Do i really need a anti-Cort product

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Wondering if i need something like supress C.

I was on a 6wk Tren/Hdrol. 2 bottle of H drol, 1 of Tren

PCT is:

AI Post cycle support
4g's of Tribulus-(mainly for libido)
NOW Testojack- basic mild natural T booster
KreAlk Creatine
50 mg Clomid

I also have a bottle of inhbibit E incase I want to use 1 cap a day after the stuff above is gone.

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
You probably don't need it, but it couldn't hurt. The more PCT options you have lined up, the better!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
you dont need inhibit since your using clomi, also AI PCS is a test booster as well so you only need 1 of those.

cort blocker is debatable on whether you need it or not.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
If i use the inhibit E it will be after the other stuff is done, I would use 1 cap a day with a natural T booster.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
If i use the inhibit E it will be after the other stuff is done, I would use 1 cap a day with a natural T booster.
Inhibit boosts tests but not the way a normal test booster does. apples to oranges there.

if youre gonna run inhibit for a natural stack use it alongside a test booster IMO.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
if youre gonna run inhibit for a natural stack use it alongside a test booster IMO.

thats what is was planning. After the other PCT sh!t is done I would get a bottle of HyperTest and use it along with inhibit E.

Back to the topic at point, do i need to grab a bottle of Reduce XT or Supress C?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
your call on cort blocker

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Im going with DHEA(200mg), Vit C (2000mg) and 1 cap of inhibit E starting my 3rd wk of PCT and will run it for 20 days.