Forged Lean Mass Cycle Regimen

thsim26

Hey everyone, I am about to order Forged Lean Mass and i was wondering what is the best or preferred cycle regimen and PCT for this product. On the bottle it has a recommended cycle but I heard its not all really needed. I'm planning on running Milk Thistle 2 weeks before and throughout the cycle, along with Hawthorn Berry for blood pressure. After the cycle i am planning to run Forged Liver Support and a PCT together. Is Forged Post Cycle Therapy all i need? or is there another PCT out there that is better. Also what about ATD or Bromo.. Are these necessary? Thanks

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Seriously try and get a refund if you can, If not, please throw it away, its ****ing superdrol, epi, and ATD. You clearly have no idea what your getting yourself into, and if you did, you still wouldnt take it.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Superdrol = strongest legal oral steroid. Epistane unnecessary and possibly dangerous addition as is is another methylated steroid. ATD is an anti-estrogen, since none of those steroids aromataze it will further destroy your joints, libido and mood.

Should I continue.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL it might actually have phera-plex in it not epi, thats even worse lol

thsim26

Ok thanks. Is there a more efficient/safer stack or product thats produces dry muscle gains without the dangers of stacking these three together? Would you have any to recommend?

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There sureeee is buddy. check out tunedsports.com, and research epistane or hdrol

thsim26

What would be the best stack if any with the possible choices to produce dry lean mus

Hey everyone, i have found a great list for pro-hormone profiles. Some non Methylated are Adrenosterone, Orastan-A, 1,4 AD (BOLD). Methylated - Halodrol, Promagnon, and Epistane. What would be the best stack if any with the possible choices to produce dry lean muscle gains that work well together? Thanks.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question. Why do yo NEED to run a stack? Why not just run one compound? JW?

thsim26

Ive been told from a lot of my buddy's that stacks are great. Ive learned that its bad to mix two Methyl together though. So I was Jw is it necessary to stack one Methyl and one Non to get increased results. If not, would you go with a single Methyl or non, and so on.. Just need some advisory..

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I already told you, epistane or halodrol solo. Although at this point Id say take nothing.

thsim26

Due to me not being able to post URL's, My reference is to tunedsports.com and under Pro-hormone & Steroid Basic Profiles.

thsim26

My research and recommendations has led me to take choose Epistane. Would someone help me setup a Pre, Mid, and Post Cycle regimen along with other supplements and a PCT for an ideal cycle? Thanks

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Buy 2 bottles and run it for 6 weeks. Youll love it. As far as everything else. Ill wait for someone with greater knowledge chime in.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
My research and recommendations has led me to take choose Epistane. Would someone help me setup a Pre, Mid, and Post Cycle regimen along with other supplements and a PCT for an ideal cycle? Thanks
There are literally tons of threads on this site that address exactly what it is that you are trying to accomplish. You need to do lots of research before you even make a purchase. I like others who have responded already, believe you do not have a clear understanding of the ramifications of the choice you're about to make. Literally, you can trash your liver, endocrine system, and sex life for a long time if you do not know and truly have a concept of what it is you are doing. This is friendly advice, do your homework and f*** what your gym buddies say, it ain't their body.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Run h drol instead. It's clear that u are going to make bad decisions. The h drol is ez on your body compared to other compounds.