Toremifen Vs Nolva Vs Clomid

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Toremifen seems like a safer, juiced up brother of nolva, no pun intended lol, and supposedly has less side effects that nolva can produce, anyone have any experience with this stuff?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
never had sides on nolva, clomi i got blurry vision w/ 100mgs.

either or is fine as long as you dose it normally. never used torem tho

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Blurry vision on clomid? Did it go away when you were off cycle? See im worried about that..my eyes suck as it is..

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Blurry vision on clomid? Did it go away when you were off cycle? See im worried about that..my eyes suck as it is..
yeah couldnt focus in, made reading pretty hard.

it went away when I quit being an idiot and listening to people to dose clomi 100mgs and dropped it to 50mgs how it should be ran.

prolly 80% of the people who make a suggestion or a reccomendation are just recyling bs w/o trying it on themselves. makes me mad

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established

it went away when I quit being an idiot and listening to people to dose clomi 100mgs and dropped it to 50mgs how it should be ran.

prolly 80% of the people who make a suggestion or a reccomendation are just recyling bs w/o trying it on themselves. makes me mad
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
After after the epistane cycle, upon further research the nolva instead of 40/30/20/10 Ill be dosing 20/20/20/10 lol..hope I dont go blind...ergh

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i reccomend clomid.. since switching to clomid.. ive retained gains better from cycle.. i not only recovered quicker.. i feel like my test levels are actually higher after pct now.. ..

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I ran Clomid as recommended on here once. 150 for the first 3 days then 100/75/75/50. I ran next cycyle at 50/50/25/25. It was fine. More isn't always better. Blurred vision and driving right before it got dark was very hard. My wife never knew why leaving the gym at 6 I wanted her to drive for 2 weeks. I was almost hitting every curb.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would say stick to clomid. I do believe there is some sort of synergy from a clomid/nolva combo though and this is from personal experience.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

THIS

25mg ED-50mg EOD is sufficient.

remember half-life is 5 days.

4-6 week cycles.

There is tons of information on clomid floating around here.

It is my SERM of choice.

Clomid with kitchen sink OTC.

HCGenerate, Forma-Stanzol, TestoPro, DTH, 6-oxo, etc.

AI on hand. Exemestane or Armidex.

UKStrength

This ^^^ Drives me fricking mad!

The effective dosage, for example, Nolvadex is 10-20mg/day, why the heck people keep posting dosages of 40mg+ is beyond me.

It's a strong and potentially toxic compound, it should be treated with respect not popped like sweeties.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
This ^^^ Drives me fricking mad!

The effective dosage, for example, Nolvadex is 10-20mg/day, why the heck people keep posting dosages of 40mg+ is beyond me.

It's a strong and potentially toxic compound, it should be treated with respect not popped like sweeties.
Not arguing but I like nolva week 1 at 40mgs :p

but ya bud I agree, ppl saying clomi 300/100/50/50 i mean wtf? I wish you could see peopel behind the computer who are giving advice.

spezzy

Awards
I've personally ran Torem for a PCT from a Superdrol/Phera cycle. I front loaded 120 the first 3 days then ran it 60/60/30/30.

My testicle size returned after 3 or 4 days and didn't experience any emotional sides like I do on clomid.

Blood work before cycle test levels were in the 1300 range, 3 weeks after finishing PCT I was a little over 1400.

My next cycle I will be running injectables and will do Torem+clomid+ low dosed arimidex for PCT.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've used all three, torem for an epistane run....recovered pretty good....but with a harsher sd run i went with a nolva/clomid blend and i really like that better....it could have been that i switched places i went through and the quality was better or the clomid i'd guess.....i dosed clomid at 100mg's for about a week and a half and i didn't get any blurred vision or emotional sides like some ppl do....the 3rd week which has been the hardest for me was the best this time, again not sure if it was nolva or clomid, but i was ready to go with the girl at all hours of the day, sometimes when i didn't want to be "he" still was all about it....i also dosed things high because it was sd and to be safe but i think for most cycles the nolva/clomid at a lower dose would be best...clomid for shutdown and nolva for the estro control

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
I've personally ran Torem for a PCT from a Superdrol/Phera cycle. I front loaded 120 the first 3 days then ran it 60/60/30/30.

My testicle size returned after 3 or 4 days and didn't experience any emotional sides like I do on clomid.

Blood work before cycle test levels were in the 1300 range, 3 weeks after finishing PCT I was a little over 1400.

My next cycle I will be running injectables and will do Torem+clomid+ low dosed arimidex for PCT.

I have had the same experience as you (same substances, dose, nut size recovery). Didn't do the blood work, but my nuts were huge after 3 days. They actually hurt from growing. No emotional sides either. Nolva makes me feel like warmed over butt by contrast, and it takes MUCH longer to work.

I do take clomid for tren cycles now though; the one tren (parabolan, not the ***gy prohormone stuff) cycle I did with torem PCT was a fail. There is a complex reason for this involving torem's interaction with prolactin; anyway, clomid is "old reliable" even if it does make me cry like a bitch.