1 week in PCT and still no sex drive.

D

Dereck

Awards
Hey, I am one week into my PCT and I still don't have a sex drive. I am taking novaldex, AI PCT support an diesel test pro cycle. Is this normal? What can I do to get my sex drive back?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is that nolvadex as in tamoxifen?

and you didnt lose your sex drive in a week... you dont get it back in a week. be patient.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're sabotaging your PCT by adding in test boosters so early. You need to let your body get closer to homeostasis before adding in all of those.

D

Dereck

Awards
So I should not take the test booster till maybe week 4 or after the PCT is done?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Start T-booster week 3 of pct. Some nolva users may experience a loss in libido. I do not.

D

Dereck

Awards
I am going to stop taking it and wait until week 4. Now to just get my sex drive back. It is weird as I had a high sex drive while on cycle but now that I am off it is gone.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am going to stop taking it and wait until week 4. Now to just get my sex drive back. It is weird as I had a high sex drive while on cycle but now that I am off it is gone.
Did you not read my post? TAMOXIFEN IS KNOWN TO CAUSE LIBIDO ISSUES. Not only that, but your free/total test levels are low. Your cholesterol is wack. Your estro may be too high or too low. That all contributes to a bad libido.. Welcome to the world of AAS..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's actually common and Nolva is brutal on many in terms of libido.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I usually get mine back by week 4. back to normal by week 6. You should probably read up a little before doing a cycle next time especially if not having a libido during pct is a surprise.

D

Dereck

Awards
I usually get mine back by week 4. back to normal by week 6. You should probably read up a little before doing a cycle next time especially if not having a libido during pct is a surprise.
It was not a surprise and I knew it would happen but not this bad. That being said i am already planning my next cycle, which won't be for a few months until i get back to normal and stay normal for a bit.