what dr do i go to

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
See your general practitioner, he should order the right labs. be honest and tell him you can't do it even by yourself.

robxxxxxx69

Awards
See your general practitioner, he should order the right labs. be honest and tell him you can't do it even by yourself.
i thought i had to go to an endo or something?

BlondBombshel

BlondBombshel

Awards
Your insurance will probably need a referral for an endocrinologist from your gp.

robxxxxxx69

Awards
Your insurance will probably need a referral for an endocrinologist from your gp.
what all levels should i get checked?

estro
prolactin
what else

this ****s happening cause ph cycles i took awhile back for months straight with no pct so yea i was an idiot but w/e

BlondBombshel

BlondBombshel

Awards
what all levels should i get checked?

estro
prolactin
what else

this ****s happening cause ph cycles i took awhile back for months straight with no pct so yea i was an idiot but w/e
The Endo will know where to start, but they usually do a CBC, lipid profile, thyroid function test, blood hormone and many others to determine the cause of the ED. If you already know its from the PH, you could tell them you were taking an OTC test booster and havent been the same since. That will eliminate the need for the muscular and neurological tests without raising issues. Good luck.

robxxxxxx69

Awards
The Endo will know where to start, but they usually do a CBC, lipid profile, thyroid function test, blood hormone and many others to determine the cause of the ED. If you already know its from the PH, you could tell them you were taking an OTC test booster and havent been the same since. That will eliminate the need for the muscular and neurological tests without raising issues. Good luck.
aight man thank you alot

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In general, if you complain to your regular doctor about the ED + other low testosterone symptoms (look it up if you want to) he can run the full blood panel as part of your annual blood tests. then if the results are abnormal, he can refer you to an endo or a urologist