30 days letro- gyno results..??

cyyllus

Awards
Been off anabolics all together since mid 07' but still have occasional bouts with minor gyno. past few years issue has been on left side.

Got Letro and have been taking it a a dosage of 2.5 - 2.75mg/day for 30 days now.

Results:

Experience a 40-50% decrease in size of gyno within about a 10 day period but there is still a good size knot under the nipple. The progress was slow and steady, not abrupt. I've had this size gyno before and 3 flare ups in the 3 years off of AAS,but this one seems to be a little stubborn.

Question:

How long does it typically take someone to rid gyno using letro? approx. longest to shortest time??

Also:

I have aromasin (exemestane) to start tapering up when the time is right to taper down the letro, given I still have half of what i did a month ago, doesn't seem advantagous to taper down now.

Thoughts, suggestions- constructive that is :)

jdhil90

Awards
I'd say the max you want to be on letro is 3 months. The max I'd do it is 2 months. If it doesn't get better, then surgery might be your only option. It also depends on the type of cycles you were using in the past. If they had 19-nor in them (tren, deca, I've heard even sdrol) then you could have prolactin gyno, in which you'd need either caber/prami/bromo along with the letro. If the cycles you ran were test then try letro and nolva in conjunction.

cyyllus

Awards
I've run tests, trenbolones and nandrolones... tren later on in my aas experience. had some dostinex a while back and thought that would be helpful.

I've read that nolva isn't very useful in conjunction with letro, but afterward when tapering letro down nolva does it's job since when on letro there's not much estrogen for the receptors to be blocked from... and aromasin is best for 'locking down' apoptosis.

Would you suggest a tapering up or down at a particular time with nolva in conj. with letro??