how to avoid rebound from letro?

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
hey guys ive been taking .25 mgs of letro a day for 5 days then started doing .25 mgs EOD for 4 days so far. Will I get estrogen rebound if I go another 6 days doing EOD and then do 10 days of E3D?

thanks guys,
-eric

SemperFi9999

Awards
You will be fine. That's the whole idea of tapering down.

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
ok. and thats a really low dose so rebound would be minimal even if i quit cold turkey right?

SemperFi9999

Awards
You got it. Most ppl ramp up to 2.5mgs then taper down. You shouldnt have anything to worry about with your dose.

SemperFi9999

Awards
Are you using this dose for AI purposes? Some ppl prefer to use letro for an AI since it is tried and true at killing estrogen, but of course at a low dose. No estrogen will make your joints hurt like hell and will cause a decrease in strength.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
.25 is not a low dose of letro, just because people ramp it up to 2.5, but you shouldnt need to taper off that dose.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bro after your letro use nolva for 4 weeks and aromasin for 7-10 days (after a week and a half on nolva then stop), itll help..

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
Are you using this dose for AI purposes? Some ppl prefer to use letro for an AI since it is tried and true at killing estrogen, but of course at a low dose. No estrogen will make your joints hurt like hell and will cause a decrease in strength.
yea Im having amazing pumps in the gym. my pumps were sucking before i started letro and now my muscles feel like they are going to rip through my skin. And i dont have any joint pain yet so I think im good for now.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you using letro as a dietary supplement for performance enhancement...?

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
Are you using letro as a dietary supplement for performance enhancement...?
kind of yes. I wanted to take a low dose because I wanted my e2 levels to get down lower faster. My e2 levels 2 months ago were almost at 50 pg/ml. I have under 10% body fat so I know that even 30 is high. And my testosterone levels are relatively low and im convinced that elevated e2 and prolactin are causing my hpta not to function at its best. So now I can definitely feel that my test levels have gone up and im tapering off of the letro. I am probably going to start the prami next week and see where it takes me.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would rather you jump into nolvadex, and maybe taper in some AI to the end of that.

Increase hpta , lower estrogen, level it off. then get blood test

jjsafari

Awards
taper down, maybe get some DIM. then a serm after just to be safe and not sorry