Anyone ever had to sign for overseas Clomid?

1. Anyone ever had to sign for overseas Clomid?

Hey all, I ordered some clomiphene citrate tablets from overseas and they came today, but I was at work, I have to go sign form them at the post office....is this normal procedure for overseas shipping? Clomid tabs arent illegal to have in the US are they without a script? If so I dont want em

2. Of course they are illegal to have without a script, by all means, send them my way! I get my clomid from overseas and I sign for it.
    •   

3. I see! So they are illigal....I aint puttin my signature on anthing...they can send them back and I will get my cash back and buy the research chemical

4. I have just read that if I have under like a 90 day supply and they are for personal use they are legal

5. I've signed for HCG before...
    •   

6. yes, no problem. not worried about getting busted for having breast cancer drugs lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

7. yeah....its not even illegal to have clomid from overseas....as long as its for personal use- or so I have read DO NOT QUOTE ME....lol anyways I got it today....tasted it(Didnt actually take it just put it in my mouth for a sec) It is nasty and all chalky and it came in sealed Blister packs....it looks 100% legit
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. what to take while traveling overseas
    By DEADn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 06:00 PM
  2. PH's from overseas?
    By syko in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 01:46 PM