how to avoid rebound from letro?
- 06-12-2010, 11:59 AM
- 06-12-2010, 12:17 PM
- 06-12-2010, 12:58 PM
06-12-2010, 01:04 PM
You got it. Most ppl ramp up to 2.5mgs then taper down. You shouldnt have anything to worry about with your dose.
06-12-2010, 01:31 PM
06-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Are you using this dose for AI purposes? Some ppl prefer to use letro for an AI since it is tried and true at killing estrogen, but of course at a low dose. No estrogen will make your joints hurt like hell and will cause a decrease in strength.
06-12-2010, 01:50 PM
.25 is not a low dose of letro, just because people ramp it up to 2.5, but you shouldnt need to taper off that dose.
06-12-2010, 01:51 PM
bro after your letro use nolva for 4 weeks and aromasin for 7-10 days (after a week and a half on nolva then stop), itll help..
06-12-2010, 04:02 PM
06-12-2010, 04:17 PM
06-12-2010, 04:36 PM
06-12-2010, 05:01 PM
I would rather you jump into nolvadex, and maybe taper in some AI to the end of that.
Increase hpta , lower estrogen, level it off. then get blood test
06-12-2010, 08:48 PM
06-12-2010, 10:48 PM
06-13-2010, 02:47 AM
06-14-2010, 09:03 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By sjfou in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2015, 05:06 PM
- By Kramerjuice in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2011, 01:02 AM
- By stankyleg in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-02-2010, 11:08 AM
- By MadeInCanada in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 11-20-2009, 01:39 AM
- By OmarJackson in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-11-2005, 07:36 PM