1 week in PCT and still no sex drive.

1. 1 week in PCT and still no sex drive.

Hey, I am one week into my PCT and I still don't have a sex drive. I am taking novaldex, AI PCT support an diesel test pro cycle. Is this normal? What can I do to get my sex drive back?

2. is that nolvadex as in tamoxifen?

and you didnt lose your sex drive in a week... you dont get it back in a week. be patient.

3. You're sabotaging your PCT by adding in test boosters so early. You need to let your body get closer to homeostasis before adding in all of those.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

4. So I should not take the test booster till maybe week 4 or after the PCT is done?

5. Quote Originally Posted by HumpTheCook View Post
    is that nolvadex as in tamoxifen?

and you didnt lose your sex drive in a week... you dont get it back in a week. be patient.
    Yea, it is tamoxifen.

6. Start T-booster week 3 of pct. Some nolva users may experience a loss in libido. I do not.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dereck View Post
    Yea, it is tamoxifen.
    I spelled it wrong in my post.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dereck View Post
    So I should not take the test booster till maybe week 4 or after the PCT is done?
    Week 4 would be fine.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

9. I am going to stop taking it and wait until week 4. Now to just get my sex drive back. It is weird as I had a high sex drive while on cycle but now that I am off it is gone.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dereck View Post
    I am going to stop taking it and wait until week 4. Now to just get my sex drive back. It is weird as I had a high sex drive while on cycle but now that I am off it is gone.
    Did you not read my post? TAMOXIFEN IS KNOWN TO CAUSE LIBIDO ISSUES. Not only that, but your free/total test levels are low. Your cholesterol is wack. Your estro may be too high or too low. That all contributes to a bad libido.. Welcome to the world of AAS..

11. Quote Originally Posted by Dereck View Post
    I am going to stop taking it and wait until week 4. Now to just get my sex drive back. It is weird as I had a high sex drive while on cycle but now that I am off it is gone.
    That's actually common and Nolva is brutal on many in terms of libido.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

12. That's for all the input.

13. I usually get mine back by week 4. back to normal by week 6. You should probably read up a little before doing a cycle next time especially if not having a libido during pct is a surprise.

14. Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2 View Post
    I usually get mine back by week 4. back to normal by week 6. You should probably read up a little before doing a cycle next time especially if not having a libido during pct is a surprise.
    It was not a surprise and I knew it would happen but not this bad. That being said i am already planning my next cycle, which won't be for a few months until i get back to normal and stay normal for a bit.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Leviathan/DCP/Drive 8 week recomp
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 07:59 AM
  2. 12 Week Jungle Warfare and Drive Cycle:twisted:
    By JaredGalloway in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 06:25 PM
  3. Jet's 2 Week Test DRIVE
    By Jet in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34