clomi dose?

booya123

Awards
im nearing the end of my first cycle. 4 weeks of epi 20/20/30/30 still on week 3. I havent gained much weight(3lbs)but have gotten stronger and leaned out a little bit so far. I have research chem clomi waiting for pct. Im just wondering what does to take it at. I also heard this stuff taste like **** should i mix it with some juice or just take it straight?

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
I'd go 50 x4 weeks. I agree with the guy above, squirt it in the back of your mouth chase it with some water or whatever. It ain't really that bad.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd go 50 x4 weeks. I agree with the guy above, squirt it in the back of your mouth chase it with some water or whatever. It ain't really that bad.
if you dont taper it off at the end you can cause a rebound effect after your last dose... atleast this is the broscience lol.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
50mg for 4wks. Any more than 50mg daily and you will feel like a girl.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
50/50/50/50

Do that^^^ IMO

I dosed clomid at 100mg for a week and it didnt effect me sides wise too badly..

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
so dont use it than right?:lol:

50/50/50/50

Do that^^^ IMO

I dosed clomid at 100mg for a week and it didnt effect me sides wise too badly..
I like 50mg x 4 weeks, suppose tapering it couldnt hurt but I always just go w/ the same dose.