3rd bloodwork post finaflex cycle

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
alright well ive gotten 3 blood works done now and im not too happy about this one. I took 2 cycles of finaflex(one being 550 xd and one ripped) within about 5 months. after i took an otc AI for both. well the first time i felt perfectly fine but after i was done with the ripped i got shutdown BAD. so I took tamox for about 2 weeks and then quit cold turkey because my doctors are ****ing idiots and told me to. anyways long story short here are my bloodworks i have gotten. tell me how ****ed I am and what I should do.

bloodwork #1 ( on tamoxifen )
testosterone, serum- 1029 ng/dl (280-800)
free testosterone- 24.9 pg/ml (9.3-26.5 pg/ml)
LH- 18.0 (1.7-8.6)
FSH- 11.6 (1.5-12.4)
TSH- 1.630 (0.450-4.500)
Estrodial- 48.3 pg/ml (7.6-42.6)
prolactin- 9.3 ng/ml (4.0-15.2)
estrogens, total- 110 (40-115)

bloodwork #2 ( 17 days post tamox)
testosterone, serum- 730 ng/dl (280-800)
free testosterone- 18.3 pg/ml (9.3-26.5 pg/ml)
LH- 7.8 (1.7-8.6)
FSH- 5.5 (1.5-12.4)
Estrodial- 46.6 pg/ml (7.6-42.6)
prolactin- 10.9 ng/ml (4.0-15.2)

bloodwork #3 ( approximately 2 months post tamox probably a little less)
Total test- 535 ng/dl
free test- 9.9 pg/ml
LH- 5.2 miu/ml
FSH- 3.1 miu/ml
total estrogens-80
estrodial-30.4
prolactin 12.1 ng/ml

why does my prolactin keep going up? and do you thinj my test will keep dropping? I know 525 isnt really low but I would think a normal 19 year old would have atleast 600. Should I just go on some clomid and try tapering off this time with an AI?

-eric

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You have leaky nips? Your raised prolactin may be slightly lowering your test levels. Your prolactin is probably higher because of the nolva as well. You could try low dosing caber then get bloodwork after.

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
You have leaky nips? Your raised prolactin may be slightly lowering your test levels. Your prolactin is probably higher because of the nolva as well. You could try low dosing caber then get bloodwork after.
i did have leaky nips before but not anymore. why does nolva cause prolactin to rise? will the caber permanently lower the prolactin levels or will they just go back up? and arent my free test levels pretty low? and my total test as well? what should i do?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
wow, glad i didnt have this problem when i came off finaflex 550xd (the leaky nips that is). isnt 500 pretty good for natural test? and i would imagine that it might be lower due messing around with a PH. it just takes time for your body to readjust to normal.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why in the world are you running a hormonal cycle at 19 anyways? I wouldnt touch anything until 21....just sayin brother....its your body though

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
wow, glad i didnt have this problem when i came off finaflex 550xd (the leaky nips that is). isnt 500 pretty good for natural test? and i would imagine that it might be lower due messing around with a PH. it just takes time for your body to readjust to normal.
yea it sucks. i donno i didnt think 535 was that good but i could be wrong.

Why in the world are you running a hormonal cycle at 19 anyways? I wouldnt touch anything until 21....just sayin brother....its your body though
dude i know. i didnt know what i was getting into. I was just the dumb kid at the supp store that wanted to get bigger.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahh..happens to the best of us man...Well at least ur doing pct unlike most teenagers who do this stuff! Not saying do it! but pct it up and then wait a few years bud

mball52

Awards
  • Established
yeah man, judging by the numbers, you aren't as ****ed as you thought. but agreed, wait awhile before your next cycle.

