Delayed Gyno symptoms, advise?

daniel4616

Awards
Okay, I have done research on the topic many times, tried many different things but my gyno symptoms just arent going away. I havent touched steroids since I was 22 (I will be 25 soon), and even after my cycle (I used Superdrol, with Nolva and PCT-Extreme as PCT) I didnt seem to have any symptoms of gyno.

However for the past year or so, I have had gyno symptoms on and off, only in my left nipple. I can feel the quarter size lump under my nipple and with my fat around the nipple, it looks worse than it really is. I tried using Nolva alone for awhile to get rid of it, but that didnt seem to work at all. I tried my PCT-Extreme again, with no luck.

I want to know what you guys would recomend, I heard letro would help but I havent had time to go look for it recently. I was also thinking about low dosing epi because some of my friends told me that helps. I eat healthy, stay in shape, have almost no stress, so I cant quite figure out why it sticks around. I think about it a lot which might not be too good, but any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
yeah use letro. its the only option really, besides surgery

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I get delayed gyno every time I use SD, and the ATD in Gaspari Novedex XT (you heard me right) clears it up every time. But you need to high-dose it: 6 caps/day for 10 days = 1 full bottle, then another bottle tapered down @ 4/3/2/1/0.5 caps/day. But I've never had a quarter-size lump (dime max), and I've never had it for 3 years (3 weeks max). So good luck, but surgery may be your only option at this point. I don't know...

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMJ's suggestion isn't all that unusual. Different otc AI's help some people and aggravate symptoms for others.

The otc AI that CRUSHES any lumps or sensitivity for me is formestane. bromo and atd's (including novedex) have aggravated my symptoms. That doesn't tell you WHICH one to try, only that you have your work cut out for you if you're going to try this via otc.