NEED ADVICE FOR PCT ON FIRST PH CYCLE

nabeel620

Awards
I got a cheap, local PH stack called MagnaMass made by Kinetic Nutrition. Supposedly it is a stack with SuperDrol, Halodrol, and M-LMG. I say supposedly because it cost $70 and my guess would be that if this is true it must be some sort of knock-off that acts much less strongly than the stereroids themselves.However, I don't think its wise to act as though they are not the real deal so my plan for this cycle is to take the stack and have good Cycle Support followed by a PCT that is going to consist of 20/20/10/10 of Tamoxifen stacked with Novedex XT which I will start low and increase going into the third week. I will also be taking a OTC PTC I was given with the MagnaMass, and that product is called MagnaTest Reload. I plan on discontiuing Cycle Support as I have heard RYR and Hawthorne Berry have negative reactions to AI's. I was wondering if anyone could offer some comments, does this seem like a good/bad plan? Am I forgetting something? Also if I have stated anything that is not correct, please let me know. Furthermore, my question as it relates to my suspicion that this stack is not as effective as it purports to be is, do I really need a SERM or will Novedex and the OTC PTC given to me do the job?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it is really superdrol you will need a SERM. You seem to have a good understanding of the cycle you want to run but your compound here is a little mysterious--post us the ingredients on the back with the mg's of everything and we can help you out better. Never heard of the RYR and hawthorne reacting bad to an AI.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
is this ph thing a blend of the 3?! if so I wouldnt use it / if you do clomi 50mgs x 4 weeks or nolva 40/20/20/10 + pct assist

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Almost everyone on this board runs a cycle support through PCT that contains hawthorn and negative reactions with AIs have never been mentioned. Id say thats bad info there. I'd be sketchy taking something containing all three. SD is rough enough by itself...

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Geek just out of curiosity how come you never recomend they taper the clomid.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
The only reference I could find for this supp indicated that Magnamass is a combo of SD, Halo, and M-LMG. If this is accurate OP you stated this was a first run for you. I would not run this product if I were you; it is way to strong. It contains multiple methyls and an ethyl. Not a good product for a first timer. Not only that but both references had varying dosages for all three compounds, so one would question what one is truly getting from this lab. At the very least shy away from the SD for a first time. Good luck

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
From everything I have read 3 methyls at once = bad news for your liver

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Geek just out of curiosity how come you never recomend they taper the clomid.
Ive done it and didnt notice anything different.

suppsoedly the tapering thing of clomi is so you dont get some type of rebound crap. Ive never gotten it so I dont reccomend it, I feel 50 is fine.

clomi isnt as strong as nolva so I reccomend tapering nolva down tho.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive done it and didnt notice anything different.

suppsoedly the tapering thing of clomi is so you dont get some type of rebound crap. Ive never gotten it so I dont reccomend it, I feel 50 is fine.

clomi isnt as strong as nolva so I reccomend tapering nolva down tho.
if you didnt notice any difference, wouldnt it be better to just taper so you can save some of your clomid for a later time?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
if you didnt notice any difference, wouldnt it be better to just taper so you can save some of your clomid for a later time?
I get clomi for $3 for like 40 tabs, lol.

and what you feel and what actually happens in your body are 2 different things.

Xaga

Awards
I don't understand why so many people have made Magna Mass and other PH's out to be a monster. They can be used safely and really aren't as big of a problem as they are made out to be...

Granted I've been seriously lifting over 7 years and have ran several different PH's before, but I would say for the intermediate to advanced level lifter it's worth looking into.

I do live in Dallas and Magna Mass is getting very positive feedback. Only about 7 or 8 guys in my neck of the woods have tried it but it's becoming popular.

I recently finished both cycle and PCT for Magna Mass. It surprises many when I mention this but...on top of Magna Mass I also ran Epistane at 30/30/40/40. Very few problems whatsoever. Jumped from 12lbs and increased bench by about 20%. The first two days my libido was shot. Those same two days I had some moodyness, but after that everything ran smoothly. I even went to the extent of having bloodwork and a sonogram of liver done. Everything came back fine.

I will say though, it makes you eat like a horse.

There's too much hype behind PH's negative effects. If done properly and mindful, they can be beneficial.

ICEvilMonkeys

ICEvilMonkeys

Awards
There's too much hype behind PH's negative effects. If done properly and mindful, they can be beneficial.
Of course they are beneficial, that's why we take them. But just because one person can take PH's easily, doesn't mean that another will. Everyone will react differently. The OP is thinking about taking 3 potent PH's for his 1st cycle. Anybody that recommends that shouldn't be giving advice. Not saying that you are, but we do have the obligation to advise him that MagnaMass for a 1st cycle is a terrible idea. Personally i would never stack anything with SD anyways.

ICEvilMonkeys

ICEvilMonkeys

Awards
Dam and just realized you commented on a 9m month old thread. Ugh your an idiot.

andy148lbs

Awards
first ph run......have epistane on order...read epi is a good first time run....i have fish oil,muti,taurine,super cissus,milk thistle,creatine,erase......i was looking at titanium and DAA with the erase as pct....is this all i need or should i pick up some cycle assisit and a serm if i can get my hands on some...then i read you should not take milk thistle while on cycle...you screw up your results...i rather not screw up my liver???is ther any truth there???

Xaga

Awards
Dam and just realized you commented on a 9m month old thread. Ugh your an idiot.
For responding to a thread posted 9 months ago? Relevance to my intelligence? I joined this site less than a week ago...I haven't even completed my profile yet...

Anyhow! I completely agree with the fact everyone will respond differently. No, for a first time PH user Magna Mass, let alone anything of a PH stack would be devistating for the user. I would totally recommend the epistane as a first time user PH. As for the milk thistle, I wouldn't. If you're going to use PH's you know (hopefully) what it entails. Run the cycle, support if you wanted, and PCT smart. You'll do fine.