IMPORTANT:Havoc cycle and pct please help!

mouche

Awards
I just bought one of the last bottles of Havoc before it became illegal and want this cycle to really be worth it.

My Cycle:
WEEK 1:
Havoc-20 mg
Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support
Tuarine
Sesamin
Extra Strength Glucosamine/Chondroitin

WEEK 2:
Havoc-30 mg
Tuarine
Sesamin

WEEK 3:
Havoc-30 mg
Tuarine
Sesamin

WEEK 4:
Havoc-40 mg
Tuarine
Sesamin

WEEK 5:
Havoc-40 mg
Tuarine
Sesamin

ALSO: I am considering running clenbuterol in the cycle as well as I have heard it has amazing results. Any feedback on whether this is a good idea or not please let me know

POST CYCLE THERAPY:
Driven Sports Lean Xtreme
Liquid Tamoxifen Citrate
Liquid Letrozole AI

Thanks a lot for the advice

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Don't post sources.....................................

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Letro is an AI right? I don't think you need to run an AI with a havoc cycle plus the nolva? couldnt that be a nasty rebound effect? Dunno Im not the most qualified here on this stuff

mouche

Awards
same here im new to a lot of this so any advice is better than nothing and yeah letro is an AI but i've seen other pct's with nolva and an AI

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1399921
on post #2 they have a sample pct for havoc and i was thinking about running the clen during pct instead of during the cycle

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
I'm running my first havoc cycle very similair to yours..except for PCT im doing nolva 40/30/20/10 with a natural test booster, probably Recycle or diesel test hardcore

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Letro is mostly used to reduce or get rid of gyno. With havoc, the chances of gyno on cycle are minuscule so you really will not need letro on cycle. PCT is a different story BUT nolva is just fine in itself to keep gyno symptoms at bay and restart HPTA. Letro is good to have on hand for emergencies, not something you just unnecessarily throw into a cycle or PCT.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
DO NOT run clen while on cycle! Unless of course you want to blow a gasket. Save it for a few months after pct then cut.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Like mentioned above, don't use the Letro. You don't want lower estro. while coming off cycle. This would be a bad mistake! You just need to control the estro. until it gets back to normal. I would look into getting some Nolva to run with the Clomid. Start the LX in week 3 or so.

mouche

Awards
alright thanks a lot for the help guys anything else yall would recommend to take instead of clen to cut during the cycle that wouldnt destroy my body?

mouche

Awards
check the fda it was just recently banned with the majority of the other prohormones

greaser

Awards
alright thanks a lot for the help guys anything else yall would recommend to take instead of clen to cut during the cycle that wouldnt destroy my body?
The problem with taking stimulants like clen on cycle is that the Havoc alone will already raise your blood pressure. Some people even get headaches from coffee while on cycle, caused by high BP.

As far as cutting on cycle, most people would suggest adjusting your diet. You could run a cut just by reducing your calories and adding cardio, and the Havoc should help you maintain muscle that you would otherwise lose from cutting off cycle.

I would also suggest adding some fish oil caps to your daily supplements.

Nolva is good for PCT, but you might want to consider adding a natural test booster. I'd run TCF-1 and Sustain Alpha -- both from Primordial Performance.

mouche

Awards
WEEK 1:
Havoc-20 mg
Tuarine
Sesamin
Omega-3 Fish Oil Caps

WEEK 2:
Havoc-30 mg
Tuarine
Sesamin
Omega-3 Fish Oil Caps

WEEK 3:
Havoc-30 mg
Tuarine
Sesamin
Omega-3 Fish Oil Caps

WEEK 4:
Havoc-40 mg
Tuarine
Sesamin
Omega-3 Fish Oil Caps

WEEK 5:
Havoc-40 mg
Tuarine
Sesamin
Omega-3 Fish Oil Caps

POST CYCLE THERAPY:
Driven Sports Lean Xtreme
Liquid Tamoxifen Citrate
Testosterone Conversion Factor-1

Any other additions to it please let me know. One more question, should the Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support be taken during PCT also?

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks fantastic, and you dont have to run cycle support during PCT, but you should pick up some cheap milk thistle to run during pct.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah- havoc is legal dude....I am buying a bottle of the compound like tommorrow....and as far as pct looks good- personally I ran on otc pct- do i reccomend it? Better safe than sorry....

mouche

Awards
i appreciate the help and i must have been mistaken i thought it became illegal with the other prohormones earlier this year. thanks deadaim im going to add some milk thistle. and for past havoc users what types of results should i see with this and when? im a bit skeptical about spending this much money for cycle and pct on a supplement that is legal.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i appreciate the help and i must have been mistaken i thought it became illegal with the other prohormones earlier this year. thanks deadaim im going to add some milk thistle. and for past havoc users what types of results should i see with this and when? im a bit skeptical about spending this much money for cycle and pct on a supplement that is legal.
At your height and weight, you can except 8-12 lbs reasonably if you diet well.

mouche

Awards
thats not bad im not hoping to gain a lot of weight during the cycle, i would rather cut the weight i already do have which is why i wanted to add a cutter to the cycle but i know havoc will cut pretty well on its own

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Havoc will keep u lean- I gained about 9 lbs on a four week cycle....retained 7 so wasnt bad at all!

mouche

Awards
thats pretty good thanks schwellington. also if yall have any suggestions on my diet:

Breakfast
4 egg whites
2 packets instant grits

Lunch
2 turkey sandwiches on honey whole wheat

Post workout
2 scoops optimum nutrition whey protein (26 g protein/scoop)

Dinner
2 large chicken breasts

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
check the fda it was just recently banned with the majority of the other prohormones
That's not exactly true. Phera, tren, bold, and all their clones were banned as of 1/4/10. Epithio is not on the list. However, the FDA has been exerting its big brother influence on supplement vendors to remove all prohormones off the shelf. Technically speaking though only the three mentioned above have been added to the ban list.Havoc and its clones are getting harder to get, but they are still available domestically and legally.

greaser

Awards
Well it definitely IS legal, but I'm not sure anyone is making it right now, which would account for the price. But regardless, yes, this is an expensive hobby, but you are dealing with your HEALTH here, and can you really put a price on that?