Hcg?

Chest

Awards
What is the proper procedure for injecting hcg? When do i begin injection. How much do i inject? When do i stop injections?

CerebralSteel

Awards
I would recommend injecting IntraMuscular (IM) into the glut (your butt); preferably in the upper outer quadrant if you can manage it. When to inject depends on what you are doing and what you are looking to use it for. Give me an example and I can illustrate.

Chest

Awards
I am injection testosterone enanthate weekly. And i have read that hcg injection should be done in fat, why do you recommend injecting in muscle

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 inches to the right or left of your belly button. Pinch the skin and inject there. Look up the procedure it's only under the skin injection not a deep one.

250iu every 4 days once cycle starts. Stop 4 days before PCT starts.

CerebralSteel

Awards
That would depend on what the botle of hCG has printed on it. It might be a formulation that is indicated for IM only. There are formulations that are SC (subcutaneous). So both injection sites are correct depending on the formulation.

But I am just a former personal trainer who is now a physician with a Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry, so what do I know.

CerebralSteel

Awards
I do agree with chocolatemilk's protocol if your formulation is SC.

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
2 inches to the right or left of your belly button. Pinch the skin and inject there. Look up the procedure it's only under the skin injection not a deep one.

Agreed!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

exactly this