Nolva vs Clomid for PCT coming off of X-Tren and H-Drol

iMURK

Awards
I am starting a 4 week cycle of X-Tren and H-Drol and have been reading about not using Nolva as PCT for 19-Nor products because of prolactin issues. I have already purchased Nolva and do no know where to find Clomid or if i even really need it. Half the threads have said Nolva and half have said to make sure you use Clomid. I have ran 2 previous cycles and have no gyno. I plan on running p5p and vitix on cycle along with cycle support. Any help would be appreciated comparing clomid vs nolva and which is better in my situation. Also, is liquid clomid just as good as in pill form. Thanks murk.:rocketwhore:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Clomid, if you use nolva on that cycle, you might get leaky nips.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you dont have prolactin issues on cycle, then nolva would be fine. But your better off using Clomid just in case.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
clomi, tren is the devil. atleast the oral form.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha and acetate isnt ? COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH... erectile dysfunction.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
haha and acetate isnt ? COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH... erectile dysfunction.
run it with a form of test and you shouldnt have any ED.

everyone gets problems with the pills cuz no one runs a test base with them

iMURK

Awards
How should i run the clomid? I was told by my source to run it 300mg first day then 150mg the rest of the first week then 50mg for the next 3 weeks. But i have researched and learned that 50/50/25/25 is fine? Also should i run the Vitrix and P5P and at what dosages? Take the Vitrix with the X-Tren and H-Drol or wait a few hours because of absorption just like CS?

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Guys I have been looking for a trusted source for Nolvadex, every source I have found wants a prescription ( for obvious reasons)? Got it

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
50mgs 4 weeks

imjuschillin

Awards
Just curious guys...I am considering adding a bit of Clomid to my OTC PCT for H-Drol to help with recovery. Not meaning to derail the thread here, but I am sure the OP would also be interested in the dosing you both suggested. I noticed you say 50mg for 4 weeks; however this contradicts most peoples' advice of tapering down a SERM during PCT (i.e. 50/50/25/25 for example).

I agree that the typical dosing of SERMs seem to be on the high side by most users and like your 50mg approach. But can either of you shed light as to why you don't suggest a taper? I am not being judgmental, just looking for input from the more experienced members.

Would you also suggest ramping up an AI two weeks into the PCT?

Thanks!
I wouldn't mind hearing peeps responses to this too.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Ive researched about clomid for a while before i did my Tren/H drol 6wk cycle. No one really doses it aside 50/50/50/50. Some would drop to 25 the last wk but thats it. Nolva is usually tapered down, i havent really seen many people taper it.

I did take 75mg the first two days after my cycle ended and i was feeling like a girl. At 50mg i dont have any issues.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
for rebound n crap, idk Ive never had a problem with it but i suppose its better safe than sorry if you iz worried

iMURK

Awards
The clomid I have is 50mg pills so it would be difficult to split the dosage to 25mg. Just wondering if i should worry but i did take a part a few capsules and it seems that some have filled much higher than others? Just wondering how a 90% filled capsule could be 50mg clomid and one filled only 15% of the way could be 50mg clomid? Did i get ripped off?

JoeyvAF

JoeyvAF

Awards
I ran into the exact same problem haha i had heard to get nolva cause it was the best... the only problem is the progesterone issue. i guess i will push my cycle back until the new year :(

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
What does your cycle look like, a stack or a bridge? Just curious...

JMD199123

Awards
i would say go with clomid. that tren especially if it is pill form like others were saying will shut you down my man, did it to me bad about six seven months ago. ED sucked, after the pct the only thing is your going to have to wear it out tell your body gets going on its own after that if you get what im saying...

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'll run tren lv + tbol lv.....during the cycle i'll use 2 bottles of PowerFULL by USP Labs....it can help with libido...i hope hehehe

jay20

Awards
Sorry for the hijack but am going do a 6week cycle of h-drol and for my pct is recycle / formadrol xl & clomid but i only have 60 tabs of 25 mg is it enuff ?

Texan281

Awards
Sorry for the hijack but am going do a 6week cycle of h-drol and for my pct is recycle / formadrol xl & clomid but i only have 60 tabs of 25 mg is it enuff ?
Do the math bro

You got enough for 30 days @ 50 mg

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I am doing Tren Xtreme 30/60/60/90 hdrol 50/50/75/75 and using HGH up on cycle and in PCT with clomid, you think people get libido issues with clomid?