SD 2weeks no PCT

  1. SD 2weeks no PCT


    Got sick, 2 weeks into a cycle of SD. Had to end my cycle early, started PPs TRS only 2days but had a sinus infection doctor put me on ciprofloxaxican so I had to drop PCT, got my blood work done only creat was high 1.68 should be (.72 - 1.25) and CK was 727 should be (30 - 200) everything else was great. I think I would have been fine if I did't get an infection.
    Anyway I gained 8lbs in 2 weeks, thinking of doing a mini cycle in a few weeks without a pct. Was feeling great and not shutdown took AI's cycle support and livercare. Well was wondering if anyone had any input. Thanks


  2. why would you not run a pct?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  3. What exactly are you asking?
    •   
       


  4. What I'm asking is if my blood work is good after 2 weeks on SD is it safe to say I can run a mini cycle with no PCT? I had a really good run and didnt feel shut down. Have all the pct in place for a full cycle. I got really sick and ended up with a sinus infection, doctor told me to stop taking everything and only take the antibiotic. Well I was just wondering if it was possible. I think I would run 2 weeks of PP's TRS

  5. Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    doctor told me to stop taking everything and only take the antibiotic.
    Because doctors always know best.......

  6. Running a little SD cycle without PCT is just a little bit stupid.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Moeller View Post
    Because doctors always know best.......
    Yes I doubt the doctor knew you were on AAS. Yes, AAS because SD is SD in your blood. And even though you say your numbers were fine, you'd post them if they really were. Running a cycle without PCT is like driving a car with ****ty brakes. You might be able to stop but you might have an accident.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  8. Just because you don't feel shut down doesn't mean you aren't.. Run the pct

  9. PLAYING WITH S.D. IS GOING TO BITE YOU IN THE A S S AT SOME POINT GOOD LUCK

  10. Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    What I'm asking is if my blood work is good after 2 weeks on SD is it safe to say I can run a mini cycle with no PCT? I had a really good run and didnt feel shut down. Have all the pct in place for a full cycle. I got really sick and ended up with a sinus infection, doctor told me to stop taking everything and only take the antibiotic. Well I was just wondering if it was possible. I think I would run 2 weeks of PP's TRS
    well do you have pre blood work to compare it to?

    if you do and its good than youve recovered w/o a pct.

    yes since you can "feel" shutdown...

    aas lower your immune system. I get sick like 9/10 cycles.

    i would run clomi +pct assist for a pct as well
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  11. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    well do you have pre blood work to compare it to?

    if you do and its good than youve recovered w/o a pct.

    yes since you can "feel" shutdown...

    aas lower your immune system. I get sick like 9/10 cycles.

    i would run clomi +pct assist for a pct as well
    Well I felt sick on Tren but I knew I wasn't and it shut me down within the first week. But this time my daughter got sick at daycare and it hit me really hard. But SD up to the second week was great and I felt like I was running strong but it obviously weakend my immune system. while I'm out sick I was planning another cycle, thought it was possible that I wasn't shutdown or maybe ended the cycle before I was completely shutdown. Just a thought, thats why I posted it here first for other opinions.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by robxxxxxx69 View Post
    Just because you don't feel shut down doesn't mean you aren't.. Run the pct
    Your right I will do the PCT, was trying to keep from going crazy while I'm home sick, was planning another cycle guess its smarter just to add PCT regardless. That why I posted my question was curious if it was a good Idea or not.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    Yes I doubt the doctor knew you were on AAS. Yes, AAS because SD is SD in your blood. And even though you say your numbers were fine, you'd post them if they really were. Running a cycle without PCT is like driving a car with ****ty brakes. You might be able to stop but you might have an accident.
    Would you believe my numbers if I type them up here or should I scan them. Don't have a reason to lie to you guys, you all are helping answer my questions here.

  14. Most SD cycles are 3 weekers anyway, I would wait at least a month or two to do another. You're likely down regulated this soon anyway and would need to increase the dose and risk of sides. Use your head and wait. Ain't trying to break your stones bro but, this is really a haphazard and careless way of going about this.

  15. It's not my place to evaluate your bloodwork. It's not my body, not my decision. People are giving your their opinions on this forum. Take it as that. No offense ( not directed at the op) but I am getting a little tired of the redundant threads about either running crazy compounds, running no pct, running cycles back to back, or wondering why there's side effects from the PHs/AAS people are taking. Seems to be a good month for people that didn't do their research, are quick to jump on a bandwagon, and as someone that is running a cycle most people recommend, I am probably not the best to give advice. So I am sorry but do what you want with your body.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  16. Quote Originally Posted by duke66 View Post
    Most SD cycles are 3 weekers anyway, I would wait at least a month or two to do another. You're likely down regulated this soon anyway and would need to increase the dose and risk of sides. Use your head and wait. Ain't trying to break your stones bro but, this is really a haphazard and careless way of going about this.
    No its cool, your just being straight about it, I appreciate the advive.Yeah I'm definately gonna wait at least a month, sux, weighed myself yesturday and officailly lost all my gains hadn,t been able to go to the gym in 2weeks.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    It's not my place to evaluate your bloodwork. It's not my body, not my decision. People are giving your their opinions on this forum. Take it as that. No offense ( not directed at the op) but I am getting a little tired of the redundant threads about either running crazy compounds, running no pct, running cycles back to back, or wondering why there's side effects from the PHs/AAS people are taking. Seems to be a good month for people that didn't do their research, are quick to jump on a bandwagon, and as someone that is running a cycle most people recommend, I am probably not the best to give advice. So I am sorry but do what you want with your body.
    All good I expect to get flamed if I make a dumb post, all feedback is appreciated.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. clen 2weeks on 1 off 2 on :help: please
    By Lockxxheed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 12:54 PM
  2. 6LBS in 2WEEKS, NO AAS, NO BS!
    By flobot in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 12:52 PM
  3. No results after 2weeks +
    By jblaze22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-29-2004, 10:53 AM
  4. Cutting after 2weeks of pct?
    By TheManGuy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2004, 09:14 AM
  5. no post-cycle after 2weeks M1T?
    By sushibug in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-11-2003, 10:56 PM
Log in
Log in