Ordered 800 mg of Nolva in total and received only 500. Is it enough for PCT?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For a superdrol epi bridge

S 20/30/30
E 0/ 0/ 10/30/40/40/40

I'm thinking nolva at 30/20/10/10 is the best option for 500 mg of nolva

Is this enough for a PCT? I really don't wanna order more SERM. Is there any other supps I can add in PCT that will truly help out? I'm pretty paranoid about this amount of nolva.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
30/20/10/10 Is more than I probably would ever take unless I ran 5 weeks of PCT.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
30/20/10/10 Is more than I probably would ever take unless I ran 5 weeks of PCT.
Seriously? I just always see in here Nolva at 40/30/30/20 or some high doses like that and figured that is normal...

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Seriously? I just always see in here Nolva at 40/30/30/20 or some high doses like that and figured that is normal...
Yeah most of those are kids using bad advice. More is not always better.

The official FDA examined clinical trials show that more than 20mg of tamoxifen has no greater impact than 20mg. It only increases sides to take more generally speaking. Then you drop it down to 10mg for equal time to help prevent estrogen rebound. Its long half-life also helps with this creating a natural 5-7 taper after you stop taking it. cool huh?

And all of this was created with the intention of treating postmenopausal women with breast cancer.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah most of those are kids using bad advice. More is not always better.

The official FDA examined clinical trials show that more than 20mg of tamoxifen has no greater impact than 20mg. It only increases sides to take more generally speaking. Then you drop it down to 10mg for equal time to help prevent estrogen rebound. Its long half-life also helps with this creating a natural 5-7 taper after you stop taking it. cool huh?

And all of this was created with the intention of treating postmenopausal women with breast cancer.
Damn that's pretty cool. My mind is at ease with the 500 mg now. Maybe it worked out right cuz I would have just done 40/30/30/20 without asking anyone had the 800 mg made it my way.

Last questions since we're on the topic..Would you recommend any clomid with it? Or nolva is good enough for the sd epi bridge.

And when should I dose the nolva? 10 mg in the morning and 10 before bed, or all at once in the morning or before bed?

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nolva once a day, like i said it has an extremely long half life.

I havent seen too much data saying stacking clomid will help too too much, but you could throw on 50mg of clomid to your PCT if you like. It has the same result as nolva, however it does work through different pathways. Maybe even 25/25/25/25 during pct.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have used nolva solo and a nolva/clomid combo and I have to say, the nolva/clomid combo worked better/faster at restoring my HPTA. As far as dosages, to get the same effects of 20mg tamoxifen with, you would need 150mg of clomid.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have used nolva solo and a nolva/clomid combo and I have to say, the nolva/clomid combo worked better/faster at restoring my HPTA. As far as dosages, to get the same effects of 20mg tamoxifen with, you would need 150mg of clomid.
Can you back this up with bloodwork, and also was it a different cycle?

Also 150mg of clomid would make me weep like a woman. plus 50mg of clomid Is comparable to 20mg nolva. 100 clomid = 40 nolva

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can you back this up with bloodwork, and also was it a different cycle?

Also 150mg of clomid would make me weep like a woman. plus 50mg of clomid Is comparable to 20mg nolva. 100 clomid = 40 nolva
Not from a study I read. I read or understood that 150mg clomid would be the equivalent to 20mg nolva; but it might have just been talking about holding back gyno.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have also ran clomid at 100mg first week and guess what I had no post cycle crash, and it was a long cycle. I have used 20mg nolva first week after a short PH cycle and I crash. Personally, I feel the higher dosage helped me recover faster. IMO

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ever take more than 100mg of it? goddamn is not pleasent

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ever take more than 100mg of it? goddamn is not pleasent
Only taken 100mg, and the emotional sides were bearable. Thought it was kinda humorous how I would get emotional over something silly lol.. Wasnt too bad though.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The issue is, judging on how you feel has many problems; first off once you stop taking your steroid, if it was non-aromatizing your gunna lose the lethargy and feel better no matter what serm your taking. Also Nolvadex can have negative symptoms that may not make you "feel" great, but that has no bearing how your recovery is actually doing.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The issue is, judging on how you feel has many problems; first off once you stop taking your steroid, if it was non-aromatizing your gunna lose the lethargy and feel better no matter what serm your taking. Also Nolvadex can have negative symptoms that may not make you "feel" great, but that has no bearing how your recovery is actually doing.
Lets put it this way. 4 week ph cycle with this PCT:20/20/20/10 nolva I had a slight crash, low energy, slightly low libido, not as hungry.
14 week cycle AAS/DS had this PCT: clomid:100/75/50/50 Nolva:40/20/20/20/10. I had no crash, my appetite and libido was sky high. Energy was high, strength stayed the same. The difference was night and day to me.. Sometimes its ok to "feel something"...

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
20mg is the highest that I ever go, and I have yet to encounter one problem. And plus, the literature strongly suggests that no one use more than 20mg for it will likely cause a rebound effect. You have plenty, but that sucks that you got screwed over. As far as Clomid goes: I will never use that EMO SERM again! I am good with Nolva and hCG, plus an AI of choice if my labs dictate such.