PCT HELP Superdrol,Halodrol,Androgel

maze6909

maze6909

Awards
Ive Been On 7 Week Cylcle of Finaflex 550xd Bridged Into Halodrol ive also got my hands on about 10 Androgel Packets each , 5g of Test Each The Results Have been CRAZY i need Help on my pct i was recently Fired from work so my funds are limited . I was thinking Nolva with a strong natural test booster /AI
WEEK1/20 Super/50 Tren
2/20 Super /50 Tren
3/20 Super /50 Tren/Androgel /80 Halodrol
4/20 Super /50 Tren/Androgel/80 Halodrol:sgrin:
5/80 Halodrol
6/80 Halodrol
7/80 Halodrol
Any Help Info For My pct Would be Appreciated ,Anything thats not helpful i dont want to hear .The Pumps Size Strength Gains are CRAZY the only bad side ive had so far are insomnia ,back pumps and some minor acne . I Need A Good Pct that will let me keep my gains Keep the Bitch Tits Away ,Im Trying To Save $ So The more Multiple things a product does the Better

mr allahyar

Awards
Word of advice, next time make sure you have your PCT supps on hand before starting your cycle..

Look into Clomid/Nolva, compare and contrast the two to see which you would prefer, also look into Drive and HGHup by appnut, and a good pre wo supp like Jack3d.

maze6909

maze6909

Awards
!BUMP!-Yeah I know All About Clomid/Nolva i Can get them but i was asking what would be better /dosing/ and which one of them would provide a better recovery /block estrogen/and anything else because of the different steroids used ,also if there is anything else i might need to throw in ,yes i know how to do a pct but im asking for advise from someone with more steroid cycle experience

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That sounds suppressive as hell lol.

You might want to get clomid. Some say it's better at getting the boys up and running considering the cycle looks suppressive. Plus some say don't do nolva with 19-nor but nobody knows how true that is.

Nolva or Clomid up to you. Anything else you can afford go for it.

maze6909

maze6909

Awards
Ive Never used Clomid its only 50mg of tren which is a real small dose anyone have a Appropriate PCT Regimen For the Steroids Used

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Ive been doing some research on Clomid/Nolva for my next cycle, and it seems Clomid is the hands down favorite. It seems to be more of an all-in-one. Its often dosed at 50 for two weeks then tapered down, though many run it at 50 for 4 weeks.

Not too knowledgable on Nolva.. but its used often enough you should be able to find its dosage in a quick google search "Nolva PCT"