It was NOT considered a highly suppressive cycle(my log of it is in my signature). I would like to know what is recommended as a low dose of Torem, 40/30/30/20? Is that enough to be effective? Is is worth my time to use the Torem? All suggestions welcome.
    Torem:90/60/60/30
    Start TRS stack third week of PCT

  3. Wow, totally different than anything I've read thus far. Thank you, much appreciated.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    Wow, totally different than anything I've read thus far. Thank you, much appreciated.
    And honestly, if you have enough torem.. I would run IMO 120/90/60/60... But, if you got the research chem, I doubt you have enough to dose like that..

  5. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    And honestly, if you have enough torem.. I would run IMO 120/90/60/60... But, if you got the research chem, I doubt you have enough to dose like that..
    Well, I have a 70ml bottle at 50mg/ml. So no, not enough for that type of dosing.

    If I'm not shutdown very badly, will be an overdose of SERM? Why can't I start taking the TRS+TCF-1 right away on day 1 of PCT? Dose the SERM in the morning or before bed?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    Well, I have a 70ml bottle at 50mg/ml. So no, not enough for that type of dosing.

    If I'm not shutdown very badly, will be an overdose of SERM? Why can't I start taking the TRS+TCF-1 right away on day 1 of PCT? Dose the SERM in the morning or before bed?
    Dose torem before bed. Take TRS and TCF-1 starting week 3 of PCT.. During the first 2 weeks of PCT, only the SERM will be truly effective to kickstart your pituitary and HPTA.. Then you bring in those 2 testosterone supps week 3 when your testes are out of atrophy and some test is flowin..

  7. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Dose torem before bed. Take TRS and TCF-1 starting week 3 of PCT.. During the first 2 weeks of PCT, only the SERM will be truly effective to kickstart your pituitary and HPTA.. Then you bring in those 2 testosterone supps week 3 when your testes are out of atrophy and some test is flowin..
    Cool I didn't know that. I was under the impression that 1-androsterone doesn't really require a SERM, but better safe than sorry.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    Cool I didn't know that. I was under the impression that 1-androsterone doesn't really require a SERM, but better safe than sorry.
    Oh, 1-andro.. im not well versed on that PH.. But I say, if you shut yourself down, now matter how hard, you always need a SERM.. I always come out of a cycle feeling better than prior to a cycle and I believe it is because of SERM usage..

  9. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Dose torem before bed. Take TRS and TCF-1 starting week 3 of PCT.. During the first 2 weeks of PCT, only the SERM will be truly effective to kickstart your pituitary and HPTA.. Then you bring in those 2 testosterone supps week 3 when your testes are out of atrophy and some test is flowin..
    Listen to gamer.....this is exactly how you should run your pct
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dosing Toremifene Citrate
    By NorCalANABOL in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 09:48 AM
  2. Toremifene dosing and is AI necessary for PCT?
    By dothereject in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 02:09 PM
  3. Question about Toremifene dosing and amount..
    By 300Fan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 03:37 PM
  4. GABA timing and dosing/Creatine dosing
    By liltexan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 02:33 PM
  5. Toremifene dosing
    By andros in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-13-2007, 02:14 AM
Log in
Log in