PTC for X-Tren & P-Mag

ebaydan777

Awards
can you guys let me know if these are good PTC's to have for either product

I ask because after checking out tunedsports dot com it said both products should gain 11-15lbs if on a bulking diet (not sure how true this is between P-Mag and X-Tren)

P-Mag:
CEL's Cycle Assist (throughout cycle and PCT)
P-Mag 50/75/75/75/75 (5 week cycle)
while taking a P-5-P during entire cycle (low dose) - not sure if i need this?
Then continue to PCT Day after last P-Mag dose:
Week 1-3: CEL's PCT Assist, DS's Lean Xtreme. | Week 3-4 CEL's PCT Assist, SAN Attitude, DS's Lean Xtreme | Week 5-6 SAN Attitude (do you all think I need Lean Xtreme for cortisol?)
and the biggest question is...do I need Nolva instead of all of this taken with Lean Xtreme)...im iffy on this because nolva is hard to get and dnt trust customs or my ass getting in trouble as well as getting a BS product? if I can take the PCT Assist and San Attitude and be ok without getting gyno and hair loss ill be happy?

and X-Tren:
CEL's Cycle Assist (throughout cycle and PCT)
X-Tren 60/90/90/90/90/90 (6 week cycle)
While taking P-5-P for the prolactin relief (during entire cycle)
Clomid 75/50/50/25 (tablet form) and can someone PLEASE tell me if I go the Oral-Liquid way of Clomid, how ml/mg works when stated on the bottle?
as well as CEL's PCT Assist.

just need someone to elaborate on adding or subtracting any substance from here, my BIGGEST concern is getting SERMs because of its legality and not sure the best source to find it (a PM would help haha) and thats why I wanted to know if I truly needed a SERM with P-mag since I can find the stuff I listed in most places in the US.

Thanks everyone!
Daniel

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
for x tren i would run clomid 50/50/50/50
test booster (pct assist) all 4 weeks
cortisol control (reduce xt or suppress c) week 3 on

same for p mag except run nolva 20/20/10/10 instead of clomid