low libido and weak erections (high prolactin?)

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
I think my prolactin is causing my libido to suck and my weak erections. My libido was absolutely rock bottom about 2 months ago but its progressively coming back. some days Its kinda there and then others its not there at all. Before I could even get an erection with my girlfriend trying really hard but now I can get them with ease but they are weaker than normal. i can still have sex with it but my its just not as big as normal . I just want my crazy sex drive back that I used to have. Before I couldnt get aroused at all but now when me and my girlfriend hook up I get horny as hell but the **** just doesnt wanna get as hard as it used to. anyways I'm trying to find the culprit here and Im starting to think its my prolactin. My estrogen was elevated so I started some letro .25 mgs a day for about 5 days and now im on .25 EOD. Im going to do that for another 5 days or so then do .25 mgs E3D. here is my bloodwork.

Total test- 535 ng/dl
free test- 9.9 pg/ml
LH- 5.2 miu/ml
FSH- 3.1 miu/ml
total estrogens-80
estrodial-30.4
prolactin 12.1 ng/ml

I was on tamoxifen 2 months before I had this bloodwork done. I was thinking that the tamoxifen and the higher e2 levels upregulated my progestine and caused prolactin to increase. So I thought by lowering my e2 it would reverse this effect. does that sound right? Should I take some prami as well?

so basically I just want to know If the prolactin is causing my problems. I know its not that high but my nipples are still puffy and still lactate so they have to be higher than normal. Also my nipple is weird looking. the tip of it ( where stuff actually comes out of) isnt just one dot its a bunch of little dots. they almost look like little bubbles.

please help me out
thanks,
-eric

SemperFi9999

Awards
Cabergoline will help. Google chemical research companies and there you are.

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
what about prami. I heard caber isnt stable in liquid form. and do you think this is what is causing my problems?

SemperFi9999

Awards
It sounds like your problem. This is why ppl who run deca get "deca d*ck". Caber will help lower prolactin and make you horny as sh1t. You never run nolva if prolactin maybe an issue - reason why ppl choose clomid when running deca. Nolva can upregulate the progestin hormone, resulting in an increase estrogen and cause these sides.