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
there probably wont be a next cycle for me. its not worth it and im already pretty big. Hopefully my hormones go back to normal and I can do this the natural way. but does anyone else have any comments on the blood work? why do my prolactin levels keep going up? ive been off nolva for almost 2 months now.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
alright well ive gotten 3 blood works done now and im not too happy about this one. I took 2 cycles of finaflex(one being 550 xd and one ripped) within about 5 months. after i took an otc AI for both. well the first time i felt perfectly fine but after i was done with the ripped i got shutdown BAD. so I took tamox for about 2 weeks and then quit cold turkey because my doctors are ****ing idiots and told me to. anyways long story short here are my bloodworks i have gotten. tell me how ****ed I am and what I should do.

bloodwork #1 ( on tamoxifen )
testosterone, serum- 1029 ng/dl (280-800)
free testosterone- 24.9 pg/ml (9.3-26.5 pg/ml)
LH- 18.0 (1.7-8.6)
FSH- 11.6 (1.5-12.4)
TSH- 1.630 (0.450-4.500)
Estrodial- 48.3 pg/ml (7.6-42.6)
prolactin- 9.3 ng/ml (4.0-15.2)
estrogens, total- 110 (40-115)

bloodwork #2 ( 17 days post tamox)
testosterone, serum- 730 ng/dl (280-800)
free testosterone- 18.3 pg/ml (9.3-26.5 pg/ml)
LH- 7.8 (1.7-8.6)
FSH- 5.5 (1.5-12.4)
Estrodial- 46.6 pg/ml (7.6-42.6)
prolactin- 10.9 ng/ml (4.0-15.2)

bloodwork #3 ( approximately 2 months post tamox probably a little less)
Total test- 535 ng/dl
free test- 9.9 pg/ml
LH- 5.2 miu/ml
FSH- 3.1 miu/ml
total estrogens-80
estrodial-30.4
prolactin 12.1 ng/ml

why does my prolactin keep going up? and do you thinj my test will keep dropping? I know 525 isnt really low but I would think a normal 19 year old would have atleast 600. Should I just go on some clomid and try tapering off this time with an AI?

-eric

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
seriously? your post served no purpose except pissing me off. I ****ING KNOW I SHOULDNT HAVE TAKEN IT. just so everyone knows now. ive been dealing with this low libido for a long ass time now and the last thing i need is a smartass telling me i was too young to take a ph. NO ****ING ****. Im pretty sure i know that by now but thanks for the worthless post.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
seriously? your post served no purpose except pissing me off. I ****ING KNOW I SHOULDNT HAVE TAKEN IT. just so everyone knows now. ive been dealing with this low libido for a long ass time now and the last thing i need is a smartass telling me i was too young to take a ph. NO ****ING ****. Im pretty sure i know that by now but thanks for the worthless post.
calm down w/ e-rage. :lol:

you can try to self medicate yourself with clomi / cabaser /praim /bromo or just tell a doc what you did.

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
calm down w/ e-rage. :lol:

you can try to self medicate yourself with clomi / cabaser /praim /bromo or just tell a doc what you did.
sorry im just sick of people telling me that. ive already told the docs what ive done and they dont know what to do.

does anyone know why I still have no sex drive at all?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
sorry im just sick of people telling me that. ive already told the docs what ive done and they dont know what to do.

does anyone know why I still have no sex drive at all?
first thing that comes to mind is high prolactin

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tren and SD without a good PCT will defintely do this to the best of us man. Stay strong, this is why is ignorance is never an excuse as you still have to deal with the consequences.

I hope youll be able to learn a valuable lesson and be able to reach homeostasis my man.\\

Stay strong.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
You did 2 cycles within 5 months of 2 of the hardest designers. Sounds like a bad case of deca****. If you can't find a forward thinking doc then yeah try a dopamine agonist. The good news is that 19 year old bodies are resilient as hell, you should bounce back with a little help.

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
thanks guys. im probably going to get some pramipexole since its about a third of the price that caber is and ive heard that prami doesnt have as many sides as caber does. i might also throw in an AI since ive read that elevated e2 levels cause prolactin to rise. what do you guys think about this?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys. im probably going to get some pramipexole since its about a third of the price that caber is and ive heard that prami doesnt have as many sides as caber does. i might also throw in an AI since ive read that elevated e2 levels cause prolactin to rise. what do you guys think about this?
caber sides only come at high dosages and extended usage. I can get 8 dollars worth of caber and fix a prolactin problem, seeing that your prolactin levels arent excessively high.

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
caber sides only come at high dosages and extended usage. I can get 8 dollars worth of caber and fix a prolactin problem, seeing that your prolactin levels arent excessively high.
when the caber lowers the prolactin will it stay low or will it go back up? something has to be causing the prolactin to rise and if i dont fix whats causing it wont it just go back up?