high e2 levels causing prolactin to rise as well?

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
hey guys,

I just came off a ph cycle and took nolva for my pct. to make a long story short ive been off of nolva for 2 months now. I got bloodwork done while i was on tamoxifen, 17 days post tamox, and 2months post tamox.

while on tamox
prolactin- 9.9
estrodial- 48.6

17 days after
prolactin- 10.9
estrodial- 46.3

2 months after
prolactin 12.6
estrodial- 30.3

as you can see the estrodial levels dropped a ton but they are definitely still elevated. can elevated e2 levels cause prolactin levels to rise? If so would taking an AI be smart instead of taking a prolactin antagonist like caber or prami? because if i take the AI it will lower the estrodial levels and will ultimately lower the prolactin. I just started taking vit b6 as well to help with the prolactin.

thanks,
-eric

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well broscience says Tamox can upregulate the progestin receptor. What PH were you taking, was it a progestin?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Theres your problem, 19-nor is a progestin. That and nolva combined caused your prolactin problem. You could try 300mg p-5-p ED and l-dopa to reduce prolactin levels.

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
Theres your problem, 19-nor is a progestin. That and nolva combined caused your prolactin problem. You could try 300mg p-5-p ED and l-dopa to reduce prolactin levels.
yea but i finished this ph early feb. so i dont think that could be the case. im taking 500 mg of vit b6 ed. ive also heard that nolva has something to do with increasing prolactin levels? but you dont think it could be the elevated e2 levels?

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
i also read that tamoxifen upregulates the progestin receptor as well as increased e2 levels.

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
bump. take prami and an ai? or should i take just one of those or none at all?