Ordered 800 mg of Nolva in total and received only 500. Is it enough for PCT?

  1. Registered User
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0

    Ordered 800 mg of Nolva in total and received only 500. Is it enough for PCT?


    For a superdrol epi bridge

    S 20/30/30
    E 0/ 0/ 10/30/40/40/40

    I'm thinking nolva at 30/20/10/10 is the best option for 500 mg of nolva

    Is this enough for a PCT? I really don't wanna order more SERM. Is there any other supps I can add in PCT that will truly help out? I'm pretty paranoid about this amount of nolva.

  2. Registered User
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0


    Bump
  3. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Answers
    0


    You should be fine with 20/20/20/10.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    You should be fine with 20/20/20/10.
    Thanks dude shoulda just pm'd you my question
  5. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Thanks dude shoulda just pm'd you my question
    NP man. Thats ****ty that you got screwed over... Ya, you'll recover just as well at that dosage.
  6. Banned
    deadaim's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    891
    Answers
    0


    30/20/10/10 Is more than I probably would ever take unless I ran 5 weeks of PCT.
  7. Registered User
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by deadaim View Post
    30/20/10/10 Is more than I probably would ever take unless I ran 5 weeks of PCT.
    Seriously? I just always see in here Nolva at 40/30/30/20 or some high doses like that and figured that is normal...
  8. Banned
    deadaim's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    891
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Seriously? I just always see in here Nolva at 40/30/30/20 or some high doses like that and figured that is normal...
    Yeah most of those are kids using bad advice. More is not always better.

    The official FDA examined clinical trials show that more than 20mg of tamoxifen has no greater impact than 20mg. It only increases sides to take more generally speaking. Then you drop it down to 10mg for equal time to help prevent estrogen rebound. Its long half-life also helps with this creating a natural 5-7 taper after you stop taking it. cool huh?

    And all of this was created with the intention of treating postmenopausal women with breast cancer.
  9. Registered User
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by deadaim View Post
    Yeah most of those are kids using bad advice. More is not always better.

    The official FDA examined clinical trials show that more than 20mg of tamoxifen has no greater impact than 20mg. It only increases sides to take more generally speaking. Then you drop it down to 10mg for equal time to help prevent estrogen rebound. Its long half-life also helps with this creating a natural 5-7 taper after you stop taking it. cool huh?

    And all of this was created with the intention of treating postmenopausal women with breast cancer.
    Damn that's pretty cool. My mind is at ease with the 500 mg now. Maybe it worked out right cuz I would have just done 40/30/30/20 without asking anyone had the 800 mg made it my way.

    Last questions since we're on the topic..Would you recommend any clomid with it? Or nolva is good enough for the sd epi bridge.

    And when should I dose the nolva? 10 mg in the morning and 10 before bed, or all at once in the morning or before bed?
  10. Banned
    deadaim's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    891
    Answers
    0


    Nolva once a day, like i said it has an extremely long half life.

    I havent seen too much data saying stacking clomid will help too too much, but you could throw on 50mg of clomid to your PCT if you like. It has the same result as nolva, however it does work through different pathways. Maybe even 25/25/25/25 during pct.
  11. Registered User
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0


    Got it. Thanks man.
  12. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Answers
    0


    I have used nolva solo and a nolva/clomid combo and I have to say, the nolva/clomid combo worked better/faster at restoring my HPTA. As far as dosages, to get the same effects of 20mg tamoxifen with, you would need 150mg of clomid.
  13. Banned
    deadaim's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    891
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    I have used nolva solo and a nolva/clomid combo and I have to say, the nolva/clomid combo worked better/faster at restoring my HPTA. As far as dosages, to get the same effects of 20mg tamoxifen with, you would need 150mg of clomid.
    Can you back this up with bloodwork, and also was it a different cycle?

    Also 150mg of clomid would make me weep like a woman. plus 50mg of clomid Is comparable to 20mg nolva. 100 clomid = 40 nolva
  14. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by deadaim View Post
    Can you back this up with bloodwork, and also was it a different cycle?

    Also 150mg of clomid would make me weep like a woman. plus 50mg of clomid Is comparable to 20mg nolva. 100 clomid = 40 nolva
    Not from a study I read. I read or understood that 150mg clomid would be the equivalent to 20mg nolva; but it might have just been talking about holding back gyno.
  15. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Answers
    0


    I have also ran clomid at 100mg first week and guess what I had no post cycle crash, and it was a long cycle. I have used 20mg nolva first week after a short PH cycle and I crash. Personally, I feel the higher dosage helped me recover faster. IMO
  16. Banned
    deadaim's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    891
    Answers
    0


    Ever take more than 100mg of it? goddamn is not pleasent
  17. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by deadaim View Post
    Ever take more than 100mg of it? goddamn is not pleasent
    Only taken 100mg, and the emotional sides were bearable. Thought it was kinda humorous how I would get emotional over something silly lol.. Wasnt too bad though.
  18. Banned
    deadaim's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    891
    Answers
    0


    The issue is, judging on how you feel has many problems; first off once you stop taking your steroid, if it was non-aromatizing your gunna lose the lethargy and feel better no matter what serm your taking. Also Nolvadex can have negative symptoms that may not make you "feel" great, but that has no bearing how your recovery is actually doing.
  19. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by deadaim View Post
    The issue is, judging on how you feel has many problems; first off once you stop taking your steroid, if it was non-aromatizing your gunna lose the lethargy and feel better no matter what serm your taking. Also Nolvadex can have negative symptoms that may not make you "feel" great, but that has no bearing how your recovery is actually doing.
    Lets put it this way. 4 week ph cycle with this PCT:20/20/20/10 nolva I had a slight crash, low energy, slightly low libido, not as hungry.
    14 week cycle AAS/DS had this PCT: clomid:100/75/50/50 Nolva:40/20/20/20/10. I had no crash, my appetite and libido was sky high. Energy was high, strength stayed the same. The difference was night and day to me.. Sometimes its ok to "feel something"...
  20. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Answers
    0


    20mg is the highest that I ever go, and I have yet to encounter one problem. And plus, the literature strongly suggests that no one use more than 20mg for it will likely cause a rebound effect. You have plenty, but that sucks that you got screwed over. As far as Clomid goes: I will never use that EMO SERM again! I am good with Nolva and hCG, plus an AI of choice if my labs dictate such.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Total T and Total E both high...
    By RoberG623 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 08:02 PM
  2. I received some RPM!!!!!!!
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 07:36 PM
  3. ordered nolva question?
    By traps in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 08:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in