How long for low T symptoms to appear?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys...I ran a epistane cycle about two mnoths ago and did a pct....otc...and retained all my gains, in fact I havent lost any. I just finished up a 1 1/2month cut....I am all of a sudden exahusted! I think its because I no longer have massive amounts of stimulants in my body.....but somehwere in myh mind I am afraid it is low T.....but I have none of the other symptoms....of yeah, I have been having trouble getting to sleep...but this isnt anything new for me...I still get 7-8 hours just fall asleep around 1 and get up bout 830....anyways what does everyone think?

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you were taking stimulants regularly then stopped them, you will feel pretty tired for a week or so without them.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
How is your diet? A significant change in your carb intake can make you feel a little tired too.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sudden stop in stims....and my diet- I am slowly increasing carb intake preparing for an mdrol cycle in 3 weeks. carbs on a daily basis have gone from 125-150 up to 250 starting today. Will move up to 450 over a three week period. Im pretty sure its the sudden stop of stims. Only thing is I took some stims yesterday and I still felt all slow and groggy.....but then again cytolean is nowhere near as much of a kick as the vpx clenbutrx I was using. So that may be it....either way I have lab results in the mail....but as this tiredness is the only symptom I have- I do not think it is low T

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey! How is that vpx clenbutrx? Just wondering? saw it for cheap somewhere

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HIJACK! Lol naw, its good man...I like it, probably my favorite thermo I have tried. Its very gross going down but about 10 minutes after you dose it you get amazing energy and I could feel the thermogenisis working. But as with any fitness goal diet and exercise are the biggest things

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my blood test results back today.....everything is fine. My test is normal at 525 and my liver is running smoothly so it has to be the sudden stop of chems! I AM SET FOR THE DROL BABY CANNOT WAIT!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. My bad brother, just saw you took it and was curious, Im glad your test came back alright. Shoot if I wanted to high jack I would have put a link to my freetest sponsored log...lol

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its all good man I know you wherent hijacking! But yeah I would reccomend vpx's clenbutrx!