SD 2weeks no PCT

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Got sick, 2 weeks into a cycle of SD. Had to end my cycle early, started PPs TRS only 2days but had a sinus infection doctor put me on ciprofloxaxican so I had to drop PCT, got my blood work done only creat was high 1.68 should be (.72 - 1.25) and CK was 727 should be (30 - 200) everything else was great. I think I would have been fine if I did't get an infection.
Anyway I gained 8lbs in 2 weeks, thinking of doing a mini cycle in a few weeks without a pct. Was feeling great and not shutdown took AI's cycle support and livercare. Well was wondering if anyone had any input. Thanks

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why would you not run a pct?

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
What I'm asking is if my blood work is good after 2 weeks on SD is it safe to say I can run a mini cycle with no PCT? I had a really good run and didnt feel shut down. Have all the pct in place for a full cycle. I got really sick and ended up with a sinus infection, doctor told me to stop taking everything and only take the antibiotic. Well I was just wondering if it was possible. I think I would run 2 weeks of PP's TRS

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Running a little SD cycle without PCT is just a little bit stupid.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Because doctors always know best....... :stupid:
Yes I doubt the doctor knew you were on AAS. Yes, AAS because SD is SD in your blood. And even though you say your numbers were fine, you'd post them if they really were. Running a cycle without PCT is like driving a car with ****ty brakes. You might be able to stop but you might have an accident.

robxxxxxx69

Awards
Just because you don't feel shut down doesn't mean you aren't.. Run the pct

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
PLAYING WITH S.D. IS GOING TO BITE YOU IN THE A S S AT SOME POINT GOOD LUCK

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
What I'm asking is if my blood work is good after 2 weeks on SD is it safe to say I can run a mini cycle with no PCT? I had a really good run and didnt feel shut down. Have all the pct in place for a full cycle. I got really sick and ended up with a sinus infection, doctor told me to stop taking everything and only take the antibiotic. Well I was just wondering if it was possible. I think I would run 2 weeks of PP's TRS
well do you have pre blood work to compare it to?

if you do and its good than youve recovered w/o a pct.

yes since you can "feel" shutdown... :puke:

aas lower your immune system. I get sick like 9/10 cycles.

i would run clomi +pct assist for a pct as well

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
well do you have pre blood work to compare it to?

if you do and its good than youve recovered w/o a pct.

yes since you can "feel" shutdown... :puke:

aas lower your immune system. I get sick like 9/10 cycles.

i would run clomi +pct assist for a pct as well
Well I felt sick on Tren but I knew I wasn't and it shut me down within the first week. But this time my daughter got sick at daycare and it hit me really hard. But SD up to the second week was great and I felt like I was running strong but it obviously weakend my immune system. while I'm out sick I was planning another cycle, thought it was possible that I wasn't shutdown or maybe ended the cycle before I was completely shutdown. Just a thought, thats why I posted it here first for other opinions.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Just because you don't feel shut down doesn't mean you aren't.. Run the pct
Your right I will do the PCT, was trying to keep from going crazy while I'm home sick, was planning another cycle guess its smarter just to add PCT regardless. That why I posted my question was curious if it was a good Idea or not.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Yes I doubt the doctor knew you were on AAS. Yes, AAS because SD is SD in your blood. And even though you say your numbers were fine, you'd post them if they really were. Running a cycle without PCT is like driving a car with ****ty brakes. You might be able to stop but you might have an accident.
Would you believe my numbers if I type them up here or should I scan them. Don't have a reason to lie to you guys, you all are helping answer my questions here.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Most SD cycles are 3 weekers anyway, I would wait at least a month or two to do another. You're likely down regulated this soon anyway and would need to increase the dose and risk of sides. Use your head and wait. Ain't trying to break your stones bro but, this is really a haphazard and careless way of going about this.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
It's not my place to evaluate your bloodwork. It's not my body, not my decision. People are giving your their opinions on this forum. Take it as that. No offense ( not directed at the op) but I am getting a little tired of the redundant threads about either running crazy compounds, running no pct, running cycles back to back, or wondering why there's side effects from the PHs/AAS people are taking. Seems to be a good month for people that didn't do their research, are quick to jump on a bandwagon, and as someone that is running a cycle most people recommend, I am probably not the best to give advice. So I am sorry but do what you want with your body.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Most SD cycles are 3 weekers anyway, I would wait at least a month or two to do another. You're likely down regulated this soon anyway and would need to increase the dose and risk of sides. Use your head and wait. Ain't trying to break your stones bro but, this is really a haphazard and careless way of going about this.
No its cool, your just being straight about it, I appreciate the advive.Yeah I'm definately gonna wait at least a month, sux, weighed myself yesturday and officailly lost all my gains hadn,t been able to go to the gym in 2weeks.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
It's not my place to evaluate your bloodwork. It's not my body, not my decision. People are giving your their opinions on this forum. Take it as that. No offense ( not directed at the op) but I am getting a little tired of the redundant threads about either running crazy compounds, running no pct, running cycles back to back, or wondering why there's side effects from the PHs/AAS people are taking. Seems to be a good month for people that didn't do their research, are quick to jump on a bandwagon, and as someone that is running a cycle most people recommend, I am probably not the best to give advice. So I am sorry but do what you want with your body.
All good I expect to get flamed if I make a dumb post, all feedback is appreciated.