when 2 stop pct??

mike103

mike103

Awards
ok i did a 10 wk cycle of test e and test cyp 500 mg wk, about the 3rd week in to my cycle i started on clomid and noval and now im 3 wks since my last injection, do i need 2 run the noval and clomid 4 another wk or 2 or can i cut short it lttle bit early since i ran noval and clomid through out my cycle and 3 wks out ??

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
wait what? you ran nolva and clomid throughout your cycle? :think:

mike103

mike103

Awards
well the reason i ran clomid through out my cycle is so i can keep my natrual test lvls up and i dont c whats wrong with the noval?

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
well the reason i ran clomid through out my cycle is so i can keep my natrual test lvls up and i dont c whats wrong with the noval?
Lmao, it doesnt really work like that. If you have the test in your body its going to suppress your HPTA, running your pct during your cycle is just a waste.

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
lol sometimes i wonder how much research people really do before they start shooting away...

I guess im just not sure what you were trying to accomplish with the nolva, minimize shutdown? prevent gyno? Idk but nolva and clomid are SERMS, with longer cycles you can use HCG to help minimize shutdown and make pct go a little smoother. If gyno was your worry you want to run a low dose if an AI, something like letro. I would research a little more, I still have never touched injectables because i dont feel i know enough.

To answer your question I would still run nolva and clomid for four weeks. Maybe throw in an OTC natty test booster/AI.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
pct 2 weeks after last pin

pct is usually 4 weeks

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
out of curiosity how was your progress on this cycle??

mike103

mike103

Awards
good i put on about 15 pounds and kept my gains ..

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
nice..cant really ask for anything better than that!

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im always on a light pct. Just to keep my test levels up. But 4 weeks is usually good then it usually takes me another 2 weeks before I'm back to normal.